• 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 2 Post By MuscleScience
  • 5 Post By Couchlock
  • 2 Post By Mooseman33

Thread: Alcohol on Test E cycle

xxsear is offline New Member

Alcohol on Test E cycle

Hello,

I would like your opinion on this. My friends are holding a party and I am invited, but I am doing test e injections tuesday morning and friday evening.

Which means after I have done my injection friday eve, would it be fine to consume alcohol and get drunk? Otherwise it would be just coca cola haha

Thank you

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsear View Post
    Hello,

I would like your opinion on this. My friends are holding a party and I am invited, but I am doing test e injections tuesday morning and friday evening.

Which means after I have done my injection friday eve, would it be fine to consume alcohol and get drunk? Otherwise it would be just coca cola haha

Thank you
    In my opinion dont drink on cycle. Never drink with orals. Even pct is hepatoxic.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hello,

Thank you
    There's no issue in having a few drinks on the one occasion however partying every weekend whist consuming a lot of
    alcohol (like most gym rats who use AAS) isn’t good for many reasons but the biggest in my opinion would be how it increases aromatisation (rasing estrogen). So just be cautious but it won't have serious adverse effects...
    Last edited by Marcus G; 06-23-2017 at 10:30 AM.
    songdog and Juced_porkchop like this.

Hello,

Thank you
    This is a good read. I second Bonaparte's recommendation. http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...synthesis.html
    Obs likes this.

xxsear is offline New Member
    Thanks a lot for the help

Gonna have 1 or 2 drink just to be part and just chill

hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member
    you'll be fine. binge drinking is bad for you regardless, but even then I highly doubt you'd cause any serious damage drinking hard for a night on test E only.
    everyone on here will tell you to quit drinking and sit in your room eating cottage cheese every weekend.

go have a social life and show off your hard work in the gym to some sluts

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hxt View Post
    you'll be fine. binge drinking is bad for you regardless, but even then I highly doubt you'd cause any serious damage drinking hard for a night on test E only.
    everyone on here will tell you to quit drinking and sit in your room eating cottage cheese every weekend.

Spoken like a true bro.
    Should be fine, don't make a habit of it. Alcohol plus high estrogen can be a recipe for turning emo, or banging dudes. Well at least that's how it works in girls
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 06-23-2017 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Fuck you and your fucking dildo autocorrect
    KINGKONG and ghettoboyd like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hxt View Post

This ❤️

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Using steroids is a serious commitment. Its the step you take when its time to put all the bullshit in life aside and focus on health fitness and you.

Drinking like a college kid says you or they have committed to something they didn't realize required the level of commitment they are not ready to give.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i couple here and their is no biggie if not on orals IMO, but i would avoid drinking over all. I prefer green anyways, helps my medical issues and is chill and relaxing depending what you are doing.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    i couple here and their is no biggie if not on orals IMO, but i would avoid drinking over all. I prefer green anyways, helps my medical issues and is chill and relaxing depending what you are doing.
    Alcohol has caused more deaths than probably every drug combined. When on cycle or having any sudden change in hormone levels, is not the time to be taking anything that intensifies emotion the way alcohol does. I learned this the hard way. I am enough of an ass without aas when drunk. Put me on tren and jack daniels and I will probably wake up in jail if I am not in just the right enviornment.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you hit nail on head obs, if your a jerkoff while not on aas you will be a huge jerkoff on them.

Its more of thinking like an adult. no reason to power drink while on cycle, however i have plenty of wine while cycling and never noticed a problem.

key thing is to remember to hydrate while you drink.
    Obs and ghettoboyd like this.

Thread Information