• 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 2 Post By BG

Thread: Dbol.....no appetite

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member

Dbol.....no appetite

I am one week into a tren /mast/test cycle, and also dianabol , that I was planning to run for a few weeks. After a few days in, my appetite went away, to the point I can't hardly eat anything. Heartburn has started to get bad as well. I'm assuming the lost of appetite is from the dbol ? I'm running 100 mg's each, eod of the t/m/t, and 40 mg's ed of dbol. I stopped the dbol

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I am one week into a tren/mast/test cycle, and also dianabol, that I was planning to run for a few weeks. After a few days in, my appetite went away, to the point I can't hardly eat anything. Heartburn has started to get bad as well. I'm assuming the lost of appetite is from the dbol? I'm running 100 mg's each, eod of the t/m/t, and 40 mg's ed of dbol. I stopped the dbol
    Cycle experience ? I'd lower the tren , start with the harshest compound.Is it E or A .Is the masteron E or P ? Which ester test are you taking ? How long are you running this cycle .... help us out s little brother .

Probably my tenth cycle or so, age 44. Test prop, tren a, mast p
    I've run tren before at higher doses, no major problems. 12 week cycle. I've already dropped the harshest compound. Was taking the dbol , 20 mg twice a day. Yesterday's morning dose was my last. Starting to get real gassy

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dbol and tren both cause appetite suppression for me, and both cause heartburn. I would toss it and save for another cycle. The test and tren, if they're short esters, will kick in quickly anyways. I like dbol for the long esters to kick off the cycle.

Donald Trump is offline New Member
    I heard that high doses of tren can cause lower appetite.

What are your dosages specifically?.

BTW tren acetate should be injected ED imo.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Interesting, I love TMT blends, my favorite is test c 50, tren a 50 and mast p 50 so it's "TMT150", that's become my go to!

I've ran dbol a few times but never had appetite issues, interested to see more replies on this

Hmmm, I've never seen a tmt blend with test c
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm, I've never seen a tmt blend with test c
    My bad, the TMT blend is with test p

I get test c from my doctor for TRT

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I am one week into a tren/mast/test cycle, and also dianabol, that I was planning to run for a few weeks. After a few days in, my appetite went away, to the point I can't hardly eat anything. Heartburn has started to get bad as well. I'm assuming the lost of appetite is from the dbol? I'm running 100 mg's each, eod of the t/m/t, and 40 mg's ed of dbol. I stopped the dbol

Sometimes liver stress can reduce appetite. You may want to get some labs and run a liver aide. If all is well with your labs,, Adding 12.5-25mg of MK677 it will increase appetite dramatically.
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Sometimes liver stress can reduce appetite. You may want to get some labs and run a liver aide. If all is well with your labs,, Adding 12.5-25mg of MK677 it will increase appetite dramatically.
    Interesting point.

Liver stress after only a few days in?
    I'm starting to think I had something like a stomach virus or something. Got real gassy last night and started having diarrhea this morning. Appetite is slowly coming back. Not sure if it's because I stopped the dbol or because my stomach is clearing up from something else

I do have some liv52's I was planning to take during this cycle

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Happens to me also, I have to take orals WHILE eating, sometimes though it wrecks my stomach. Var is doing it to me right now, I thought I was going to shoot flames when I burped today, sucked ass.
    NACH3 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Appetite is back! Been off the dbol several days now, still on the tren /mast/test and I want to eat everything in sight now. Woohoo, time to grow!!!
    BG likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You can also pulse your oral - I get stomach issues from drol and d-bol and those two need to be pulsed for me I do 10-12days on and 7-10days off, as right around the 14dag mark it comes bad, and you can run it for 6+ wks this way but only if your experiencing sides like you spoke about...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Happens to me also, I have to take orals WHILE eating, sometimes though it wrecks my stomach. Var is doing it to me right now, I thought I was going to shoot flames when I burped today, sucked ass.
    No shit, even var BG?! That sux unless your running it at 150mgs/day lol
    BG likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Dbol and tren both cause appetite suppression for me, and both cause heartburn. I would toss it and save for another cycle. The test and tren, if they're short esters, will kick in quickly anyways. I like dbol for the long esters to kick off the cycle.

Or even backloading it is very nice - finish stronger
    PT1982 likes this.

BG
    Appetite is back! Been off the dbol several days now, still on the tren/mast/test and I want to eat everything in sight now. Woohoo, time to grow!!!
    Love that feeling knowing every bite your getting bigger!
    PT1982 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    No shit, even var BG?! That sux unless your running it at 150mgs/day lol
    I put my stomach through hell, just one more of the things Im paying for in old age
    guitarzan and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I put my stomach through hell, just one more of the things Im paying for in old age
    No doubt... I won't be too far behind you tho

Thread Information