Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ironmaster is offline Associate Member

The Great Fina Kit "Shoot Out"

Fina Kit “Shoot Out”

This report is offered in conjunction with acneman’s poll of several weeks ago entitled “Who has the best fina kit”. (I’ll bump that poll back up...elite board) As I stated there, I decided that I would order a 4g kit from the top 3 placers in that poll for an objective comparison. I have completed the experiment.
    Kit’s tested were:
    Animal
    Finakits
    Mr. T.

I did not identify myself when ordering, or mention any comparisons, so what I got and the service I received would be the same as any Joe off the street.
    Before I go into detail, let me say that I was pleasantly surprised by the service and quality of all three. There are differences, but you really can not go wrong with any of these guys.

The details:
    Ease of ordering……. 1. Finakits
    2. Mr. T
    3. Animal
    Finakits accepts credit cards, paypal, cash, and every other way of paying for things. In other words, I can sit on my ass and order from my computer. Mr.T takes Paypal and cash, Animal is cash only.

Price…………………. 1. Finakits
    2. Mr. T
    3. Animal
    A”4g” 2 cartridge kit currently costs 25.00 at Finakits, while Animal and Mr. T are at 35.00, but Mr. T’s shipping is 2 bucks less than Animal.

Delivery……………….Speed of delivery is virtually a tie. Animal and Mr. T had my goods to me inside of 3 business days. Finakits was about 5 days with a holiday in the middle. I placed all orders on a Friday evening, just to see if a weekend would screw them up. It didn’t. I want to make this clear…..I mailed Animal the $ on Fri. He still had the items to me in the same time as the credit card/paypal guys. This is outstanding, and makes him a #1 in delivery as far as I’m concerned.

Quality of Packaging and Materials………. 1. Mr. T.
    2. Animal
    3. Finakits
    Mr. T’s kit is pretty as can be. The package is totally professional, and the contents are perfect. See the picture below of the kit. It may be worth the extra money for the packaging alone. The vials are the short, stocky ones that are easy to handle without tipping, and all are sterile, crimped and sealed with a flip-top. Animal uses the fat vials with stoppers. The mixing vials provided by Finakits are the tall, thin ones that felt like they could tip over in the warm water phase or in drawing. They do have screw tops with septum which is very nice indeed, except when trying to draw the oil below needle length. This is a minor thing that most would not have a problem with….esp. considering the outstanding price of Finaki

Ease of Preparation …………….. 1. Tie, Animal and Mr.T.
    2. Finakits
    Animal maintains a website with detailed, updated instructions and a forum with FAQ’s and general discussion with other muscleheads who are making kits. Mr. T provides instructions in the box which are simple and effective. I really wasn’t sure of the preferred method of preparation for Finakits (no directions on the website or in the box), so I did what I thought the new user would do……went to Mr. H’s fina board and followed the directions that are recommended there for generic fina cooking.

Quality of Finished Product

Rather than rank this category, let me describe the results because individual tastes in fina vary.
    Finakits uses a considerably smaller amount of magic(dissolving) solution. In fact, I mailed the proprietor because it didn’t look like enough to absorb 2 carts of pellets……well it did, no problem. Less alcohol makes for a quite painless injection. The finished product was a bit cloudy, but I attribute this to the directions (gotfina.com)I used. These directions have you shake the oil and dissolved pellets after mixing……no one else recommends this. Also, there is quite a bit of heating involved which causes oxidation. The finished product is potent, painless, and no cough or taste.

Animal’s kits always come out good. He uses minimal heat to speed up dissolving and settling……no shaking. His finished product is nice and clear, very little pain, cough, or taste.
    Sorry, no pics…….I received his kit first and injected most of it before I got around to writing.

Mr. T.’s kit makes up an extremely clear solution with the highest yield of ml’s. That’s because of his preparation technique. This is the slowest kit to make…..it takes overnight + for the uncrushed, unheated pellets to dissolve, and another 8 to 12 hours for the solution to settle. But there is almost no residue of crap in the bottom after mixing……..just a thin, white layer, because there is no oxidation from heating. This does not affect sterility, apparently, I have been injecting all three products with no ill effects.

