Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 1 Post By xLoganx
  • 1 Post By szabla

Thread: am i totally fucked or what???

chopsui is offline Junior Member

am i totally fucked or what???

So my first cycle was at the reference of a total dumbfuck and i ran 500 cyp with no AI and regular PCT. I gained a ton but i gained a bunch of fat on my chest and belly, like a TON.

Is my body fucked forever without surgery or can i run some real cycles and recover?

Desperate...

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Fat gain is only due to your diet. Run around the block a few times you will be ok.
    DGenRit likes this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like a diet issue

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How long since you've finished the cycle? Get blood work

I've cut calories and started cardio but I don't seem to be able to lose fat. I think bc my E2 was 53 (reg 22) I gained a bunch of fat in those "hard to lose places" like chest and lower belly.

Since this fat doesn't seem to be easy to lose and came fr a bad hormone balance maybe I should put my hormones in balance with a proper cycle and get my body used to normalcy again?

What's the danger i already fucked up right? Or could things get worse??

Is there a type of person who shouldn't use steroids because of body type???

For some reason my diet and cardio turned into my body lowering its metabolic rate and just eatin muscl I seriously feel like Incant lose this stubborn E2 fat... Or my hormones are messed up and I cant lose weight..

When I was 16 I lost like 30lbs in one summer as a fat kid and I did the exact same thing and couldn't lose SHIT
    Last edited by chopsui; 07-16-2017 at 09:40 AM.

8 months. My E2 stayed high from all the aromatization. I'm getting blood wro later today probably.

xLoganx is offline Associate Member
    First, how old are you and how long was your cycle? Second, what do you or your referral from "a dumbfuck" consider a "regular PCT"?

Yes, some people are more prone to gyno and belly fat due to E2 levels being different from one person to the next. That is why you are supposed to pull bloods, before cycle, during cycle, and after cycle. I would venture to say that about 10% of all members here actually do it.. when you don't.. it's a TOTAL shot in the dark! I will never get why people don't do it.

I also found your comment "I'm getting blood work later today probably".. like you're running up to pick up a loaf of Italian bread at the supermarket!?!?! Did you get a script from a family doctor? If you did they might not even pull the correct panels. There are also places online where you can get bloodwork done without a script for about $100+ if I remember right. Either way.. if you give a shit like you come across.. your first step should be getting bloodwork done or even go see a doctor that specializes in hormone therapy. Good luck dude!
    DGenRit likes this.

Fat is always easier to gain than lose. Don't worry, it'll take some time but you can lose the fat. You're only 26, so your body metabolism's still good. Forget about the AAS for now. Work up a good exercise program, including cardio, and a good diet plan. You don't need AAS to lose fat. You need a good diet and exercise program.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    100% diet related.

szabla is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xLoganx View Post
    I also found your comment "I'm getting blood work later today probably".. like you're running up to pick up a loaf of Italian bread at the supermarket!?!?!
    Depending on where you live getting bloodwork can be almost as easy as getting a loaf o bread. I can leave the house at this very moment, have blood taken 15 minutes later and have the results by the evening.

This is what I did on Friday and testosterone + E2 + full lipid panel + complete blood count cost me around 25$ so there's no excuse for me not to get bloodwork regularly.
    xLoganx likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chopsui View Post
    So my first cycle was at the reference of a total dumbfuck and i ran 500 cyp with no AI and regular PCT. I gained a ton but i gained a bunch of fat on my chest and belly, like a TON.

Is my body fucked forever without surgery or can i run some real cycles and recover?

Desperate...
    With the right DIET you can lose that weight, no problem.

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    What was your diet like on your cycle? How many calories per day? Did you eat clean or eat anything? What did you typical day of eating look like?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Running a cycle will not get your hormones in balance. Complete opposite in fact

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by szabla View Post
    Depending on where you live getting bloodwork can be almost as easy as getting a loaf o bread. I can leave the house at this very moment, have blood taken 15 minutes later and have the results by the evening.

This is what I did on Friday and testosterone + E2 + full lipid panel + complete blood count cost me around 25$ so there's no excuse for me not to get bloodwork regularly.
    Not In New York, Need doc script or they won't take your blood.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1 View Post
    Not In New York, Need doc script or they won't take your blood.
    Not in Georgia either, doc gotta order it

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by szabla View Post

Damn that's cheap,it's around £200 in the UK,which i suppose is around the $250 mark!

Thread Information