anoxicblaze is offline Associate Member

Your first Blast (and cruise) - How much?

Hi, for those who have done blast and cruise, I.e legit TRT folk. What was your first blast? What were you cruising on? How successful was it for you?
    Thinking of doing my fist one in 4 months.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Just stick to the basic 500 mg a week split into two doses if you've never ran a cycle. While stilling running hcg and an Ai

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anoxicblaze View Post
    Hi, for those who have done blast and cruise, I.e legit TRT folk. What was your first blast? What were you cruising on? How successful was it for you?

Thanks

Your blast would be 500mg per week split into two doses of 250 (as mentioned above) your cruise dose would be your normal trt dose.

anoxicblaze is offline Associate Member
    Hi, I was more interested in finding out what others had done and their experiences. Maybe I messed up the subject with 'how much?' at the end.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I've been on TRT for about 8 years now. My TRT dosage is 100 mgs. pw Test E. I did my first blast about 3 years ago at 500 mgs. Test E, 250 mgs. 2 x pw for 12 weeks. I grew like a weed.

TRTdrew is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anoxicblaze View Post

Thanks

I’m interested in seeing more answers to this post.

TRTdrew is offline Associate Member
    I’m thinking of doing my first blast in approximately the same time frame.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I used to blast by doing traditional laid out cycles . eg., bump my test up to 600, add 600 deca and run that for 12 weeks then go back to TRT .

however now I'm more into rotating compounds in and out dependent on goals and circumstances and don't do 'traditional' cycles .

eg., I generally cruise on 200mg test with 500 eq . then for say 6-8 weeks I'll bump the EQ up to 800 , add in some Tren , add in some NPP , then I may pull the NPP towards the end and add in some MENT for a few weeks (let my estrogen get up to high levels) and really try to grow . then I'll go back to a cruise for a few weeks, then after that I'll run some more Tren with some Masteron and Anavar and do that for 6 weeks or so and try to Harden up .
    or I'll keep it simple and add 300mg of deca to my cruise for awhile to help with the joints. but I don't generally ever run compounds much longer then 8 weeks or so now (with the exception of deca and eq)

also I'll do things like be on a cruise dose, but decide to run 40mg of Dbol pre-workout just to give me a little boost . sometimes I'll experiment as well , I may drop the Test dose down to only 150mg per week with no other injectables but then run a SARM like LGD at a moderate dose for 4-6 weeks (its best to run experimental compounds solo and not part of a stack that way you can tell how the drug is really effecting you).

or sometimes I won't run any other compounds other then Test but will bump it up for 4 weeks or so , I simply add 150mg of test Prop eod to my TRT

Thread Information