• 1 Post By geezuschrist
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Noob guidance

Kurz8 is offline New Member

Noob guidance

So, a buddy of mine talked me into trying a tren / test cycle. Planning on doing 200mg tren / 125mg test for 10 weeks. I'm 25 5'7" 205lbs fairly stout build but have a gut and big ass. Wanting to cut and build some lean muscle. Recently got back into the gym (haven't been active in the gym since high school) weighed about 150 back then and did decent in powerlifting.
    Anyways, I'll probably catch a lot of flak for the questions I'm asking, and for running tren on my first ever cycle.
    I'm seeking guidance on what over the counter supplements for can get for controlling prolactin and estrogen.
    Planning on trying B6.
    Anything else someone could recommend?
    Our tren source didn't offer caber etc. So not sure how to go about getting it.
    Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn't listen to your buddy, tren is a very powerful steroid . Test only on your first cycle

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also, if you recently just got back in the gym, you are nowhere near ready to cycle. Take advantage of that natural test you already have

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't cycle until you lose the gut. Cycling at high body fat will be a nightmare with estrogen.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Tren is for advanced users only. By the time you are ready for it you will have learned all about it if you frequent this site and study.

Also, aside from estrogen issues, you will not get nearly as good of results as if you simply cut down to less than 15% bodyfat and bulk with a good clean diet on a 500mg wk test only cycle.

Tren at this point will just make you need more gear to get less results. Tren is what you turn to when other aas doesnt have quite the effect it used to.
    You will get sides from tren that are completely unnecessary.

You can grow fine on test only. You are just old enough to start aas, dont ruin your potential by drowning in the deep end, wade in slowly and take your time. Save tren for the sixth or seventh cycle brother.
    songdog likes this.

Obs

Obs
    There are 12 unregistered users browsing this thread, I hope they don't get the wrong idea.
    Read the link I posted and you will maximize your potential. Good luck and welocome
    P.S. To all the lurkers viewing this thread... come sign up and introduce youself to this family. We all welcome you!
    stickiestring likes this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you dont need those chemicals, you need to workout and diet.

why would you want to alter your hormones when you can achieve your goals without them.
    you stated you you just got back in gym, buddy this takes time. you need to pay your dues, you need to work.
    this is a marathon, not a sprint.

please do not start this cycle man.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You don't need aas you are over weight and have not been in the gym for years.This is how guys tear tendons and ligaments and aas isn't a diet aid and tren isn't for beginners.So don't listen to your friend he knows very little just enough to get you messed up.
    Dj Screw likes this.

Thread Information