Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Need a bit of help

arnold73 is offline New Member

Need a bit of help

Hi all, I'm in my mid 40s,6.3 tall and 11 stone wet through. About 4 months ago I stopped drinking and started weight training, changed my diet, after the 3rd month I started to get impatient. I decided to go down the route of steroids to give me some building blocks to work with. I purchased Methanabol by British Dragon online and have been taking 40mg a day split into two. After two weeks I noticed no advance in strength, size only feeling tired. I've now up to 60mg split into three. In your opinion have I got duff steroids? If I have where's a reliable outlet?

tommybahama is offline Junior Member
    I've heard really good things about America Dragon labs. I'm unsure of how good the British brand is. If you're feeling a little off and tired there a good change the steroids are working because theres always usually test flu symptoms. Vets on here correct me if I'm wrong but or its placebo. You need to obtain steroid testing strips or get blood work.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Well, it was a bad decision to jump on steroids so soon and an equally bad decision to do an oral only cycle.

What you are taking is commonly known as dianabol . Notorious for adding water weight that you will lose as soon as you cease taking it. It will also suppress your natural testosterone levels that may struggle to come back with a Post Cycle Therapy .

No steroid will make you gain any real weight without a good diet in any event.

Get hold of some nolvadex and clomid asap if you can and take them as follows

Clomid 75/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20

These are the dosages every day and for 3 weeks.

Really, really, really start respecting your body, quitting alcohol for another drug isn't the way to go.

Go to our diet section and learn how to diet to fulfill your goals.

Good luck.
    ScotchGuard02 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by tommybahama View Post
    I've heard really good things about America Dragon labs. I'm unsure of how good the British brand is. If you're feeling a little off and tired there a good change the steroids are working because theres always usually test flu symptoms. Vets on here correct me if I'm wrong but or its placebo. You need to obtain steroid testing strips or get blood work.
    He isn't taking any test.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    He isn't taking any test.
    I still notice a flu like feeling anytime I add a new compound

arnold73 is offline New Member
    Thank you all for your advice, this is the end of the third week know using 60mg,still no change so I've decided to stop taking the dbol , and just continue training, I was just hoping to put a bit of mass on. I thought that I had researched the oral steroids well, as you've probably gathered I'm total new to all this, I try to research test etc but there are so many different types and names, can anyone please spare the time to give me a better idea of what I'm looking for, and explain cycles. Thanks
    Last edited by arnold73; 07-20-2017 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Miss some things

Train a while longer. Like, another year

Learn how to diet to gain and don't touch any more aas until you have gained lots of lean tissue. 6'3 and 154lbs is no basis for running steroids I'm afraid.

Read all the relevant stickies and steroid profiles here

https://www.steroid.com/
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you've only been training for a few months, your not strong enough naturally to take it, you will hurt yourself. Right now you just need to concentrate on pct, as back in black said. Fix the situation you're in, you have plenty of time to learn about steroids before you are ready for them

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro I agree with BiB if getting in shape only took a few weeks or took a couple of shots everyone would look like the hulk.Get your diet in check by hitting our diet section and train hard without aas.Your tendons and ligaments are not ready for aas.So quit looking for a short cut beacuse there are none good luck bro.

Thread Information