Thread: Test/Tren/Eq/HGH

alixalman is offline New Member

Test/Tren/Eq/HGH

I was planning a future cycle along the lines of
    Test prop, tren ace, eq and hgh
    Protocol as followed will be
    Hgh for 6 months 4 iu 5on 2 off due to budget
    Planning on a ten week cycle
    First two weeks keep the test higher at around 400mg /week and Eq also at 400mg per week
    From third week onwards to 8th week : test 200mg per week, tren 300mg per week and eq 300mg per week
    Ancilliaries : Aromasin 12.5 mg EoD
    2 weeks off
    Then pct for 4 weeks
    With 500 iu hcg per week for first two weeks
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Doubtful about using clomid with nolva
    Eager to hear feedback from you guys and improvements.
    Also share personal experiences if you have done a similar cycle.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alixalman View Post
    I was planning a future cycle along the lines of
    Test prop, tren ace, eq and hgh
    Protocol as followed will be
    Hgh for 6 months 4 iu 5on 2 off due to budget
    Planning on a ten week cycle
    First two weeks keep the test higher at around 400mg /week and Eq also at 400mg per week
    From third week onwards to 8th week : test 200mg per week, tren 300mg per week and eq 300mg per week
    Ancilliaries : Aromasin 12.5 mg EoD
    2 weeks off
    Then pct for 4 weeks
    With 500 iu hcg per week for first two weeks
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Doubtful about using clomid with nolva
    Eager to hear feedback from you guys and improvements.
    Also share personal experiences if you have done a similar cycle.
    The EQ is a waste not only 10 weeks being not long enough for benefits to arise but test prop and tren ace will yield all the results you want run both for 8 weeks. Hcg needs to to be ran on cycle at 250iu twice per week not through pct. Clomid should be used with nolva for pct especially with running a 19Nor and I'd extend pct to 5-6 wreks (that's precautionary)
    Last edited by Marcus G; 06-21-2017 at 04:14 AM.
    songdog likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    What are your stats and cycle history?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Actually I dug around a little and found people supporting hcg usage in two ways. One is to use during the cycle and one is to use in pct. both ways have their own advocates. On my previous cycles I have always used HCG during cycle.
    Also clomid+nolvadex is an old school way of doing pct specially for the mild doses i will be using. Refer to atominis thread regarding tren . He has advocated the use of nolvadex alone.
    My stats are
    Height : 6 feet
    Weight : 104 kg
    Bf : 19%
    Currently cutting, had a bulking cycle around january consisting of Test alone. 300mg per week for 10 weeks.
    People are talking about 20 week eq cycles. Wont it shut doen your hpta if you use eq for such a long time ?

I was just wondering to try Eq. It fascinates me a lot. Low androgenic , clean mass with erythrocytosis for endurance. Brings good strength to the table. Also wanted to test if my body can handle a 3 stack. I have done two stack before.
    Might not use it after your recommendation.

Don't worry about eq shutting you down, the tren will do that after your first shot.

TBH your whole cycle needs an overhaul, I just wonder how you have ran your cycles in the past.

There are lots of outdated threads on lots of websites, it would be highly recommended, after a cycle with a 19-nor, to run a PCT like this

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nova 40/20/20/20/20/20

Pct should start 3 days after last prop injection.

You should start your tren at the start of the cycle and stop it 2 weeks before the test stops. No need to titration dosages of your aas.

Use your Hcg on cycle, read this

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...njections.html

If you haven't ran tren before stick to test and tren. It's a great combo. Most folk here don't rate eq but as said, it needs to be run longer n any event. Your diet will really dictate your results.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Also, Aromasin should be run ED not EOD.

Yes tren will shut me down for sure but the longer it stays shut the harder it is to revive ? 20 weeks on eq might pass the expiry date on my future children
    Last cycles i did pct with
    Nolva 40:40/20/20
    Clomid : 100/100/50/50
    Used hcg during cycle previously 500 iu weekly

I dont aromatise much so thas why i keep it eod. Too low estrogen is also not good.

This is my first time with tren.
    So i should run tren for 8 weeks. Continue test only for another two weeks. So its longer than tren. Then start pct.
    Also what is your take on tren higher than test. This is another controversial topic.

I have been eatIng clean for past 3 years with occasional off cheat days. On my cutting cycle i am on 2500 cals. TDEE is 3.5. Which i believe cannot be right. Since im not losing as fast
    My macros are 50p 30 f 20 carbs
    I favor dave palumbos keto

I have been eatIng clean for past 3 years with occasional off cheat days.doesnt matter how 'clean' you eat, if you eat too much you will gain weight On my cutting cycle i am on 2500 cals. TDEE is 3.5. Which i believe cannot be right. Try eating at a certain calorie intake for a week, at the end of the week your weight change should tell you where you need to be. Don't rely on TDEE calculationsSince im not losing as fast
    My macros are 50p 30 f 20 carbs

%'s? I don't care for %'s at all, personally. I base my macros on Grams per lean lb of body weight.

