Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Sh0tsf1red
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Sicko

Thread: Cycle Outline

tommybahama is offline Junior Member

Cycle Outline

Hey guys. I just started this last night. Just looking for some feedback. Thanks in advance

Monday - Sunday: 225mg test e every day alternating pin spots
    Letrozole : .6 or 1.25mg e3d or e4d
    Finasteride: 2mg ed

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Stats Ht wt age yrs training bf% goals and don't use Letro!

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1575 mg of test a week?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    don't use Letro!
    why?

5'5 12 years training 14% body fat get big as fuck lol

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    1575 mg of test a week?

give or take yes

5 hours after my second pin I can def feel a difference

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tommybahama View Post
    give or take yes
    Seems pretty high to me

Better keep an eye on bloods, maybe find a gym next to an ER...
    ScotchGuard02, EDCG19 and Obs like this.

If I cross the line can you guys mark this thread as private or delete it please.

After tonight I will have blood levels of 2225mg. Putting test e on a 4.5 day half life means that an 11% decrease in blood levels occurs every 24 hours. I should be able to maintain a blood level of 2000mg by doing 225mg injections ed. I'll be in a depleted state for this cycle to apply an IIFYM approach to diet and eliminate insulin use. 400 grams carbs 350 grams fats give or take. Now, if the 11% falls between 9-12% which is the only other possible range I will be able to gauge weight loss or gain very easily week to week seeing as i'm depleted and the only contribution to change in weight that would be muscle loss or gain.

If I cross the line can you guys mark this thread as private or delete it please.

After tonight I will have blood levels of 2225mg. Putting test e on a 4.5 day half life means that an 11% decrease in blood levels occurs every 24 hours. I should be able to maintain a blood level of 2000mg by doing 225mg injections ed. I'll be in a depleted state for this cycle to apply an IIFYM approach to diet and eliminate insulin use. 400 grams carbs 350 grams fats give or take. Now, if the 11% falls between 9-12% which is the only other possible range I will be able to gauge weight loss or gain very easily week to week seeing as i'm depleted and the only contribution to change in weight that would be muscle loss or gain.
    This is not the proper way to measure blood concentration of Test. It's going to be high but I don't think you're going to be at 2225. This level would affect your health. You're 28 y/o, 5'5 12 years training 14% body, right? What's your cycle history and body weight? In terms of getting big, just taking a lot of Test isn't necessarily the solution. Your body will try to come to a balance, a state of homeostasis. If you're 5'5" 120lbs and take a ton of Test to get to 150lbs, once you get off your Test cycle, there's a real good chance you're going to lose most of your gains. You have to dial in your diet and training for a while to prepare your body to grow. Yes, taking Test will most likely make you bigger but if you want to maintain that size you have to eat like a big man. I don't mean eat everything in sight. You'll be a big fat man. We constantly talk about diet but I am not sure if people just give lip service to it because it's the hardest part of getting big. Take a poke in the butt a few times a week? No problem. Go to the gym everyday? Totally fun right? Eat 6 times a day and avoid pizza and beer? Shoot, really hard.

scotchguard02

I forgot to mention I front loaded a bunch these past couple days. It should be pretty close to 2225. Correct on the stats. Yea the food is nuts lol. Everyone thinks they can be a monster with gear but neglect the training and diet aspects. I agree with you

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    What's the reason to run such high levels of just testosterone e? Have you done cycles with something else added in before?

Also, for my own reasons why letro and not something else ?

goalinmind

Test e was the most cost effective solution to the dosages my body responds well too. I have run cycles with eq and deca before. My body seems to prefer test in regards to gains, sides etc. Letro was also the most cost effective solution to controlling my el levels. Also, aromasin isn't strong enough for me when my cycles run higher. I prefer aromasin on smaller cycles

