Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dj Screw

Thread: Follistatin 344 log!!!

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member

Follistatin 344 log!!!

So I don't see a lot of logs or any guys posting their experience with follistatin.. so decided to log my run with it. Nothing short of fucking amazing I must say. I've taken tons of steroids , hgh, peptides, and this is the second best thing I've ever taken. Tren being number one.

I'm 3 days in. I'm doing 200mcg bilateral in lagging body parts shooting it eod for 10 days.

First day shot my pecs about an hour before training and my pumps were biggest ever by far. I had a little injection site irritation which is normal with folli I guess.
    Shot delts today. But trained arms. My pumps were so big I couldn't even hold the dumbells my for arms were painfully pumped. I've gained 3 lbs so far. When I eat my meals my jaw gets so pumped I have to stop chewing for a min. I'll keep logging if anyone seems interested

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    3 lbs in 3 days, has to be a little water weight? I haven't heard much about follastatin, so I'm interested.

Idk the guy i Got it from said a lb a day isn't uncommon. This stuff is simply amazing if ur a serious bodybuilder I'd def recommend trying it. Also is makes me sweat like a pig so idk how much water weight it is. I'm on test, dbol , tren , eq, hgh so adding the folli I'm just growing. Best part about it is I have 4 more vials!!! Hehe

Ok so I measured my arms yesterday before I trained they were 19 3/4 in. I woke up today and they measured 20in even. And I trained arms yesterday so my arms grew a 1/4 in over nigjt. And they're not sore AT ALL so before u say they're swollen they're not its just growth. Folli is amazinf.

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    Ok so I measured my arms yesterday before I trained they were 19 3/4 in. I woke up today and they measured 20in even. And I trained arms yesterday so my arms grew a 1/4 in over nigjt. And they're not sore AT ALL so before u say they're swollen they're not its just growth. Folli is amazinf.
    by the end of the next week you will be the biggest and greatest bodybuilder of all time!
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

Dj screw. Take follistatin and ull see I'm not making this up

And my bully is bigger then urs.. just sayin

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    And my bully is bigger then urs.. just sayin
    Mines only 5 months old in that pic, and I dont believe anything you say...just sayin lol

Thread Information