Bottom Line You can’t go wrong. Three great products, all with excellent service, and a nice finished product.
    If price is the deciding factor, go with Finakits, but don’t use gotfina.com’s directions.
    If you want a tried and true product from the inventor himself, and the support of his excellent website……Animal is your man.
    If you like professional packaging, quality glassware, and simple instructions that WORK, and a very clear product…….and are patient…...Mr T. can’t be beat.

see photo gallery at Elite for all the pictures.....below, Mr. T's finished product.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Great Fina Kit "Shoot Out"-mr.t-finished-.jpg  

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    that looks lovely...

Yes, Mr. T's finished product looks almost pharmaceutical in quality. Well worth the extra 10 bucks. And he sends little extras like pens, pocket knives etc.....a real class act.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    mmmmm..yummy!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I cant thank you enough for this post.

I totally hope this stays around a long time, its one of the best and most useful ive read in a while.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Good readin'. ^

Hmm i was thinking, if the shaking and baking instructions make the fina cloudy when using finakits.com would you do it different or stick with the same method and just hang with the cloudy product?

No, I don't like gotfina.com's directions at all. Too much heat causes oxidation, and no one else recommends shaking the product. My yield of cc's in the finished product was the least due to the oxidation. I bet if I make Finakits with Mr.T's directions, it'll come out way better. You just have to be a little more patient.

Hmm i have my kit and fina on the way. I think i might take your advice, i have to wait for the rest of my cycle to come in anyways.

I will try Mr. T's directions and see how it comes out. Finakits.com doesnt list directions any more so i would have to use Mr. H's directions.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    An excellent read...I enjoyed your rating system.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

WOW

This is a great thread. I'm sure a lot of bro's have been wondering which kit to order. My train of thought was always go with the original but you have shed some light on the other's. Over all one of the most useful thought out posts I've seen in a long time.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Nice seeing this post here at AR! U are still the man Ironmaster! Check out my Avatar for Mr. T's golden brown delicious tren !
    <//~~~~~~Powered By Mr.T www.Finakit.8k.com

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Great post, very objective and informative, like you put it, you really can't go wrong with any of them.

anadrolavenger is offline Junior Member
    how many ml will mr.t's kit yield???
    does anyone know the mg per ml??

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    nice post.

POSH is offline Member
    I have tried Mr T. and Finakit (not animal). I have had the all around best results with Mr. T. Got to love the pocketknives and pens. IMO better quality products and much smoother gear.

great thread!!!

Anadrolavenger.....I recovered 48 ml/cc's from Mr. T's kit (75mg/ml).......this was more than any of the others. You usually get 43 to 47 depending on the method of preparation, and whether or not you stick the vial of gunk in a funnel/coffee filter overnight.
    Also, the more oxidation (from heat), the less yield.
    You can increase the concentration of the tren solution by following the instructions on Animal's website, or simply by adding another cart. and being very patient in the dissolving phase. I have made 120mg/ml tren....it's a little cloudy, but that won't hurt you. Really, 75mg injected everyday is plenty....tren is very potent stuff.

Very pretty, shredder. Looks just like mine. It's good to know that these are also the results others get with Mr. T. I got to tell you, he's made a new fan here.

Not to bore you all, but I'll go ahead and post some pictures of the kits so you can better see what I'm saying.

Finakits settling:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Great Fina Kit &quot;Shoot Out&quot;-finakits-settling-.jpg  

Finakits finished (had to filter twice):
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Great Fina Kit &quot;Shoot Out&quot;-finakits-finished-.jpg  

Mr. T's package unopened:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Great Fina Kit &quot;Shoot Out&quot;-mr.t%5Cs-package-.jpg  

Mr T's package contents (note the crimped tops)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Great Fina Kit &quot;Shoot Out&quot;-mr.t%5Cs-package2-.jpg  

Tren brings out my vascularity like nothing else
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Great Fina Kit &quot;Shoot Out&quot;-picture-74a.jpg  

rugger is offline New Member
    MR T is THE man!

mangina25 is offline New Member
    Ironmaster,
    You are the man I'm getting ready to make my own Fina and was wondering which kits to use, you just answered every single question I had. Dude like you that go the extra mile to get all the info fo us are what keep communities like this going.
    Thanks for the effort,
    mangina25

Massive G is offline Junior Member

Talking I think all the kits suck..............

Anyone that sells a magic solution and doesn't tell you what you are popping into yer body.......sucks.

As far as assembling the required materials for the kits it is easier for most to use these guys...and probably cheaper too in the short run.

