5"10
    92 kg
    14% BF

Cycle history.
    Test prop only 100mg E0D
    Test e 500 mg EW 30mg D/bol ED
    Test e 750mg EW 600mg EQ EW

All 12 week cycles

I've run three pretty successful cycles and now I'm preparing for my 4th. As usual, testosterone will feature as my base, but I'm stuck on what stack I should add to the cycle for maximum results, as I'm still aiming for sheer mass gains.

I ran into a few issues during the middle of my 3rd cycle, which I can only attribute to the EQ and perhaps the increase in testosterone from 500mg EW to 750mg EW. The sides I experienced where quite troubling: chest pressure, chest plains and increased heart rate. I dropped the EQ, but continued to experience discomfort. Subsequently, I had every conceivable heart examination done: ECG, EEG, chest x-ray etc, of which all came back normal.

I've pretty much whittled my choice down to Tren and Deca , but I have concerns about each one: -

Deca
    I've read several accounts from people who have suffered years of ED from a single cycle of Deca, despite having run a hefty dose of testosterone alongside.
    Deca stays in your system for well over a year post-cycle, allegedly, which I believe is a reason for the continued sides from the compound.

Tren
    All the documented sides from Tren concern me (night sweats, cough etc) but a lot of it could be exaggeration or simply bro science.
    The suppressive effect Tren exerts on your appetite
    I'm not sure 3 cycles is enough experience to handle Tren.

Any input/suggestions welcomed.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Test and var
    You won't like the sides of tren . They aren't exaggerated. Tren is awesome. But there are issues. I have a love heat relationship with it.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    Stats
    38 years old
    5"10
    92 kg
    14% BF

Cycle history.
    Test prop only 100mg E0D
    Test e 500 mg EW 30mg D/bol ED
    Test e 750mg EW 600mg EQ EW

All 12 week cycles

I've run three pretty successful cycles and now I'm preparing for my 4th. As usual, testosterone will feature as my base, but I'm stuck on what stack I should add to the cycle for maximum results, as I'm still aiming for sheer mass gains.

I ran into a few issues during the middle of my 3rd cycle, which I can only attribute to the EQ and perhaps the increase in testosterone from 500mg EW to 750mg EW. The sides I experienced where quite troubling: chest pressure, chest plains and increased heart rate. I dropped the EQ, but continued to experience discomfort. Subsequently, I had every conceivable heart examination done: ECG, EEG, chest x-ray etc, of which all came back normal.

I've pretty much whittled my choice down to Tren and Deca , but I have concerns about each one: -

Deca
    I've read several accounts from people who have suffered years of ED from a single cycle of Deca, despite having run a hefty dose of testosterone alongside.
    Deca stays in your system for well over a year post-cycle, allegedly, which I believe is a reason for the continued sides from the compound.

Tren
    All the documented sides from Tren concern me (night sweats, cough etc) but a lot of it could be exaggeration or simply bro science.
    The suppressive effect Tren exerts on your appetite
    I'm not sure 3 cycles is enough experience to handle Tren.

Any input/suggestions welcomed.
    If you are that worried about deca the don't use it, the brain can play a big role.

Traces of the compound are to be found after just a few weeks... enough to be detected by screening tests but not manipulate your system in any way.

Tren, sides are dose dependent yet it's effective at moderate doses (think 100-200mg pw of ace). Some ppl report nasty psychiatric sides (depression, paranoia) on Tren, so beware, if you still intend to use it. Peripheral sides like sweating and heat can be fun actually.

What you report from your last cycle sounds much like high E2.
    Lee_1978 likes this.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    If you are that worried about deca the don't use it, the brain can play a big role.

Traces of the compound are to be found after just a few weeks... enough to be detected by screening tests but not manipulate your system in any way.

Tren , sides are dose dependent yet it's effective at moderate doses (think 100-200mg pw of ace). Some ppl report nasty psychiatric sides (depression, paranoia) on Tren, so beware, if you still intend to use it. Peripheral sides like sweating and heat can be fun actually.

What you report from your last cycle sounds much like high E2.
    interesting.

I ran Aromasin consistently throughout the cycle.

I had E2 issues on my first cycle which were markedly different from the chest pains.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Test and var
    You won't like the sides of tren. They aren't exaggerated. Tren is awesome. But there are issues. I have a love heat relationship with it.
    I was thinking about adding Var; I'm really keen to try it.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You didn't need 750 test on your 3rd cycle just a oral would've been fine.Test 500mg Var or Tbol be good.
    Lee_1978 likes this.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with the above no need for test to be over 500mg Maybe 600 absolute max and a oral. I like t-bol a lot, it's usually under rated and over looked by many...

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You didn't need 750 test on your 3rd cycle just a oral would've been fine.Test 500mg Var or Tbol be good.
    What do you like about Var and Tbol?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    I agree with the above no need for test to be over 500mg Maybe 600 absolute max and a oral. I like t-bol a lot, it's usually under rated and over looked by many...
    What's your experience of Tbol?

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    Maybe kickstart with tBol and close it up to PCT with var? I've tried var myself and its a great compound with low sides.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did you not have any negative side effects from the dbol ? Everyone is different, but I can handle tren better than dbol

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    What do you like about Var and Tbol?
    Less water weight!

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Did you not have any negative side effects from the dbol? Everyone is different, but I can handle tren better than dbol

No sides at all; however, I wasn't particularly impressed with it to be honest.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd give tren a try...........won't know till you try it!

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Dude ur too young for steroids ... Jesus 40 at the earliest

Tuxx is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    Dude ur too young for steroids... Jesus 40 at the earliest
    I heard 45 was a solid age to start at.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What's your experience of Tbol?
    I liked it alot as, songdog said doesn't cause as much water retention as dbol . I choose t-bol every day time over dbol...
    Lee_1978 likes this.

Thread Information