Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Second Cycle with 500mg Test E + 700mg Primo

resnak84 is offline New Member

Second Cycle with 500mg Test E + 700mg Primo

Hi Guys,

one of my friend will do his second cycle, he is around 180lbs, bf:%18. height:5.9

his aim is to gain 10lbs solid muscle and strength

ı saw this cycle when ı was reading the forum, ıs this a good cycle and pct ? do ı need anything to add or cancel ?

ı dont want to run ugl labs compounds and ı can find all these compunds from pharmacy thats the reason why ı chose this cycle.

Week 1-12: Primobolan Depot 700mg, Test E 500mg, Arimidex 0.5mg EOD, HCG 250 i.u. E3D

PCT (Starts 16 days after last Test E injection): Clomid 50/50/50/50 ED, Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/20/20 ED

waiting for your replys ,tks.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    So this is for yourself?

resnak84 is offline New Member
    no it is for my friend, ım researching for him and ı will preapre everyhing for him cause he has no knowledge so ı said " ı can find etc... etc...."

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First off, it is only your second cycle, so I would stick with test only. You will get excellent results still. More is not aleays better. IMO i would get down below 15% bf because of estrogen issues at higher bf. Also, people usually grossly understate their bf, so I would guess 20+ bf.
    I wiuld also lower the arimidex to .25 eod.
    songdog likes this.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Primo is great but from my personal experience 700mg won't do much. To add, unless your friend has very low body fat, he won't even see the results of the primo and since it's expensive, it would suck to waste it.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anavar is a good choice for those with high body fat. Not only does it help burn fat, but it has no estrogenic side effects

Quote Originally Posted by resnak84 View Post
    Hi Guys,

one of my friend will do his second cycle, he is around 180lbs, bf:%18. height:5.9

his aim is to gain 10lbs solid muscle and strength

ı saw this cycle when ı was reading the forum, ıs this a good cycle and pct ? do ı need anything to add or cancel ?

ı dont want to run ugl labs compounds and ı can find all these compunds from pharmacy thats the reason why ı chose this cycle.

Week 1-12: Primobolan Depot 700mg, Test E 500mg, Arimidex 0.5mg EOD, HCG 250 i.u. E3D

PCT (Starts 16 days after last Test E injection): Clomid 50/50/50/50 ED, Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/20/20 ED

waiting for your replys ,tks.
    Sounds like your buddy's looking to AAS to cut fat and gain muscle. 18% is a bit on the high side. The more bodyfat, the higher chance of gyno. I would recommend that your buddy drop down at least 5% bf before he starts his cycle. I would just go with a Test only cycle and he should still get good gains. Everything else looks ok.

Thread Information