Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Can I donate blood on cycle?

  1. #1
    Dankoo's Avatar
    Dankoo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    37

    Can I donate blood on cycle?

    This seems like a stupid question, but better ask.
    I'm in a test/deca cycle + hcg and arimidex , can I donate blood?
    I know they take something like 1ml first to make some standard checks, will nandrolone be noisy there?
    For the record I don't want to donate, I'm just being literally begged to because everyone thinks I am super healthy and fit lol and I can't just tell everyone I'm on gear.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,352
    I do it all the time. The blood bank tests the blood anyways and reject it if it doesn't pass. I just feel better draining some blood during a cycle.

  3. #3
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    24,730
    it's fine to donate on cycle. Obviously don't admit to it on their questionnaire......
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  4. #4
    ALIN is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    8,878
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I do it all the time. The blood bank tests the blood anyways and reject it if it doesn't pass. I just feel better draining some blood during a cycle.
    Yes you can do it on cycle no problem. Like ScotchGuard stated, the test it anyway.

  5. #5
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    9,015
    Blog Entries
    1
    I do it even more often while on cycle

  6. #6
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,047
    It's good to donate on cycle especially to lower hematocrit...

  7. #7
    Dankoo's Avatar
    Dankoo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I do it all the time. The blood bank tests the blood anyways and reject it if it doesn't pass. I just feel better draining some blood during a cycle.
    So you're saying gear is not a reason for it to be rejected? I know it's supposed to be confidential, but I just don't want everyone to find out I'm roiding

  8. #8
    Dankoo's Avatar
    Dankoo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    it's fine to donate on cycle. Obviously don't admit to it on their questionnaire......
    But if accepted wouldn't that be problematic in any way?

    Edit: forgot to add quote

  9. #9
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,092
    You will be instantly banned from donating blood if you admit to using injectable drugs non prescribed by the doc. I guess just lie on that. If you do everything sterile and safely then your conscience should be clear.

    I suppose its more aimed at heroin users needle sharing. Limiting the risk of hiv contaminated blood

  10. #10
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,064
    Lie on the form, donate, and if your blood isn't accepted they will call and tell you why.

  11. #11
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    24,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankoo View Post
    But if accepted wouldn't that be problematic in any way?

    Edit: forgot to add quote

    Problematic how? The amount of aas in the blood you donate is miniscule and of no harm to anyone receiving it.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  12. #12
    Sharvield5 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    9
    Yes, you can. Carry on!

  13. #13
    TrailRunAZ's Avatar
    TrailRunAZ is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest
    Posts
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankoo View Post
    So you're saying gear is not a reason for it to be rejected? I know it's supposed to be confidential, but I just don't want everyone to find out I'm roiding
    You'll be fine. No one will find out anything. It's done all the time and people are able to continue to donate. Don't worry about it.

  14. #14
    bizzarro's Avatar
    bizzarro is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gyno pls go
    Posts
    3,249
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    You will be instantly banned from donating blood if you admit to using injectable drugs non prescribed by the doc. I guess just lie on that. If you do everything sterile and safely then your conscience should be clear.

    I suppose its more aimed at heroin users needle sharing. Limiting the risk of hiv contaminated blood
    It's a ban for life in my country if you pin "steroids ".

  15. #15
    Sharvield5 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    You'll be fine. No one will find out anything. It's done all the time and people are able to continue to donate. Don't worry about it.
    yes, I am totally agree with you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •