Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: got my hands on 200 IUs of HGH, worth running?

hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member

got my hands on 200 IUs of HGH, worth running?

im 25 years old and am on a 12 week cycle of test e 500 mg a week, Im on week 7 now and I lucked out and had a family friend of mine give me 2 boxes of GH essentially for free, he had to get rid of his gear because he's moving and doesn't want to deal with shipping apparently. long story.

anyway there is a total of 200 IUs, is it worth running on cycle? or just a waste at my age and for such a short period of time?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Some people say that's not enough but I notice results myself quickly with HGH,,FOR ME 200IU would go along way.
    As far as your age, you are still very young at 25,,but ultimately its your choice if you decide to use it.
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm no where near the level of experience and knowledge as Alin, but if it were me, I would add to it as much as you can and run it when you have a solid 6-8 months to run it. I hate putting a time table on GH and I never plan a "6 month run" or however long. I don't care for running it unless I can do it for a year or more, or indefinitely. Not to say running it for 6 months isn't worth it. It certainly is! I just don't like timing it. I want 12 months minimum, and I'm going to blast and cruise my butt off in that year.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You could also give/sell it to a female. That would be a nice gesture. And 200 units would be a great jump off point for a woman.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Like Alin said I notice fat loss and other positive attributes on hgh quickly but I wouldn't personally run it unless I had 6-12 monthes worth at min 3iu a day..I get carpel tunnel like sides that subside after a few monthes that I'd rather not deal with over and over and the long term muscle building of hgh in my opinion is long term..
    PT1982 likes this.

That's just enough HGH to disrupt your natural HGH production but not enough to make a difference. My .02
    PT1982 likes this.

Thread Information