420juice is offline New Member

Unhappy Help Pleaseee!!!!!

I already posted that i was researching a equipoise50 cycle and was not sure about the injections. I wanted to inject eod with 300-400mg a week. So should I take 1.5cc's on the four day week (Mon., Wed., Fri., Sun.,) and 2cc's on the three day week ( Tues., Thur., Sat.) to equal 300mg a week.......or will that not give me to much results.......someone also told me to up it to 400 mgs a week, 2ccs four times a week...... what would be better?????????????? Please help.....Thanxs

slapnut is offline New Member
    You seriously don't need that many injections, you could easily go up to 450 mg/wk. if you were to get a higher based eq. If not this a way go with the 3-day a week injections, also a little known bonus that i've found to work out quite nicely is a little potion i like to call "cock fury", what you do is take about a 1/4 gallon Clorox and mix in a little baking soda, PLUS a little yeah-yo if you know what i'm talking about, you know what i'm talking about!!! Now take all that, mix well, and try to put that in your pipe and smoke it, SUCKA'

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    slapnut, weird signature, EQ only cycle does not make sense in my books, it will cut u up at 400mg/ew but i dont know how much mass u would gain !

slapnut is offline New Member
    Thanks gundam675 but EQ was the only thing he mentioned taking you big silly sack cow utters on steroids

Thread Information