Thread: Pinching

Murcielago is offline New Member

Pinching

I have a few questions about injections now that im gonna start AS. Just recently some of my friends started juicing, i witnessed their first injection b/c i was curious. They used a 1" needle, is this okay? Also A friend of mine who is currently on his 3rd cycle and is 18 years old told me that you can also inject every other day until u finish all ur juice? does this method work. If ur wondering how this guy is on his 3rd cycle and only 18 .. well his dad got him started on it when he was younger. thanks i really appreciate your help.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    What exactly are we injecting here ?

peaker is offline Senior Member
    his old man got him on the juice when he was younger and he is 18 now, fucken how old was he?

that is pretty fucked up!

peaker

BIGBOI is offline New Member
    U need to be more specific........
    i.e.- your stats, what your going to be using, etc.
    also, read the educational forums they will answer all these questions including the one about which needle size to use where.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    lol u need to do more research brother, ur just rushing into this mindlessly. u dont even know what juice ur gonna inject, i assume u mean sus, yes eod injections are good. but i dont think u really even have a simple understanding of what u are getting into !

GOOD LUCK !

u'll need it !

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, we have to know what he's taking? Winstrol ? DO NOT START INJECTING STEROIDS UNTIL YOU'VE DONE YOUR RESEARCH. I mean, you could get some TEST at 200mg and if you inject it every other day, You will be in serious trouble...and 1" needle is good, unless your injecting the your ass. Again, since you have questions, it's simply means your not ready. Take the time to read the Educational threads. BE VERY VERY CAREFUL

KeyMastur is offline VET
    buy - why the redunant post ???? you just said the same thing that me and 2 other guys posted ??

btw - a 1 " needle is sufficient depending on your body fat. as long as you get it into the muscle (whether it be the ass or calf).

Slypknot is offline Member
    As far as needle size - it all depends on where you're injecting! Glutes require a 1.5inch, everything else should work ok with 1.

Do some research bro.... You're gonna seriously regret it if you don't - especially if gyno starts to set in and you never bothered to pick up any anti-e's.

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Sure depends on where you are injecting. But, please, do some research, find whatever you will take, and then come to ask. Don´t look for it all ready... you got to decide...

Thread Information