athletic.guy is offline Associate Member

12.5mg aromasin crashed 1g test... undersdosed?

Has anyone crashed 1g test with only 12.5mg of aromasin ? In the past I've taken 25mg aromasin ed with a gram of test e and been within range.

I am leaner but 1g test and e2 crashed is crazy from only 12.5mg

Opinions from aromasin users ???
    Last edited by athletic.guy; 07-08-2017 at 06:50 AM.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Aromasin should not crash your estrogen levels at all, IIRC the studies said it lowered estrogen by 85% at the highest dosage. Is it pharma grade?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Did you run labs to see if your e us crashed? 12.5 mg of aromasin wouldn't do that on that dose of test

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Why a gram of test ? Just asking.

It's pharma araomasin.
    I know low estrogen when I feel it, had bloods done in the past. Ive dropped the aromasin for 2 days and feel better, joints are good now, appetite ok, just tired still unfortunately. Cotton mouth has gone too.

I think the test is underdosed

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by athletic.guy View Post
    It's pharma araomasin.
    I know low estrogen when I feel it, had bloods done in the past. Ive dropped the aromasin for 2 days and feel better, joints are good now, appetite ok, just tired still unfortunately. Cotton mouth has gone too.

I think the test is underdosed
    At least pull labs on your T levels, and E2. They will tell you if your test is underdosed (which it sounds like). Take your labs and have a talk with whomever sold you the test and see if they will make it right.
    That's a hefty dose of test, by the way. Not judging, just pointing that out.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Aromasin will never crash your estrogen

You have a different issue

As to why a gram of test...if you ever ran your sweetspot of test you know why. If you have never ran 1-2g test you might should read as to why and consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Aromasin will never crash your estrogen

You have a different issue

As to why a gram of test...if you ever ran your sweetspot of test you know why. If you have never ran 1-2g test you might should read as to why and consider it.
    So no one has ever got there estrogen levels in the lower end of normal with Aromasin ?

Why else could my elbows be throbbing, dry mouth, dry skin, ed, little appetite, and moody.

Stopped taking the aromasin for 2 days and g2g again ??? Although I'm a Little bloated now 😒
    Last edited by athletic.guy; 07-09-2017 at 09:48 PM.

You probably know your own body and how it feels better than anyone. Then again, without numbers from a blood test we're playing the guessing game.

E2 levels came back at 40 pg/ml so it's border line high. Doesn't explain the dryness and the sore joints, no libido, terrible appetite....

Switching to 0.5mg ardex eod

Lipids were out. Not by much, everything else was within range liver, kidneys, tyroid, iron, glucose.....

Thread Information