I'll tell you exactly what solvent ratio to use and what chems work for tren and you could obtain them on yer own........
    7 mls solvent consisting of 2 mls Benzyl Alcohol and 5 mls Benzyl Benzoate........boom there it is been using it for months now making 100mg/ml tren 40 mls with very little pain, no cough and no swelling at the site.

Buy yer own solvents/oils from www.theeyeofnewt.com

http://www.theeyeofnewt.com/store/html/items/SPECIALTY_CHEMICAL_Benzyl_Alcohol.asp

http://www.theeyeofnewt.com/store/html/items/SPECIALTY_CHEMICAL_Benzyl_Benzoate.asp

Most kits are just 10 mls BA anyway...the cat is out of the bag secret my A**!

Hmmm.......you inject 5ml's of a substance that "kills lice and scabies, not to be used on open sores"? I think I prefer the benzl alcohol. People buy kits because, for 25 bucks, they don't have to order seperately the chemicals, the oils, the glassware, the syringes, the Whatman filters (which are 5 bucks a piece), and the needles. What a hassle to save a few bucks. And what oil is best, what is the correct ratio of alcohols........with kits like Animal's, for example, you have the security of knowing that thousnds of people have used them for years and had no problems except having to buy bigger clothes.
    More power to you for doing it yourself, massive g, but most of us are probably too lazy.

proud13 is offline Junior Member
    Can somebody pm/email Mr.T's site please. I ordered from finakits for the kit I made but the freakin' filter got clogged and I lost 6 mls all over my face, chest and kitchen. Next time I might just get an extra filter to be safe.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Great post ironmaster! On Mr. T's unopened package it states "Fina Kit" on the outside???? This is not discrete at all....

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Great post BRO!

Keep in mind that finakits.com yeilds 42ml of oil, thus producing a dosage of 100mg/ml.

proud13--did you use the coffee filter before you begun to filter the solution through the whataman filter? If so, & it still got clogged then try running the syringe under hot tap water for a few minutes then depress the solution through the whataman filter...this will help to save time and help to keep your filters from clogging up.

AZ

No, bigrush.......it comes inside another package. The other guys wrap the items in newspaper and stuff them in a USPS box. Mr T puts this all together and rewraps. It's nice. (fina kits are not illegal anyway).
    Good point, azlifter. I also like the lesser volume of dissolving solution used by finakits.
    These guys all have strong points. I bought a second kit from chem, and am going to try the no heat procedure.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    i got a finakit from finakits .comand i have to sayt he packing is so cheezy. its like in a ziploc sandwhich baggy with toilet paper surrounding the vials. its clean though. no hair in my vilas. i got it in 4 days and im only a few hours from them. so the time for arrival wasnt all that great.

latman49 is offline Member
    What percent yeild do you usually get in your final product? For example...if I need 3200mg of Fina....will a 4g kit yeild that or will I end up with a little less final product?
    Last edited by latman49; 08-03-2002 at 11:48 PM.

4g should be right on target for you.........but, hey, you never can have too much tren , so get 2 kits.

superfan is offline New Member
    T's Service is awsome. I've order twice from him and the turnaround time is a little under a week. A friend of mine got his kit in 3 days. The stuff come out great and he does send you pens and other little extras. Nice guy, good product, excelent service.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by superfan
    T's Service is awsome. I've order twice from him and the turnaround time is a little under a week. A friend of mine got his kit in 3 days. The stuff come out great and he does send you pens and other little extras. Nice guy, good product, excelent service.

I'm going with T next time too, and I have to agree with tanguy, anyone who read my thread knows I'm not a big fan of f kits packaging, but I hear it makes a decent product anyway.

I bought an Fkit and i didnt care for the packaging at all, but i will know soon about the product. Its sitting there settleing now.

I used Mr.T's directions per this thread, so i will report back what i discovered about it also. Im expecting a good result for my cow.

This host just decided not to allow hot linking so you will have to visit it directly to see how i recieved my kit.

I must say, it was better than i thought but could have been just a bit better.
    http://twistedtoon.com/new_page_1.htm
    Last edited by Buddha_Red; 08-08-2002 at 12:19 AM.

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    Very nice read

BuMp!!

SONNY SHARK is offline New Member
    GREAT POST...SOUNDS LIKE MR. T IS THE MAN

BullFX is offline Junior Member
    i just made these last week , used finakits and i didnt use any heat ( supperchicken's method)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Great Fina Kit &quot;Shoot Out&quot;-1.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information