Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 52 of 52
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: High levels of aggression

  1. #41
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is online now Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    592
    150mg eod does the trick for me

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    21,279
    Keep a level head and focus on training. Honestly on cycle I have more patients then off. Guess I'm lucky.
    MuscleScience likes this.

  3. #43
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,697
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyToronto View Post
    How much Tren do you guys take that make you so angry? I replaced NPP with Tren 75mg EOD with Test Enth was at 500mg but I read it should be lowered because both compete for the same receptors, so nowI will just take 300mg Test Enth/week. Anyway, and not once of anger or rage taking Tren.
    Mine settled out at 400mg. It took some time.
    The bitch is it feels so good to get mad. Its like electricity hitting you and you just want to rise up to the sky and hurl lightning bolts.
    I have less issues once my levels are steady it seems but tren and any cycle cant make you react differently and have different sides every time.

  4. #44
    JDToronto is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Mine settled out at 400mg. It took some time.
    The bitch is it feels so good to get mad. Its like electricity hitting you and you just want to rise up to the sky and hurl lightning bolts.
    I have less issues once my levels are steady it seems but tren and any cycle cant make you react differently and have different sides every time.
    So how much Tren and Test do you take? Why does it feel good to be mad all the time, no one wants to be around an angry person. Unless you don't work or work with people or around people all day, that's different.

    400 mg a week? or EOD? or is it Tren Enth?

  5. #45
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,697
    Quote Originally Posted by JDToronto View Post
    So how much Tren and Test do you take? Why does it feel good to be mad all the time, no one wants to be around an angry person. Unless you don't work or work with people or around people all day, that's different.

    400 mg a week? or EOD? or is it Tren Enth?
    Read my motto by my name. 400mg wk
    Btw kicking a smart mouths ass has nothing to do with being angry all the time or aas. I have hit more people off than on aas.
    Tren makes me watch myself because I know the tendancies it gives me i dont know how all this turned to tren making me angry?.
    Ass wipe, shit stain, no nothing, billy bad asses make me angry. Really has nothing to do with steroids . I just like it a lot more to get mad on tren. Also, I haven't ever been known for living my life to appease others feelings about me.

  6. #46
    JDToronto is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Read my motto by my name. 400mg wk
    Btw kicking a smart mouths ass has nothing to do with being angry all the time or aas. I have hit more people off than on aas.
    Tren makes me watch myself because I know the tendancies it gives me i dont know how all this turned to tren making me angry?.
    Ass wipe, shit stain, no nothing, billy bad asses make me angry. Really has nothing to do with steroids. I just like it a lot more to get mad on tren. Also, I haven't ever been known for living my life to appease others feelings about me.
    Where are you from? You sound like a redneck...I mean..from country side... Texas? Detroit? Oklahoma?
    goalinmind likes this.

  7. #47
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Gainz Ville
    Posts
    10,036
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Read my motto by my name. 400mg wk
    Btw kicking a smart mouths ass has nothing to do with being angry all the time or aas. I have hit more people off than on aas.
    Tren makes me watch myself because I know the tendancies it gives me i dont know how all this turned to tren making me angry?.
    Ass wipe, shit stain, no nothing, billy bad asses make me angry. Really has nothing to do with steroids. I just like it a lot more to get mad on tren. Also, I haven't ever been known for living my life to appease others feelings about me.
    I get what you're saying OB. I dealt with a lot of anger issues growing up. Mainly because I was picked on as a kid for being the smelly country kid. Over time I learned to channel those emotions into a motivating factor. You have already expended energy so might as well make use of it in a positive manner.

    Rather ironically, I have gotten so good at repressing my feelings that ultimately it zapped away the essence of what pushes me forward. Now I don't repress nearly as much, getting back into bodybuilding again is what has helped me relearn my focus and drive. I look at the weights as a problem I need to meet head on and tackle. As opposed to what I have been doing in appeasing my problems with lack of emotion instead of drive.

    When I say emotion I am not talking strictly anger, it runs the spectrum. I was repressing everything. I turned myself into a real life Vulcan but without the logic. I have talked about it in other threads but I lost the ability to be human in some manner. Life is about experiencing both the good and bad the world offers. Instead I treated my life like I was a robot. No heart, no soul, no love, no hate.
    Obspowerstroke likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


  8. #48
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,697
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I get what you're saying OB. I dealt with a lot of anger issues growing up. Mainly because I was picked on as a kid for being the smelly country kid. Over time I learned to channel those emotions into a motivating factor. You have already expended energy so might as well make use of it in a positive manner.

    Rather ironically, I have gotten so good at repressing my feelings that ultimately it zapped away the essence of what pushes me forward. Now I don't repress nearly as much, getting back into bodybuilding again is what has helped me relearn my focus and drive. I look at the weights as a problem I need to meet head on and tackle. As opposed to what I have been doing in appeasing my problems with lack of emotion instead of drive.

    When I say emotion I am not talking strictly anger, it runs the spectrum. I was repressing everything. I turned myself into a real life Vulcan but without the logic. I have talked about it in other threads but I lost the ability to be human in some manner. Life is about experiencing both the good and bad the world offers. Instead I treated my life like I was a robot. No heart, no soul, no love, no hate.
    Yes I know the parts of your life on here.
    I don't go around busting skulls like my brother.
    I have become very good at channeling sadness and anger and hatred and fear even, into pure forward motion to whatever needs to be accomplished.
    I dont make myself robotic I just make myself go like hell. It was a long trip out of my last marriage. It made me much better at turning my emotion into a tool rather than letting it control me. I dont repress my feelings at all any more.

    Why do I feel like I am in anger managment?
    I meant nothing in anger, just gave my opinions on fighting.

  9. #49
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,697
    Quote Originally Posted by JDToronto View Post
    Where are you from? You sound like a redneck...I mean..from country side... Texas? Detroit? Oklahoma?
    I am a redneck. From Missouri.
    I have said I was from the sticks a couple of times in our conversation. I dont find "redneck" offensive btw.
    I can do anything and everything an urban person can except usually better, I can also do things they could never dream of and do it daily.
    We aren't all computer illiterate, retards living without plumbing. In fact most of us are the ones you call when you cannot figure out how to do something.
    A little limp wristed guy stands in front of me most days with his wife flitrting with me while they write me a check for more than they will bring home in a week.
    Believe me, in a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing.
    Last edited by Obspowerstroke; 07-17-2017 at 09:27 PM.

  10. #50
    goalinmind's Avatar
    goalinmind is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by JDToronto View Post
    Where are you from? You sound like a redneck...I mean..
    That is hilarious..

  11. #51
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Gainz Ville
    Posts
    10,036
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    A little limp wristed guy stands in front of me most days with his wife flitrting
    Believe me.

    in a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing.
    Truer words have never been spoken.
    Obspowerstroke and bizzarro like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


  12. #52
    NuthnButTest is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    25
    Had a horrible social interaction today, I truly see I just like and enjoy being alone as I'm starting to get tired of people really fast and I just don't respect them anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •