Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Looking for clear answers about EQ

  1. #1
    Recalcitrant's Avatar
    Recalcitrant is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    9

    Looking for clear answers about EQ

    Testosterone 's effects plateau at week 10-12 but EQ is different because it's a long ester and doesn't fully kick in until week 8-10...

    So, if EQ must be run for at least 16 to 20 weeks to get the full effect then how does one avoid permanent HPTA damage/shutdown?

    In my search for an answer I've seen people talk of using HCG intermittently on cycle... but what is the correct protocol for this?

    Has anyone on here ran EQ for 16-20 weeks?
    If so how did your PCT look?

    Was it difficult to recover?
    Is 16 weeks too long? Is 20 too long?

    [I personally think it's a great compound, but I wouldn't want to be on HRT at the end of it so this is why I'm looking for answers now.]

  2. #2
    hardgainer1's Avatar
    hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Long Freaken Island
    Posts
    1,259
    "EQ is different because it's a long ester"

    Testosterone comes in a variety of different esthers. Enanthate and Cypionate being popular LONG esthers and propionate is short (there are others these days but these are the 3 im familiar with.

    I think what you are trying to say is that EQ is a slow lean bulk that takes longer than test to show you results.

    Secondly. PCT for EQ and test is no different from any other cycle of test,deca ,winni or others.

  3. #3
    Recalcitrant's Avatar
    Recalcitrant is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1 View Post
    "
    I think what you are trying to say is that EQ is a slow lean bulk that takes longer than test to show you results.
    Yea that's exactly it, but since it takes so long is permenent HPTA shutdown an issue?

    As for the PCT, you stop the EQ a week before the Testosterone cyp. because ur suppose to start pct 21 days after EQ and 14 days after test, correct?

  4. #4
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is online now Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    810
    Most here will tell you eq sucks. Depending on your goals, there are much better compounds to stack with test

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,352
    EQ ester is longer than Cyp or Enth so yes, you want to stop EQ about a week before Cyp or EQ. Having said that, I've not found EQ to be that beneficial in gaining size or strength. I must admit I wasn't taking the large dose needed to see those gains. I take 200mg/wk of Mast and I get tight and lean. I take 300mg/wk of EQ and very little change. If you want to gain size, I would go with Deca over EQ.

  6. #6
    Recalcitrant's Avatar
    Recalcitrant is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    9
    Many people say EQ sucks and there are a few who love it too... I'm happy with my current size. 160lb and 12.5% bf, 5'7" (if I put on more than 10lb then I won't be able to join the AF, which I want to do next year.)

    My goal is to recomp, and increase cardio endurance like a mf.

    I have enough EQ on hand to run it for 20 weeks at 900mg. Right now I'm on week 2 with a 600mg test cyp base. I began to become concerned when I found out that running a 20 week cycle is detrimental to HPTA recovery... now I'm concidering upping the EQ and cutting it to a 16 week cycle then stopping the Test week 17 and begin PCT on week 19....

    I'm just wondering if I should include HCG mid cycle and at the end of cycle to make recovery easier? What are your thoughts on this approach?

  7. #7
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is online now Beach Bodybuilder - HOF
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    16,812
    The longer you are suppressed/shut down then, in theory, the harder/longer the recovery.

    You should run HCG @ 250ius x 2 per week for the duration of your cycle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  8. #8
    Recalcitrant's Avatar
    Recalcitrant is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    9
    Okay... is it really needed for the whole cycle ? My reason for asking is that I've heard of LH desensitized with prolonged use of HCG

  9. #9
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is online now Beach Bodybuilder - HOF
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    16,812
    Prolonged high amounts yes. Plenty of people on TRT use it permanently at 250is x 2 per week, that's a pretty low dose.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  10. #10
    Livinlean's Avatar
    Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    813
    You're running 1500mg at a body weight of 160lbs and don't want to add more than 10lbs? Wtf

    Honestly if I was you, I would have just ran high dose test. This would be a shorter cycle and likely similar gains but I still think you would gain 10lbs easy at your body weight.

  11. #11
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is online now Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    810
    Quote Originally Posted by Recalcitrant View Post
    Okay... is it really needed for the whole cycle ? My reason for asking is that I've heard of LH desensitized with prolonged use of HCG
    I need more info on your profile pic

  12. #12
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    24,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Recalcitrant View Post
    Okay... is it really needed for the whole cycle ? My reason for asking is that I've heard of LH desensitized with prolonged use of HCG

    You're running 1500 mgs of AAS and worried about a small amount of HCG ? Run it like BiB advised and you'll be fine.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  13. #13
    Recalcitrant's Avatar
    Recalcitrant is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Prolonged high amounts yes. Plenty of people on TRT use it permanently at 250is x 2 per week, that's a pretty low dose.
    Okay thank you brother, i just want to be okay at the end of this, so I'm gonna give it a shot.

  14. #14
    Recalcitrant's Avatar
    Recalcitrant is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    You're running 1500mg at a body weight of 160lbs and don't want to add more than 10lbs? Wtf

    Honestly if I was you, I would have just ran high dose test. This would be a shorter cycle and likely similar gains but I still think you would gain 10lbs easy at your body weight.
    I mean bro ... EQ is like half the strength of of test so its more like I'm running a gram of gear realistically.

    Yea but, provided that I can gain and keep all 10 lb that is.

    Actually for my height the requirement is up to 175 lb, so heck if I gain 15lb i'll be happy af, but the way im training and eating is targeted for a recomp. and i don't expect super drastic changes like that.

    I would have ran other gear but EQ intrigued me tbh. This is my second cycle. First time was test solo with a few sarms and it was nice, but i felt like it wasn't good enough by just a little bit.

    EQ gives endurance and hardness with slow gains, more what i was looking for. (Also, i was concerned about MPB, and thats an uncommon side with EQ.) Perhaps my next cycle I'll try another compound. What you you say is a good short 3rd cycle?

  15. #15
    Recalcitrant's Avatar
    Recalcitrant is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I need more info on your profile pic

    i mean who doesn't enjoy looking at a hot babe bro?

  16. #16
    Recalcitrant's Avatar
    Recalcitrant is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    You're running 1500 mgs of AAS and worried about a small amount of HCG? Run it like BiB advised and you'll be fine.
    Hey bro, i mean, this is why I'm here.. to learn... I don't know shit so i come to the OG's of this. People like BroScientist and Sarmguy Dyllan Gemelli says more than 6 or 8 weeks of HCG is "pushing it..."

    I appreciate you guy's help.

  17. #17
    tbjake34's Avatar
    tbjake34 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    835
    Dude eq kicks in around week 4.. it's a myth u need to run it for 20 wks. Ur better to run shorter cycle of it at a higher dose. I run my eq at 1000mg/wk. I love eq because it makes me hungry and I can easily increase my food intake on it, there for gaining much more muslce. I always stack it with powerful compounds like tren or deca . I definitely hate eating my meals on tren with no eq simply because I'm not hungry and that will really hinder ur gains if ur dredding every meal. If u look forward to every meal it's that much better cuz u know ur getting enough nutrients to grow.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •