Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    broncojosh is offline Senior Member

flying with juice...

I know this question has been asked before, but I'm leaving in a couple days, and getting kinda nervous about flying with my gear. How have you guys moved gear from place to place? I was thinking about wrapping the stuff up, and putting it in my protein powder jug.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    you have email my friend

HalOd03 is offline Associate Member
    i bought like 4 bottles of ttokkyo cyp. and i just dumped all of it out into an empty bottle of Calvin Klein cologne...worked for me..

LittleMeth is offline Junior Member
    Hey broncojosh, the chances of getting busted with gear at the airport is slim, yet possible. To be sure try wrapping it in bags and spraying deoderizers and sent products on it and tape it to the inside of your leg.

Hope i could be a help.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by HalOd03
    i bought like 4 bottles of ttokkyo cyp. and i just dumped all of it out into an empty bottle of Calvin Klein cologne...worked for me..

You just dumped it out into a bottle??? Isn't that dirty dirty dirty???

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Originally posted by Terinox

You just dumped it out into a bottle??? Isn't that dirty dirty dirty???
    I think it would be safer than ** oils...lol

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    LittleMeth, that shit works for coke/weed/herion sometimes.. not gear

drop those amps into some shampoo bottles and stick your pills in tylenol bottles or something like that.

HalOd03 is offline Associate Member
    Terinox:

Before i left for cancun i washed out the bottle real good, but didnt wash the cap, so it gives the top alittle scent of the cologne...it worked though..the way they were checking everyones stuff, i shoulda bought alot more and just kept it in the bottle and box....i found a pretty cheap price too...$35 a bottle for TT Cyp. and Testonon250..

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    iron horse is right,i came over customs from cancun with 600$ worth of gear,pm me if you need some advice on getting through,trust me it wasn't fun but my full proof plan made me misty eyed wanting to go back to bring more

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i used to fly with it all the time. just put it in your check in luggage and you should be fine.

Dr. Evil, do I need to hide it in anything, or should I just pack it and forget it...

if they're gonna search then they're gonna really search, so i wouldnt' bother hiding it. you could always say it's a personal med cuz many security people don't even know what the hell it is, but if they find it in a shampoo bottle or something then you'll have more to explain. as long as you're not flying overseas then you should be fine.

No overseas, just state to state, and only two 25ml vials...

then no problem.

I'm putting the stuff in bottles of pills. I don't think they would dump out pill bottles, would they? I've got a good 10 bottles... Flying tomorrow, getting more nervous

PADDLER is offline Associate Member
    dude just flew with the gear yesterday PM me if you want to know how.

TOM2502002 is offline Junior Member
    I just flew with a bunch of fina. I took the fina and put it in a prohormone (liquid) bottle that was empty and put it in my bag and checked it in. No problems, if anyone would say anything to me I would say " Yea thats my prohormones and they would see the label and read it for themselves.

9natural9 is offline Banned
    I used jumbo peanut butter containers and crackers on my carry-on. I spooned the middle of the peanut butter out and placed my stash in there. The crackers are for if anyone ask what's the peanut butter for. I have been very lucky, it even worked for overseas flights. 3 for 3...but Dr. Evil is right, once again, if they are suspicious then they will do a COMPLETE search

Alright don't PM me , but heres what you do, get a seperate bag like a shitty backpack (one you don't mind loosing) and throw in some ties, just random shitty stuff and then put in the gear. Zip it all up and then put a piece of yellow hockey tape on the zippers and tape them together. Check the bag and when it comes around on the bagage claim, and if the tape is gone,broken,messed up or anything walk away and don't claim it, and take it as a loss.
    See they will search a bag and if they find anything in there they will put it back a wait and see who picks it up and then arrest them. If the tape that you taped the zippers together is fine then pick it up and get the hell out of there.

Hope this helps
    LATE
    PADDLER

Alright don't PM me , but heres what you do, get a seperate bag like a shitty backpack (one you don't mind loosing) and throw in some ties, just random shitty stuff and then put in the gear. Zip it all up and then put a piece of yellow hockey tape on the zippers and tape them together. Check the bag and when it comes around on the bagage claim, and if the tape is gone,broken,messed up or anything walk away and don't claim it, and take it as a loss.
    See they will search a bag and if they find anything in there they will put it back a wait and see who picks it up and then arrest them. If the tape that you taped the zippers together is fine then pick it up and get the hell out of there.

