Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Remington
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By Remington

Thread: Redundant question...but I cant fnd a DEFINITIVE ANSWER--Tren Ace/ NPP /Test cycle

Remington is offline Alligator

Redundant question...but I cant fnd a DEFINITIVE ANSWER--Tren Ace/ NPP /Test cycle

I'm posting this all over numerous boards to get a general consensus.

This is prob my 10th run with Tren Ace...Usually around 400-600 of Ace a week with about 200 mg of test. Never a problem.

I have NPP coming to me sometime this week.
    I know the pros and cons of running the two of them together...Hence I am prepared with all my necessary ancillaries.
    When I research the cycle, I get all sorts of dosages and rations.
    I want to continue my Tren at about 300-400/week.
    My question is how much NPP?
    I dont just want the joint benefits--I want some lean gains too.
    So tell me how this looks:
    300mg Tren Ace/week
    300 npp / week.
    Test 250 /week.
    Any comments would be helpful
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    I'm posting this all over numerous boards to get a general consensus.

This is prob my 10th run with Tren Ace...Usually around 400-600 of Ace a week with about 200 mg of test. Never a problem.

I have NPP coming to me sometime this week.
    I know the pros and cons of running the two of them together...Hence I am prepared with all my necessary ancillaries.
    When I research the cycle, I get all sorts of dosages and rations.
    I want to continue my Tren at about 300-400/week.
    My question is how much NPP?
    I dont just want the joint benefits--I want some lean gains too.
    So tell me how this looks:
    300mg Tren Ace/week
    300 npp / week.
    Test 250 /week.
    Any comments would be helpful
    I like this post because you're talking about my all time favorite steroid , NPP! I pretty much use it in every cycle these days, as its one of, if not the most universal steroid available. You can easily bulk with it and just as easily cut with it. I normally wouldn't recommend 2 19-nor anabolics in one cycle, but being you seem very experienced with tren, you should be ok. As long as you are willing to drop a compound if the sides become too much to deal with. Personally, I enjoy running the 2 together. Something to consider when using the 2 is that tren is going to bind to the androgen receptors much quicker and its going to beat it the nandrolone in that regard. Its just way too powerful to use at that dose and it will overshadow the nandrolone. When I use this combo, I use the NPP about twice as high as the tren, and even then that tren will rear its ugly head, lol. There will be no need at all for you to run the test at 250mgs because at that dose, it will also be fighting to bind to the same receptors, which in my opinion is the cause of a lot of the negative sides that tren poses. Use the test at (or even less) than a trt dose. To me, this is important. 100mgs of test is going to give you everything you need from the test, like libido, without trying to bind to the androgen receptors. 250mgs will just be a waste, and possibly cause sides that could be avoided. Not to mention that you'll more than likely not need an AI. I know you're not using the test to add to the cycle for anything other than keeping normal levels. I highly recommend 100mgs of test. 125mgs would be ok too, since it would be easier to measure. I run it at 75mgs when I use the cycle you are going to use. But that's just personal preference on my end. A lot of it is going to depend on you're goals, but I would use 300-500mgs of NPP and 150-250mgs of tren. That way you will get most of the benefits of both without the tren binding and the NPP freely floating and going to waste.
    That's my suggestion and I've ran this blast many times. Its a great cycle and you'll get awesome results as long as you're doing your part. Let me know if you have any questions of concerns and I'll do what I can to help you out to the best of my ability.
    Last edited by PT1982; 06-15-2017 at 09:30 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Remington is offline Alligator
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    There will be no need at all for you to run the test at 250mgs because at that dose, it will also be fighting to bind to the same receptors, which in my opinion is the cause of a lot of the negative sides that tren poses.
    First off thank you for your response...thanks all of you guys.
    I've made it a habit of keeping the Test lower. But I think I like your idea of even LOWER.
    Umm kaye...I'm gonna have to put more thought in this...luckily I'm not gearing up to start ASAP..
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    First off thank you for your response...thanks all of you guys.
    I've made it a habit of keeping the Test lower. But I think I like your idea of even LOWER.
    Umm kaye...I'm gonna have to put more thought in this...luckily I'm not gearing up to start ASAP..
    I really do prefer it that way and I did get less tren sides. I can't say for certain that using lower than a trt dose is more or less healthy, but I do like it.

Thread Information