Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CALLMEOCT

Thread: HCG with the right protocol

skyrim is offline New Member

Question HCG with the right protocol

Now I've heard several different protocols about when to implement hcg . On a test only cycle right in the beginning to do 250iu twice a week until pct. The other protocol is a 4-6 weeks right before the start of PCT with 500iu 2x a week.

One piece of research I was reading said that if you use HCG throughout cycle that it is suppressive with increasing estrogen. Running extended periods past 4-6 weeks would cause issues. But I also was told that running it from the start of you cycle would have many benefits. I'm so torn on what to do. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    250iu 2x a week from start to finish is the only way to go in my opinion. The whole point of HCG is to keep your testicles somewhat functioning. I dont know about you, but I dont want my balls shut down for 1 second let alone weeks or longer.

Suppressive with increasing estrogen? Doesn't make sense to me. It does cause some estro, but 500iu split into 250iu 2x a week it will be very little, if you have a problem with Estro its not going to be with HCG.... it's with your AI dose.

The only time you will run into trouble with HCG is running it at reallly high doses and your body stops responding to it. But if you keep it at 250iu 2x a week you can run it as long as you need with no problem. You don't want to run it during PCT though because you want your clomid/nolva to get your balls going naturally.

Let me know if that was confusing or if you have anymore questions

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Screw View Post
    250iu 2x a week from start to finish is the only way to go in my opinion. The whole point of HCG is to keep your testicles somewhat functioning. I dont know about you, but I dont want my balls shut down for 1 second let alone weeks or longer.

Suppressive with increasing estrogen? Doesn't make sense to me. It does cause some estro, but 500iu split into 250iu 2x a week it will be very little, if you have a problem with Estro its not going to be with HCG.... it's with your AI dose.

The only time you will run into trouble with HCG is running it at reallly high doses and your body stops responding to it. But if you keep it at 250iu 2x a week you can run it as long as you need with no problem. You don't want to run it during PCT though because you want your clomid/nolva to get your balls going naturally.

Let me know if that was confusing or if you have anymore questions
    Thank you so much for your input! What you explained makes perfect sense. I was a little confused because I was hearing that HCG should be run at a minimum just to blast it to get your lh and fsh up again in which then goes for a smoother recovery. But it makes sense to run it early on to because the more your shut down the harder it will be to get full recovery again. Now you said run it right in the beginning of your cycle from week 1? I'm currently taking Armidex as well .5 eod is that too much of a does for just a test only cycle? thank!!

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    From Week 1 to 12: HCG @ 250 IU every 3.5 days (500 IU/week total).

As for Adex: From Week 1 to 14: Adex @ 0.25mg eOd (From day 2 up until pct)
    Kai Lover likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by skyrim View Post
    Thank you so much for your input! What you explained makes perfect sense. I was a little confused because I was hearing that HCG should be run at a minimum just to blast it to get your lh and fsh up again in which then goes for a smoother recovery. But it makes sense to run it early on to because the more your shut down the harder it will be to get full recovery again. Now you said run it right in the beginning of your cycle from week 1? I'm currently taking Armidex as well .5 eod is that too much of a does for just a test only cycle? thank!!
    Yeah, I inject it the same time I inject my test 2x a week.

Adex at .5 eod is high for most people, but not for all though. I would start at .25 eod and get blood work done at 5-6 weeks in to make 100% sure where you are at. Low E is just as bad as High E and a lot of the symptoms are similar, it's not all about the gyno as I'm sure you know. If you are really high bodyfat then you are going to aromatize more estro so keep that in mind

Good luck man, let us know how the cycle goes

Yeah, I inject it the same time I inject my test 2x a week.

Adex at .5 eod is high for most people, but not for all though. I would start at .25 eod and get blood work done at 5-6 weeks in to make 100% sure where you are at. Low E is just as bad as High E and a lot of the symptoms are similar, it's not all about the gyno as I'm sure you know. If you are really high bodyfat then you are going to aromatize more estro so keep that in mind

Good luck man, let us know how the cycle goes
    Thank you so much! Now I've already started with .5 Armidex eod should I just cut it down to .25? Will I feel any effects if I need to add more or will my blood work show me before I feel anything? Thanks again!!

Thank you so much! Now I've already started with .5 Armidex eod should I just cut it down to .25? Will I feel any effects if I need to add more or will my blood work show me before I feel anything? Thanks again!!
    How much Test are you running and what is your body fat % roughly? It's tuff to say without knowing that but if you are running 400-600 a week you should be fine with .25 eod.

You should be able to feel the effects if its getting high/low, but don't get too worked up over something minor until you see your blood work. It's all a guessing game until then to be honest

How much Test are you running and what is your body fat % roughly? It's tuff to say without knowing that but if you are running 400-600 a week you should be fine with .25 eod.

You should be able to feel the effects if its getting high/low, but don't get too worked up over something minor until you see your blood work. It's all a guessing game until then to be honest
    Right now I'm only running 400mg, 200mg Mon & 200mg Thurs. I'm at around 10% body fat as well. I just don't want to overdose or under dose and have it mess up my cycle. You've been so much of a help, thank you!!

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    Right now I'm only running 400mg, 200mg Mon & 200mg Thurs. I'm at around 10% body fat as well. I just don't want to overdose or under dose and have it mess up my cycle. You've been so much of a help, thank you!!
    According to your test dose and stats i'd run Adex @ 0.25mg eOd (From day 2 up until pct)

Thread Information