Hope this helps
    LATE
    PADDLER

Isn't your luggage registered under the name on the ticket? They would know who's it is correct? Other than that, it is full proof, I like it...

why did my post come up under 9natural9's name?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    It didn't come up under 9natural9's name, he just copied your message and posted his message underneath it

$uperman is offline Member
    when i went to cancun last summer my boy put his gear in his face wash. the cream , not the pads. some people brought some of those fake can goods that are really a safe. this one sounds funny but i even had one friend have his gurl buy some maxi pads , he cut a lil slit in the wrapper and shoved his vail between the pads lol...

yeah it's registered under your name, but how the hell are they going to know who you are? And if you leave it and they start calling your home, then you say that you left it on the curb and it was in someone elses possesion. Bottom line, if you don't claim it at the baggage claim, then they can't do SHIT!

righty-oh!!!

oh yeah-check it on the street, you know the outside ones, and tip the dude a few bucks, that usually helps and they don't search your stuff

Made it, and I think it was just luck I wasn't checked. I didn't hide it...simply put it in balled up socks, so it would have some protection. Guess I was just lucky!!!

bicho is offline New Member
    Originally posted by broncojosh
    Made it, and I think it was just luck I wasn't checked. I didn't hide it...simply put it in balled up socks, so it would have some protection. Guess I was just lucky!!!
    Congratulations bro

Douceberg is offline New Member
    Have any of you ever considered preloading the darts when traveling overseas to Europe? That way, you only have to smuggle one way.

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    Not a bad idea but i still just shove it in something.

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    I came back from cancun with a few hundred dollars work of gear preloaded. I just dropped it into a bottle of sun tan lotion and put it in my chek on baggage. They checked my bags with no problem. Makes me wish I had bought more

ironhead is offline New Member
    One minor modification to the shampoo bottle trick....use conditioner instead...if they open the shampoo bottle and look down inside, they will see the amps...most conditioner is white so they can't see through it....tanning lotion works well, too.

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    bronco, did u bring pins with you or not?

Pat Mycroch is offline New Member
    Paddler's idea sounds like a good one, but it is wrong. When coming into the United States from another country, all you have to worry about is the customs, not your checked baggage. You pick up your checked baggage before going through customs so it doesn't matter if someone opened your baggage previously.

If you are travelling from state to state, then it doesn't even matter because there are no customs. Nobody has the authority to open your bags unless they suspect you are carrying a bomb or a gun or something like that.

Bottom line, if your travelling domestic put it in your bags and forget about it. If your coming in from another country, either mail it to yourself or hide it really good.

jrock34 is offline Associate Member

flying

EXACTLY!!

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    If you don't mind the hassle of going by bus (as long as it's a short trip) you shouldn't have a problem...that's how I did it. Then again I'm skinny and would just be laughed at

Douceberg is offline New Member

Cool TRAVELING OVERSEAS WAS SUCCESSFUL WITH GEAR

Guys,

Bringing gear overseas will work without any problems. There are certain countries that you need to be careful about. Like Singapore and Australia. Singapore is hardcore. Don't fuck around here. Many misdemeanor crimes in the US will warrant the death penalty there. Mainly drugs. As for Australia, they are much less thorough than the customs of Singapore, but they will search you. PM me or email me if you want to know specifics of how I was successful.

Peace.

Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member
    I really like the idea of washing a PH bottle out, and using that.

Diggler is offline New Member
    hey i know i'm a day late and a dollar short on this post but.....i have flown out of Ft.Lauderdale a few times.....the more creative u get with hiding something to easier it will be for them to find it. if u stuff it in a protien can they will see it in the xray. when i flew last time with a couple vials i put one in the deepest pocket of my carry-on bag. they xrayd it at every stop but no one every messed with it. i put the other in the pocket of a pair of jeans packed away in a suit case that i checkd. they never saw it either.....bottom line is spead things out and buy darts in the drug store where everu are flying to....i went into a cvs drug store when i was on vacation and said i needed to buy a syringe and needle to give my dog a cotazone shot......heheh the chic said "aww how cute, sure."

marshdiggs is offline Junior Member
    i'M ALSO LATE ON THIS POST.. BUT
    IT'S ALL GOOD WITH THE GEAR..
    WHAT ABOUT THE PINS???????????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information