BigJohnnn is offline Banned

HELP!! Im only 18

Hey, I am only 18 years old and I am very tempted to take steroids . I have been lifting hard for the past 5 years and worked my tail off for for the past year for only small gains. I am 6'3 217 pounds... my current bench max is 370 and squat is 420. I know I am too young to take them so will everyone who views this please please convince me not to take them!! Tell me all the negative side effects of taking them at a young age!! Just please tell me not to take them.. I need some help!! Thanks

Interesting post, but OK.
    Don't take em.

HP

Diesel72 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah dont take them.

Last edited by Diesel72; 07-08-2003 at 07:01 PM.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    I think more of what he's looking for is why. You could stop growing. 6' 3" is fairly tall but you still shouldn't take them. You have too many natural gains left. Just eat and eat and your test levels will probably outweigh the test you would inject. You endocrine system isn't fully matured. Everyone is different though bro, and i don't know how you grew up so....just don't take them.

geargrinder is offline New Member
    serious bro you have no need to take juice yet, you have an abundance of natural test flowing through your vains,you are risking growth plate problems,i know your going to say im already a pretty big boy,but why not seewhat natural will do and think about juice in a few yrs. you are risking baldness,liver problems,heart problems,future test production problems,you could develop gyno,nasty acne,hairy on your back,lol
    seriously bro not saying all this will happen but why risk it at such a young age,read boards,books,talk to guys on the boards and soak up as much info on gear,ancillarys,pins,pct,before even thinking about it

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohnnn
    Hey, I am only 18 years old and I am very tempted to take steroids. I have been lifting hard for the past 5 years and worked my tail off for for the past year for only small gains. I am 6'3 217 pounds... my current bench max is 370 and squat is 420. I know I am too young to take them so will everyone who views this please please convince me not to take them!! Tell me all the negative side effects of taking them at a young age!! Just please tell me not to take them.. I need some help!! Thanks
    sounds like you already know that you shouldnt be taking them.

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    You already have a good attitude because you know you shouldn't be taking them. Just browse around and read all the info around here and you will find plenty of reasons to wait until you are older.

sharky is offline Associate Member
    sounds to me like you are young(still growing),big(tall/heavy),strong. why do you think you need them yet. keep eating like a horse,lifting heavy ass weight, and think about it again in about 2-3 years.the best thing you could possibly do is wait and get as big as possible naturally. think about it like this, if you do take them later and something happens(injury) you should not fall very far below your natural body size.

testro is offline New Member
    I'm 20 and I started when I was 18...don't do it. Once you do it once you'll keep goin back and a spin like that could last you a long time. Sounds to me like you are big as hell for an 18 year old so keep dieting, keep liftin hard and you'll see plenty of gains bro.

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    sounds like you already know not too, but if you need more convincing check this thread out http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=58547

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Where is madmaxs poem post

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Bro, you sound a little small to have that big of max's. You do not need gear.

biggdude is offline Junior Member
    NO Rhino58 those are my max's... i did them about 2 weeks ago... anyways thanks for yalls help... but I still wanna get bigger

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    At 18 you'll do more harm then good. Bro there is more to juicing then sticking a needle in your body.

Maybe this'll help, let say you have a VW and a Vette, now lets put a turbo charger on both of them. Which one is going to have more power, the Vette.

If a person hasn't finished growing and developing they would be like a VW. If a person builds all the muscle they can while growing and developing they would be like the Vette. Steroids would be like the turbo charger, you can put one on what ever you want, but don't expect to get Vette power out of a VW. Power would be muscle.

JohnnyB

Thread Information