Today is day 7, levels sustained at 2225 with 250 ed injections. I was trying to find a place to hide all these juice from my mom. I had like 7 bottles of test that I taped to the inside of my hoodies. I doubt she'll frisk the insides of my sweatshirts lol. I pre loaded everything so theres like 21 pins right now and some bottles still. I took an extra pillow case and filled it with the 100+ 3m 1 and 1.5 inch which are more visible so I'm good bro. I feel like I'm gonna wake up and be Ronnie Coleman. My legs took in most of the front load and they are pretty tight right now. Squats tomorrow isn't going to be fun. Delts and glutes are fine. Bicep feels weird but is fine. I'm afraid to do my other arm because I have tattoos over it and can't really see the veins? My diet is pretty much a bulk right now. I'm going to try to eat extra carbs and almost double my protein intake. Carbs mainly pre workout with some water and salt for a pump. I'm trying to gain like 15+ lbs of muscle over 6 months hopefully less. I might be able to up my daily to 275 to speed it up. Pretty much after this bulk I'm going to try and cut. I don't really need cardio because I can diet for like 24 months and start to plan my next cycle which I'm thinking I might add some HGH into it. PCT would be like Nolva + HCG and Clomid for 8 weeks. I'm planning on running this cycle for 24 weeks. I know it's a long cycle but I haven't really read any specific scientific evidence of HGH not being able to help recovery time so, maybe even go 40 weeks for example and do 450 ed. I am not sure about HGH and longevity of the cycle but it logistically makes sense that it could take stress off the body which is good. 40 years from now I want to be able to be bigger than I will be now you know.

But heres a question. If I turn around and pin my hammy like 1" in maybe a little more if I press in, am I likely to hit my sciatic nerve?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    You only have so many receptors in your body. Running more than a gram of test a week is begging for side effects with zero added gains.
    It is a complete waste. 750mg of test a week will get you anywhere you want to go. Once you pass a gram a wk your side effects become unmanageable even with AI and hcg . More is not better past a certain point. Everyone is different but that is beyond any humans needs.
    EDCG19 likes this.

So bump down to 750 and go with closer to 3500 calories or keep calories high?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    So bump down to 750 and go with closer to 3500 calories or keep calories high?
    I don't know what your tdee is or how you react to test.
    All I know is once all your receptors are filled, you will only increase sides and start to reduce gains.
    750mg is all that is needed.
    Acne and gyno are enough reason to stay away from a dose that high.

I could probably even start smaller then like 300mg or something and work up to 750 if I need to. How many carbs would you recommend if my tdee is close to 3500 calories daily?

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Today is day 7, levels sustained at 2225 with 250 ed injections. I was trying to find a place to hide all these juice from my mom. I had like 7 bottles of test that I taped to the inside of my hoodies. I doubt she'll frisk the insides of my sweatshirts lol. I pre loaded everything so theres like 21 pins right now and some bottles still. I took an extra pillow case and filled it with the 100+ 3m 1 and 1.5 inch which are more visible so I'm good bro. I feel like I'm gonna wake up and be Ronnie Coleman. My legs took in most of the front load and they are pretty tight right now. Squats tomorrow isn't going to be fun. Delts and glutes are fine. Bicep feels weird but is fine. I'm afraid to do my other arm because I have tattoos over it and can't really see the veins? My diet is pretty much a bulk right now. I'm going to try to eat extra carbs and almost double my protein intake. Carbs mainly pre workout with some water and salt for a pump. I'm trying to gain like 15+ lbs of muscle over 6 months hopefully less. I might be able to up my daily to 275 to speed it up. Pretty much after this bulk I'm going to try and cut. I don't really need cardio because I can diet for like 24 months and start to plan my next cycle which I'm thinking I might add some HGH into it. PCT would be like Nolva + HCG and Clomid for 8 weeks. I'm planning on running this cycle for 24 weeks. I know it's a long cycle but I haven't really read any specific scientific evidence of HGH not being able to help recovery time so, maybe even go 40 weeks for example and do 450 ed. I am not sure about HGH and longevity of the cycle but it logistically makes sense that it could take stress off the body which is good. 40 years from now I want to be able to be bigger than I will be now you know.

But heres a question. If I turn around and pin my hammy like 1" in maybe a little more if I press in, am I likely to hit my sciatic nerve?
    Nobody else caught this?
    what are you injecting into your vein?
    I smell BS...
    tommybahama likes this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm assuming he meant see the veins so he wouldn't hit them

Good catch guitarzan

sicko, I meant because I can't see my veins so I don't want to hit them yes

Update: I hit my sciatic nerve trying to pin part of my hammy. The needle went in and I felt nerve damage. I didn't finish the injection because after like 1/3 of the oil was too painful and is now swollen.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    I don't even know what to think

How experienced are you with running gear? You pinned hamstrings anyway...

I'd say i'm pretty experienced honestly. I'm not pro level yet but pretty close at least with training and diet aspects. With the latest help of obspowerstroker I will be able to make the correct adjustments to my gear to take full advantage of my diet. 300mg is easy too so I'm planning on just doing 1 pin a week. so much easier than the Ed pins lol

Thread Information