Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Legal Muscle

  1. #1
    The Base's Avatar
    The Base is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    380

    Lightbulb Legal Muscle

    Does anyone on the board have copy of the book "Legal Muscle" written by Rick Collins.

    I'm interested in the detection times listed in the book. It is believed that these times are as accurate as they can possibly be.
    If anyone has a copy of his book then please post a response to this thread.

    Cheers

  2. #2
    The Base's Avatar
    The Base is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    380
    Any joy from anyone with the above request.

    COuld really do with a response. Thanks everyone

  3. #3
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    yes I have the book - a nice autographed copy - whats it to you bub?

    has a section on detection and drug testing that is pretty usefull with detect times

    btw: worth every penny the book is - if your going to be in the game long best learn it by heart if you want to stay this side of the iron bars.

  4. #4
    PTbyJason's Avatar
    PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    70,179
    Quote Originally Posted by The Base
    Does anyone on the board have copy of the book "Legal Muscle" written by Rick Collins.

    I'm interested in the detection times listed in the book. It is believed that these times are as accurate as they can possibly be.
    If anyone has a copy of his book then please post a response to this thread.

    Cheers

    We just got this book to sell ourselves. I haven't had a chance to look at it, but there are over 400 pages in it, which is pretty good compared to most books related to anabolics out there. I think Cyc, gave a good description of it. I am hoping to start reading it very soon.

  5. #5
    The Base's Avatar
    The Base is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    380
    Guys, who haven't got this book - this book is the nuts. it is the bible of all anabolic books. It is a must have.

    PTbyJason, get reading my friend - you'll love the information - it's spot on!!!

  6. #6
    Rick Collins is offline Legal Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Have Mission, Will Travel
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by The Base
    Guys, who haven't got this book - this book is the nuts. it is the bible of all anabolic books. It is a must have.

    PTbyJason, get reading my friend - you'll love the information - it's spot on!!!
    Thanks for the awesome feedback! I appreciate the support for the principles of truth and freedom expressed in LEGAL MUSCLE, which will soon be available for purchase right here at Anabolic Review. Also, congratulations go out to big ThorOden of the Anabolic Universe board, the first monthly Team Legal Muscle raffle winner. A free Legal Muscle shirt is on its way to him! The next drawing will be held in early September. To be eligible, subscribe at www.teamlegalmuscle.com.

    Best regards,
    Rick Collins

  7. #7
    PTbyJason's Avatar
    PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    70,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Collins
    Thanks for the awesome feedback! I appreciate the support for the principles of truth and freedom expressed in LEGAL MUSCLE, which will soon be available for purchase right here at Anabolic Review. Also, congratulations go out to big ThorOden of the Anabolic Universe board, the first monthly Team Legal Muscle raffle winner. A free Legal Muscle shirt is on its way to him! The next drawing will be held in early September. To be eligible, subscribe at www.teamlegalmuscle.com.

    Best regards,
    Rick Collins

    Hey Rick, thanks for posting! We are now selling Legal Muscle on AllSportsNutrition.com and SteroidBooks.com I read the whole book and you have to be crazy if you are even thinking about using gear and don't know what is in this book. It was an eye opener to say the least. You could say this is the Rule Book in regards to steroid use .

    BTW Rick, I have your articles on the main website now. I am trying to get links set up to it on the front page of anabolicreview. They aren't visible just yet, but I should have it ready by the end of the week. Thank you for those, and thank you for writing a great book!

  8. #8
    Rickson's Avatar
    Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,165
    Rick,
    Great to have you posting here. Your book is great and we would certainly love your input whenever you have time to give it.

  9. #9
    trimunex's Avatar
    trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,118
    Rick,

    Just wanted to reiterate what Rickson said. It is a pleasure to see you post hear, and we'd be delighted to hear from someone with your intellect regarding AAS issues. Thanks for posting.

    9

  10. #10
    The Base's Avatar
    The Base is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    380
    Thanks for responding Rick, I ordered the book from you guys in the states and now have it. It's a great help! The Legal information for US users is fantastic and in my opinion is a must have for all US AAS users.

    Here's a question for someone - how long before t/e levels return to their normal levels after using gear?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •