Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Test powder

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member

Test powder

why do people not make their own test?
    Last edited by geezuschrist; 07-19-2017 at 02:43 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Some people just mat not be into doing things like that.Some people may not have the knowledge or desire.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can make a pizza, but I'd rather pay more and order one!
    tommybahama and songdog like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by GRexMoore View Post
    why do people not make their own test?
    Finding a reputable raw supplier is extremely hard. Most you will find varys in strength and most will lab test out at 70% at highest.
    Pure raws are rare and should you be discovered you will not get a slap on the wrist, you will go down the same as a guy with a meth lab, unless you have people you can rat out, the prosecutor will smak you with a felony charge and 5 years in prison.

That is precisely why you can buy raws so cheap. Once you make it you have signed your own ass to it. This is also why it is so tight lipped and hard to find a good raw source.

Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member
    yea the shits so cheap and easy to make. youd have to spend a lot first and have it tested to see if it is the high quality they all say which I doubt. also like ob said, your goin from personal use to distributor in the eyes of the law no matter how many vials your making.

tommybahama is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    the prosecutor will smak you with a felony charge and 5 years in prison.
    A buddy of mine in law enforcement over here said each bottle is a 5 year felony charge per state it crosses. He then laughed and said the bigger guys are dumb because they literally have thousands of years in jail awaiting them when they get caught.

Agreed, I cannot find test powder and I've tried. Through discounts via my supplier for being a loyal customer I end up with pretty decently priced bottles but nowhere near as cheap as pure raw powder

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by tommybahama View Post
    A buddy of mine in law enforcement over here said each bottle is a 5 year felony charge per state it crosses. He then laughed and said the bigger guys are dumb because they literally have thousands of years in jail awaiting them when they get caught.

Agreed, I cannot find test powder and I've tried. Through discounts via my supplier for being a loyal customer I end up with pretty decently priced bottles but nowhere near as cheap as pure raw powder
    Charges are charges. Nearly any prosecutor will plea it to a posession charge.
    Not so with raws. The amount after the act of 2011 is 13ml or 100 tablets. Dosage means nothing same as with amphetamines. Prosecutors are as dumb as any person. Once they lean you are manufacturing your ass is cooked. You will get jack for posession over 13 ml first offense when it is all said and done.

For manufacture your ass will plea down to five year minimum guaranteed.

People are simple and manufacturing is a seperate charge and it would accompany a distribution charge. Your only plea bargain at that point leaves you with a minimum five years.
    The distributing charge for having 100ml would very very unlikely go to trial without a plea bargain of posession only and probation.
    tommybahama likes this.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    I think the only positive is cost,and considering the negatives include getting shit gear,getting nothing at all, getting locked up etc etc,you're
    much better off getting it the standard way.

Obs
    The charges you would be hit with if they found lab materials and test:
    Posession of a controlled substance
    Distributing a controlled substance
    Manufacture of a controlled substance

The charges for posession of 13+ ml of gear:
    Distribution of a controlled substance
    Posession of a controlled substance

Now prosecutors do not like to lose and they will plea it out to posession and SIS if you agree to supervised probation for 2-5 years, a fine, and community service.

Unless you are hated by your prosecutor then you could possibly spend a small amount of time in prison which is overcrowded as fuck and reserved for violent offenses.

After a few trips in cout you will get to watch theiving, scumbag, useless, meth heads one after another get to walk on any chages for ratting out their supplier.

You will never look at the legal system the same and you will put money away for the sole purpose of legal recourse because you fully understand that the whole mother fucker of a system runs off money and money alone.
    Not one fucker in that court house gives a single flying fuck about some imaginary word called "justice".

Welcome to America, mind your step until you can afford to be careless.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Man all I hear is sh1t gear! Where are you guys getting this crap? I have never had to deal with such BS.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Man all I hear is sh1t gear! Where are you guys getting this crap? I have never had to deal with such BS.
    I have never bought shit gear either but most raws out there are shit.

Thread Information