Ron981 is offline New Member

Changing Test Cyp Dosage Mid Cycle

Hey everyone,

I'm currently in the middle of my first cycle and wanted to know what difference it makes in changing dosage during a cycle. I'm taking test cyp and started quite low in the beginning to see how my body would react. I've been at 350mg/week and have had decent gains by my 7th week. I was thinking to up the dosage to 400mg/week for the rest of the cycle or should I just keep the dosage consistent until I finish this cycle?

I got my blood work done last week as well and should get the results this week. It should be interesting to see what my test numbers are at compared to before my cycle.

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    It's always better to try and keep your levels stable. Certain side effects pop up from hormone fluccuation like acne etc. and your e2 will also be bouncing around. Upping it by only 50mg per week isn't going to be a night and day difference in gains or on your blood work...not really worth it. Also it takes about 4-6 weeks for your levels to catch up and reach peak levels, so if you are running a 12 week cycle and you are in week 7 then you would barely be starting to hit your peak/benefit for upping your dose by the end of your cycle. It wouldn't hurt too much going from 350-400 but if it were me I would just save the extra test until next cycle and maybe try 500mg pw then

Yes I'm running a 12 week cycle. Thanks again for the advice. I guess I have caused a fluctuation by missing out on my last pin but nothing I can do about that now. I think I'll keep the dosage consistent until the end since I don't have much more to go anyways.

sctxms is offline New Member
    I have always used cyp as my base and ran it 1 week at 2cc for 400mg I don't see any huge difference between 350 or 400 so if you are running a 12 week cycle and one to add a kicker to it you could run d-bol for 6 weeks, T-bol (if they still make it) or winny v for 6 weeks. Most guys I know would run the one of the first 2 at the begining and than run the winny at the end of the cycle. I have never ran real high dosage of gear because it seems to saturate my system so here was a normal cycle for me 10 years ago
    my base
    400 mg cyp 12-16 weeks

Add ons not all of them but one of them
    sust 250 500 mg 10 weeks no other gear ran with this
    D-bol 50 mg a day weeks 3-9
    eq 400mg weeks 3-10 and yes I would run this while running D-Bol
    or
    A bombs 50mg a day (anadrol 50) weeks 4-10 if no D-bol
    or Abombs and 400 mg of deca but run the deca for a min of 10 weeks
    Cutting
    has alway been tren and and winstrol together be ready for an emotional roller coaster or at least TREN fucks with me hard

I know there are dozens upon dozens of cycles these are the ones I ran not saying I am wright or wrong just offer some input

Now that I am pushing 50 the only thing I have been running is HRT however I am thinking of build something small down the road. I am currently looking into HGH for a science project

maybe at the end winstrol 50 to 100 mg a day 11-16 weeks

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Don't change now.

Thank you songdog. I think I will keep the dosage consistent. Could I ask what some of the reasoning behind it is? I'm brand new to this so any information is helpful.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Its typically best to stick with your initial plans but theres nothing saying that you couldn't bump it up if you want. Adding only 50mg isn't going to make a significant difference though as far as results.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    ^above

Thread Information