Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 3 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Test + Tren + ? For a little additional bulking kick

gmikes is offline New Member

Test + Tren + ? For a little additional bulking kick

I am on TRT, injecting 200 mg/ week, and recently ran 8 weeks of Tren Enanthate at 400 mg/week. This was my first cycle using anything but the TRT dose of test. I got pretty good results, and noticed that you really have to feed Tren to get best results. Anyway, I am genetically predisposed to looking like a stick figure based on the other men in my family, so I am looking to add a bulking anabolic to the stack for my next cycle to increase mass gains. Anyone have any thoughts on what might be best?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    My thoughts are your diet and training. What's your tdee? What's your workout look like?
    PT1982 and songdog like this.

Training is on point. 4 day split. Chest/Triceps - Back/Biceps - Delts - Legs. Lots of focus on form and muscle contraction. I've been at it for 2 years and have definitely improved my workouts in that time. That said, I definitely struggle getting the calories in. I am an executive at a hedge fund and sometimes my schedule is insane. So even with meal prep (which I do) it can be hard to keep a meal schedule consistently. I gained about 10 pounds and got up to 180, then dropped 7 lbs over one weekend when I was travelling and couldn't eat correctly - to give you an idea. Also, I am 39 years old if that helps. Appreciate any input you might have.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Fix the diet and don't throw a steroid at the problem. An mass you aquire will be lost if you don't adjust your calories. I would highly recommend GHRP6 because it will make your appetite insatiable. It does most people anyways. I can't eat enough when on it.
    Capebuffalo, TRA and songdog like this.

My recommendation....
    test at 500mg/week, AI, hCG and lots of food
    I personally find it hard to grow on tren . My metabolism screams and I get heartburn.

Thanks for the input. Any advice on dosing and cycle time for the GH? I have read from numerous sources that potential long term side effects from GH are significantly higher than with anabolics. I am not looking to get huge, just add 10 lbs of lean muscle. Thanks again for the input.

GHRP6 is not hgh.
    hCG is not hgh.
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    GHRP6 is not hgh.
    hCG is not hgh.
    Yes. GHRP is a growth hormone releasing peptide. It's much much cheaper, but it's not really something to compare to true GH. It is very effective for the price, especially when one can't afford GH. I use it as a compound to increase my appetite, which it does brilliantly.

Rockclimber is offline New Member
    I am in a similar boat as you. A registered investment advisor all day so getting the food in can be challenging. What I have learned to do is have 12 oz of chicken for my first lunch a protein shake for my second lunch then right before going home I will get food on the way like salmon, fish, or even a double cheeseburger or go out to eat with clients. That puts me at 200+ grams of protein before getting home for dinner. You definitely do not need to add more drugs, that Tren will really make you grow if you eat enough protein and will cut the fat off as well if you do a very slight cut. HGH is really only useful for you at this point from a fat-burning perspective.
    Last edited by Rockclimber; 06-13-2017 at 04:54 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Tren isn't a compound for beginners save it for when gains slow on the other compounds.
    PT1982 likes this.

Thread Information