Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By OdinsOtherSon

Thread: HCG a week after Test E start

sealere is offline New Member

HCG a week after Test E start

Hey guys, so I got my Test E a bit earlier than everything else. I really don't want to wait for the HCG to come if I don't have to (shipping was much slower than the test since I couldn't find it domestic). I was going to start HCG and use it throughout the cycle but I'm wondering if there are any big problems that would arise to starting my test today and hitting the HCG at 250 twice a week once it gets here.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Problem is, you have no guarantees as to when/if your hcg will show. Best to wait, imho.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Problem is, you have no guarantees as to when/if your hcg will show. Best to wait, imho.
    You mean you can't always fully trust foreign pharmaceutical companies??! Haha, I get what you mean. I just hate the fact that it already takes a few weeks to get my test to kick in so the idea of waiting another week or two is driving me crazy. I figured it would be easy to find a domestic company that made HCG that wasn't ridiculously expensive (like on all the bullshit HCG diet sites)

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    You are about to start your first cycle and i know what you mean... anxiety...

Trust me, wait for your HCG to show up, mix it and inject it on Test E days from the start of your cycle!

It's actually my second cycle but yes, anxious to say the least!

Running HCG day 1 is optimal. Running HCG starting week 12 is not recommended. You need to make a decision where, between day 1 and week 12, is worth the risk for your cycle. You're boys won't fall off if you miss a couple of weeks of HCG.

Thread Information