Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By matt thebeard
  • 1 Post By tbjake34
  • 1 Post By magic32

Thread: Female Looking to gain lean mass

CADD is offline Female Member

Post Female Looking to gain lean mass

Finishing up a cycle of var and then looking to try something else. Any suggestions?

matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    is the var not working then? what was your dose / cycle length. also calories and training regime like, most ladies I know completely change on a low dose var cycle combined with good macros you should get fantastic lean gains running 10-15 mg per day split. this is usually sufficient for most ladies to gain decent hard looking physiques, if you have to I guess you have an option of some winny at the end of your var course, run at approx. the same dosage as the var this would be the only compounds I would personally be happy my lady using.

depending on age and goal (if you definitely decided that children weren't your thing and looking a little less ladylike in certain features is acceptable and you want to go right to the edge of stronger end of the options more associated for females then a low dose of primo would be the top end of the spectrum before you get into the realms of the really dark shit that is really going to start masculizing and messing with your femininity

from experience I would not advocate any pure test based compounds unless a hairy face is something you have no issue with etc, ladies that take male hormones will suffer a very noticeable effect on how they look as the sides are extreme and don't take as long as you might think to appear, almost quicker than you will actually notice unless your really very switched on, we did some experiments at home, the wife happily runs 6 weeks of var and by week 4 looks like a totally different animal a couple of times a year, she has also added the winny or 6 weeks to see how that looked and to be honest there were the odd side effect and we (she) decided the effect of var is sufficient, we did try a very low dose test at one point and literally within another say 4 weeks she was noticing very negative sides, deepening of the voice and an increase in intolerance (ie she was ragey lol ) this was at the end of a var cycle though and perhaps just a very low dose test only 4 week cycle might be something some ladies could get away with but in my opinion I would not risk it when the Var will take you down the road you need to go down but take slightly longer but with no where near the risk of test.
    Last edited by matt thebeard; 07-05-2017 at 10:44 PM.
    CADD likes this.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What are your goals?

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Anavar I ur best choice. I don't recommend women take anything else. A lot of ppl would agree with me
    matt thebeard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    What are your goals?
    18 week cut followed by 12 week lean bulk

Quote Originally Posted by justdani View Post
    18 week cut followed by 12 week lean bulk
    Did you run Var during both the cut and bulk? How much Var did you take? Of course there are other compounds that you can take to gain more lean mass. The question is, what are you willing to sacrifice? The compounds are more anabolic and androgenic than Var and so it will cause changes in your sex organs, may cause brow growth, deepening of the voice, etc. Well, basically you're starting to become a man. The changes are gradual and analog. In other words, they just creep up on you. You don't wake up one day looking like a man. You said you're looking for lean mass. Are you looking to gain 50 lbs of muscle or 5lbs? Your goals will determine the compound(s).

not 50, but def more then 5....10-15 lbs

matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    After an 18 week cut your easily going to rebound 5-10lbs anyway...

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Primobalan?

what was your anavar cycle?
    how much? how long?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Var is multifaceted, that is to say you should be able to both cut and bulk on Var by changing your other variables, i.e., diet, cardio, lifting regimen, sugar/salt/water consumption, etc. Additionally, 10-15 mg ED is solid, are you dosing twice daily to take advantage of the short half-life?
    PT1982 likes this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What's your dose and how long are you running it? I've read through the thread and I'm feeling a little uneasy about it ma'am. Also, do you routinely get bloodwork?

Have you decided on the compounds for your next cycle?

Thread Information