platform is offline New Member

Question from beginner. Help.

I'm a 6'3, 270lb, 26 year old man. I'm looking to get decently defined and gain some size(muscularly), but also to drop to appx 250-255. A friend of mine told me that using Winstrol (Stan QV) 2ccs 3 times a week along with Clenbuterol will get these goals accomplished(of course along with a cardio/muscular workout regimine). Is there anything else I should know? Anything wrong with these plans? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Do you work out now? How's your diet? Do you know your bf%?

If your bf is high or both your training and diet are off than using winny or clen will not help. Plus winny needs to be run ED not the way your friend told you.

custom fit is offline Member
    Damn bro, I can picture you now, looking like a monster.

Before relying on AS to acheive your goals, you may want to re-asses you workout regime. Honestly answer these Q's before you take the plunge.

1) Realistically how clean is my diet, and when do I eat.
    2) Can I improve my workouts. i.e. cardio, weight training, intensity, etc.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    clen /winny would shed some fat for u, dont know about gaining muscle, but winny works on low cal diets. i would throw some t3 in there !

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    wow, you coud be a beast. 6'3'' 270 naturally means that you have the potential for a great physique with proper diet and training. post your workout and diet in the approiate forums and see what help you can get with those. i would take a few months getting those just right and then probably run something like:

1-8 75 mg Fina ED
    1-8 100 mgs Prop ED
    1-8 Anavar 40 mg ED

clen may be run along with this as well. clomid 2 days after last shot. just my .02... good luck bro.
    Last edited by monstercojones; 07-09-2003 at 04:51 PM.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    clen/winny would shed some fat for u, dont know about gaining muscle, but winny works on low cal diets. i would throw some t3 in there !
    Itīs his first cycle, dont suggest t3 to anyone that dont know what there doing.

A good clean diet with cardio and MJīs cycle would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Itīs his first cycle, dont suggest t3 to anyone that dont know what there doing.

A good clean diet with cardio and MJīs cycle would be nice.

See that's the thing. I'm not sure of my body fat now. In High School, I was 11% overall. I'm much higher now. I settled down, got lazy. I'm looking for fast results, not a wonder drug, ya know. I just want to know what will give me good results. I have cut my diet way down now, and I'm taking the Clen . I purchased the Winny, but haven't began it yet.

I just wish someone could give me a clean cut cycle to go off of. To get started. 3 years ago I was using Aminos, high protein diet and I was injecting 2ccs of Prop 2x a week, after the bottle ran out, I went natural. So I'm not entirely new to this. After that, we had a baby(my ex and I), I settled down, and now looking in the mirror is my payback. my email is [email protected] if anyone has more detailed info for me. I just want to do it right. Thanks for the space and any help.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I wouldnt do a cycle without test and anti e's

You have to have clomid as well.

Nothing is gonna cut fat off you except your diet.

I know that my diet is priority in shedding the fat. I just want to keep some of my weight so I don't have to worry about bulking back up. I would like to build off of what I have, but like I said, I'm new to this for the most part, and I don't want to do it wrong. The friend that has been helping me is 6'2 and was appx 175 lbs 3 years ago. He's now 225 and solid as hell. He may be giving advice that a 175lb person would have better results with, ya know. I just want to "do the right thing".

Thread Information