I favor dave palumbos keto but you aren't following it?!
    My opinions in bold
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I was following it. I usually switch my diet from mod carbs to keto. Every 8 weeks.
    Keto really breaks my nerves. I get so cranky. So have to do 8 weeks with mod carbs.
    Palumbos keto is different than regular keto.
    He keeps high prot mod fat and low carbs for on season and mod carbs for off season. With a cheat meal every every week for glycogen restoration.
    I have always kept my calories around 2000 to 2500. On bulking cycles i upped it to 3500.
    On cut i start with 2500 and keep going down till 1700 but have never went below this. Lowest bf i have had was 9.5%. No where near a comp %. This time i aim to hit 6% in five months.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I concur with BiB, EQ is kinda worthless. You will do awesome with Tren and test alone. In fact the Tren will block EQ from binding in part or on full.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Eq test and tren all fight for same receptors ?

Blog Entries
    Eq test and tren all fight for same receptors ?
    Yep, in the muscle cells they do and Tren will win every time. In the testis and scalp only EQ and Test will fight for receptor space since they both are DHt based. You take test in a HRT dose to keep your sex organs running and to have some estrogen present. You need small amounts of that. Think of Tren as your primary building compound, it's what will do the heavy lifting if you will. Test is just there as a supporting compound to keep normal body functions going since your natural test will be shut down.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yes tren will shut me down for sure but the longer it stays shut the harder it is to revive ? 20 weeks on eq might pass the expiry date on my future children
    Last cycles i did pct with
    Nolva 40:40/20/20
    Clomid : 100/100/50/50
    Used hcg during cycle previously 500 iu weekly

I dont aromatise much so thas why i keep it eod. Too low estrogen is also not good.

This is my first time with tren.
    So i should run tren for 8 weeks. Continue test only for another two weeks. So its longer than tren. Then start pct.
    Also what is your take on tren higher than test. This is another controversial topic.
    How do you know wats going on inside your body? Are you getting blood work done while on cycle? Just beacuse you think everything is ok don't mean it is this is bro science and is no good.

I am a firm believer of blood work. Since I am a physician. I get to prescribe them myself and get a 40% discount too
    Its too bad they dont teach about AAS a lot in med school. Just the physiological doses and never even touch the aspect of AAS usage in bodybuilding.

I am even getting the hgh quite cheap. 50 dollars for 15iu. Pharma grade

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am even getting the hgh quite cheap. 50 dollars for 15iu. Pharma grade
    Very unlikely to near impossible. that's pharma grade

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Very unlikely to near impossible. that's pharma grade
    It is pharmagrade. The profit margin is insane. You cant even imagine. Companies often give physicians crazy deals to promote their business.

Also I came across a post on another forum where someone added anavar to the mix and rated it as ultimate cutting stack
    Test/tren /var
    What is your take on this. Adding var to last 4 weeks of cycle.
    I might save this for another future cycle.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Some like it some don't I tried it an wasn't impressed other than the insane calf pumps on my walks.

Atleast something gave calfs a pump. These bastards dont seem to respond to anything. I often get told in gym that dont you do legs ? Lol i can swear i have never even skipped one leg day in 3 years.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Blog Entries
    Atleast something gave calfs a pump. These bastards dont seem to respond to anything. I often get told in gym that dont you do legs ? Lol i can swear i have never even skipped one leg day in 3 years.
    My calves use to grow by just thinking about it. Now they only respond to heavy ass weight.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    My calves use to grow by just thinking about it. Now they only respond to heavy ass weight.
    Atleast they grow. Mine virtually remain the same. High reps low weight or high weight low reps. The growth is negligably slow. Genetics screwed me over. Everyone in my family has small calfs.

gmikes is offline New Member
    Also I came across a post on another forum where someone added anavar to the mix and rated it as ultimate cutting stack
    Test/tren /var
    What is your take on this. Adding var to last 4 weeks of cycle.
    I might save this for another future cycle.
    Anavar is super hit or miss. I personally ran it and got no results. Others have raved about it. There doesn't seem to be an adequate empirical basis for making a claim one way or the other.

LaloJR is offline Junior Member
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I am running EQ for 10 weeks at 500mg per week... results are awesome, sick vascularity, on my legs, traps,arms, chest and abs.. Im on week 6 and have gained 6kg of lean mass, got 0 retention and my bf is lower than when I started. some say you must run eq longer but personally I dont agree with that, its a slow drug, you wont see the results untill week 5-6 but In my opinion its sick but it takes time to kick in

Are you running just eq ?

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Dude prepare to initiate beast mode! This is by far my fav stack, don't listen to Marcus about the eq 10 weeks is plenty bro ur gunna love the increased appetite especially on tren . Ur Hgh should be higher so just run it at 6-8 Ius for the ten weeks or howver long u can afford. Ppl say longer is better with growth but I've ran blasts of it at higher doses foe like 10-12 weeks and I'm telling u bro ur muslces will be thicker denser bigger fuller ull sleep better with the tren too. Hgh starts working right away, if ur supplying ur body with a lot of quality food ill start getting hyperplasia right away.
    alixalman likes this.

Thread Information