Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Clen Dosing - Which Method is Best?

DGenRit is offline Associate Member

Clen Dosing - Which Method is Best?

I've heard of so many different ways to take Clen . Is one of these better than the other?

- Two weeks on, two weeks off
    - Two days on, one day off
    - Every day straight for 8 to 12 weeks

Thanks in advance.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DGenRit View Post
    I've heard of so many different ways to take Clen . Is one of these better than the other?

- Two weeks on, two weeks off
    - Two days on, one day off
    - Every day straight for 8 to 12 weeks

Thanks in advance.
    My man Numbere says to take 80mcgs and take your temp 15-30mins later(this is not verbatum) but if your over your reg temp that's a good starting point....

If you run it for 4-6wks continuous you want to get some 'ketofin' to make it work and still bind to your receptors in s an uptake mode....

If not 2 wks on two off is your best bet working your way up to 100mcgs to 120mcgs depending on sides - I've never ran it but been looking into it but I prefer liq albuterol at a steady dose - same methods apply above(like temp
    And jitteriness) but clen tends to make your hands shake uncontrollably usually around 100-120mcgs/daily

Take it slow n steady the first two wks to see how your body reacts to it... I know people whom love it yet hate the sides hence me sticking to albuterol(which is a bit more controlled) so from what I've heard since I haven't run clen yet!

Hope this helps DG
    DGenRit likes this.

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    My man Numbere says to take 80mcgs and take your temp 15-30mins later(this is not verbatum) but if your over your reg temp that's a good starting point....

If you run it for 4-6wks continuous you want to get some 'ketofin' to make it work and still bind to your receptors in s an uptake mode....

If not 2 wks on two off is your best bet working your way up to 100mcgs to 120mcgs depending on sides - I've never ran it but been looking into it but I prefer liq albuterol at a steady dose - same methods apply above(like temp
    And jitteriness) but clen tends to make your hands shake uncontrollably usually around 100-120mcgs/daily

Take it slow n steady the first two wks to see how your body reacts to it... I know people whom love it yet hate the sides hence me sticking to albuterol(which is a bit more controlled) so from what I've heard since I haven't run clen yet!

Hope this helps DG
    Thanks Nach - you mean "ketotifen" right? That's over the counter correct? how do you dose the keto? daily? Same time as the clen? how much of it?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DGenRit View Post
    Thanks Nach - you mean "ketotifen" right? That's over the counter correct? how do you dose the keto? daily? Same time as the clen? how much of it?
    It's not OTC / it's usually research Chems.... I'll pm you brother

Thread Information