Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Cutting Cycle - Thoughts?

rlt1992 is offline New Member

Cutting Cycle - Thoughts?

Hi there, I'm 24 years of age - and planning to complete a cutting cycle. I've done steroids before, when I was around 18/19 (big mistake), had some bacne issue and upper neck acne issues, and gained a real fat face - was running test and deca .

This time round, I'm a bit more informed. I was planning on running this cycle, with these doseages.

Cutting Cycle - Thoughts?-screen-shot-2017-06-22-09.17.05.png
    What are everybody's thoughts on the cycle and doseages?

I haven't got any family history of male pattern baldness, so you reckon i will develop any hair loss issues? I also have some issues with gyno, thanks for last time, will this cycle make it worse for me? and with acne - will this come back?

The reason for this cycle is to cut to a competing level, will this keep my face defined as im a model and don't want to get a fat face, like deca does.

Many thanks for your help guys,
    Ryan

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The deca isn't why you got a "fat face". That was your fault for not taking necessary precautions on cycle. I can't see the picture you posted, so I can't comment on that. When using steroids , you have to use proper ancillaries to keep the water retention (fat face) and other side effects at bay. If you're a model, would you post a pic with your face blurred out? I would like to see the canvas before starting to paint. I am going to tell you to run a proper first cycle of test only with an aromatase inhibitor regardless. When in doubt, test is best.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Your still too young!
    Capebuffalo likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Your still too young!
    Too young and too taxing on your liver. 1 oral at a time.
    I believe your whole problem is diet. You can take steroids for the rest of your life but you will lose everything without proper diet.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Previous cycle?
    Pct?
    Bloodwork results?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Too young and too taxing on your liver. 1 oral at a time.
    I believe your whole problem is diet. You can take steroids for the rest of your life but you will lose everything without proper diet.
    Literally will poop your liver out. Oral steroids are chemically altered so that the liver doesn't destroy the active part of the steroid molecule before it gets to your muscle cells. The problem is, in high amounts the chemical will kill liver cells in large amounts and is very very bad for your health. I don't know who put you up to this cycle but they most likely don't like you if they recommend that cycle...
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    Did you run a proper PCT the first time you cycle?

Thats way too much tax for your Liver, if your set on cycling, check austinite's first cycle guide..

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Var, winny, and clen ?
    For six weeks? With no test? At 24?
    If you are going to cycle start with a basic 500mg test cycle.
    You shouldn't run anything but if you insist read http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html
    I have no idea what your goals are but by the proposed cycle I would say you are looking for fat loss when all you need to do is adjust you diet to achieve those goals. If you cannot diet without gear you wont be able to with it. Its not magic pills. If you are scared of slipping 1-1/2" needles in yourself, I would say you need to stay away from gear. I have never done an oral only cycle and never will. Oral steroids are the most dangerous. Its not disputable.
    If you ran deca at high doses at 18-19 you definitely need bloodwork because you probably messed up your natty test production for life.
    Study now, cycle later, and be successful.

Thread Information