halobolic is offline Junior Member

Does gear lose effectiveness after 1st,2nd,3rd etc cycles?

Say you take a shitty first cycle like 25mgs var ed for 4 weeks,will a cycle later on like 500mgs test e a week for 4 weeks have less gains?

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by halobolic View Post
    Say you take a shitty first cycle like 25mgs var ed for 4 weeks,will a cycle later on like 500mgs test e a week for 4 weeks have less gains?
    no coz anavar is weak
    but ud never wanna do test for only 4 weeks, never
    thats 'bout the time itll kick in

حظا سعيدا جديدا لي صديق !

I mean like in a 4month time span apart like var in january then test in november? basically im asking is does the cycles after each one lose effectiveness like 500mgs every time you cycle does the effectiveness go down?

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    I mean like in a 4month time span apart like var in january then test in november? basically im asking is does the cycles after each one lose effectiveness like 500mgs every time you cycle does the effectiveness go down?
    yes, as u begin gaining weight n are almost close or past to ur genetic limit, 500 mg begin to lose effect

thats why pro's ram it up

so if 1st 2 cycles are bad then will my third cycle 500mgs/week of test e for 8 weeks have less effectiveness than if it was my first cycle?

jethro1 is offline Associate Member
    If the first 2 cycles sucked, they should not affect a proper third cycle. U need to take test e for 10 weeks minimum, preferably 12 weeks.

DS21 is offline Member
    Have you ever used test? If not, I don't think so, and I would use it for about 12 weeks, imo.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    The point here is it's a drug, if you use it your body builds up a tolerance to it like any other drug, so to acheive the gains/highs that you experienced last time you will need more, ad infinitum.

wats infinitum mean

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    wats infinitum mean
    And on, and on, and on... or; and so on forever. = Ad Infinitum

ChemWizard1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    The point here is it's a drug, if you use it your body builds up a tolerance to it like any other drug, so to achieve the gains/highs that you experienced last time you will need more, ad infinitum.
    Bro,
    Its different than just a "drug" in the sense that it is a synthetic version of something already found in your body naturally, which is unlike almost any other drug in the world (except for say insulin and some peptide therapeutics). Almost every drug known to man will down regulate receptors or render them inactive by the long term potentiation mechanism in pharmacology. Most gear however, is a synthetic hormone that very similarly mimics either Test or DHT, just that each gear type may be better or worse in some respects at binding the receptors longer, or tighter without. Aka potency is similar in dose-response curves but efficacy is much enhanced.

Long story short gear, especially test derivatives or synthetics test will actually upregulate your receptors temporarily while on gear. This is one of the reasons that it takes a while to see results on some types of gear i.e. test only cycles. With proper PCT and recovery, a person should (in theory) be as susceptible to gains every cycle, if properly done and spaced out, to a certain point that reaches the utmost of human physiological boundaries.

First cycles just seem to kick way more ass, because....lets face it THEY DO!! You have no clue whats goin on or what to expect, and then all of a sudden your are a gnarly man beast that eats iron and raw meat for breakfast. and 3rd and so on cycles you wont notice as good of results because you are already getting to the point that is way past what your normal genetics would allow.

Thread Information