Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ironbeck

Thread: Purchasing Syringes?

Heel94 is offline Junior Member

Purchasing Syringes?

Hey guys,

I've received my syringes through my supplier, but was just curious as to the legality of purchasing syringes. Are you able to legally purchase them OTC? If so, are there certain protocols that need to be followed when purchasing them? (I imagine a big dude walking in and asking for 20 syringes and 23 guage needles may trigger some red flags)

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    To be honest, I'm not 100% sure on the legality of it. When I goto the pharmacy for my TRT meds they say I also need a script for the needles (at least at the pharmacy I goto)

but now I order my syringes online from a very big well known website for dirt cheap with no script or problems. same brand as the ones at the pharmacy as well

Lol, I agree a big dude walking in just asking for syringes without getting a script for something would look pretty shady to most people. Try online, you will find good quality and cheap syringes.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A lot of places won't sell them to you with out a legit reason. Some farm/animal supply places will sell them to you. Internet definitely the easiest

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Bacteriostaticwater.com
    Cheap and fast. Totally discreet and they are just for gear heads. They have test and hcg kits already put together. Very good company.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    First google your states law on the subject, then follow accordingly. Some states its legal and to different degrees. Some states its k to purchase otc at the pharmacy with valid drivers license, some states its k only at feed and supply stores(farming communities). Chances are either way it would probably be safe to order online and have delivery to your door step.
    Jphunter likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Some areas they are OTC and others script only. Its VERY easy to find them online and have them shipped with no problems.

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heel94 View Post
    Hey guys,

I've received my syringes through my supplier, but was just curious as to the legality of purchasing syringes. Are you able to legally purchase them OTC? If so, are there certain protocols that need to be followed when purchasing them? (I imagine a big dude walking in and asking for 20 syringes and 23 guage needles may trigger some red flags)
    I live in the states and I order mine from Jeffers , it's a pet supply company . If it was illegal they wouldn't sell or ship them . Of course if you get caught with one I'm sure it would raise some suspicion to say the least

Donald Trump is offline New Member
    I imagine it someway it must be... funny thing thing is... getpinz.com is based in the same state where I live and I can't get them otc either... I've heard other funny things too however... Pharmacists can "technically" legally prescribe drugs like psychiatrists but liability issues are too high or something.... psychologists can technically prescribe drugs too.. Insulin syringes I think are allowed state by state.

Thread Information