Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By Chill1990

Thread: Infected glute ? HELP !!!

Chill1990 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

Infected glute ? HELP !!!

Sup guys , yesterday i injected 250 mg test e from balkan in my right glute , the site it was a little sore from last pin ,when i injected it was blood in the syringe so i pulled out and injected again ,after that stupidly i trained legs , the site was all reddy sore and a little swollen , at night i noticed a round reddish around where i injected , so now is swollen sore to the touch and red at injection site , but not hot , i will post later pic. What do you think it is , please help guys !!!!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Probably just standard pip. Wouldnt get too worried just yet. If it is too bad go to doc get antibiotic injection. Probably will go away in a few days.

Blog Entries
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20353999_1518966241482638_949180016_o.jpg 
Views:	11358 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	170060 the red spot freeks me out ,this is on the first day , now is the second , its not perticuly hot ,its a little swollen , hurts like a bruise , thick its a infection ? please help , im verry strest with this , sorry about looking at my nassty ass

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill1990 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20353999_1518966241482638_949180016_o.jpg 
Views:	11358 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	170060 the red spot freeks me out ,this is on the first day , now is the second , its not perticuly hot ,its a little swollen , hurts like a bruise , thick its a infection ? please help , im verry strest with this , sorry about looking at my nassty ass
    Just normal pip. Sometime i get bruises etc. It will go away soon.

Blog Entries
    the redish spot is that normal ? i never got like that , if it will get hooter ,reader and swollen i will go the the er , put ice on it ?

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stick a syringe in it and aspirate . If infected, you will see some blobs of junk being sucked in. (Not a fool proof method) Did you clean the top of the vial with alcohol? I agree with obs, looks like pip. I've had it so bad before it looked like half of a red softball on my ass

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the redish spot is that normal ? i never got like that , if it will get hooter ,reader and swollen i will go the the er , put ice on it ?
    The redish spot is caused by irritation nothing to worry about. Keep an eye on your body temperature, if you start feeling ill and the area gets more red or hot go on the doctor...

Blog Entries
    Thx for the replys really apreciat it , i showered before, i cleand the area good , the vial clean , all the higeen norms , idk what it is but it freaks me out bad

Blog Entries
    put ice on it ?

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Stick a syringe in it and aspirate. If infected, you will see some blobs of junk being sucked in. (Not a fool proof method) Did you clean the top of the vial with alcohol? I agree with obs, looks like pip. I've had it so bad before it looked like half of a red softball on my ass
    This is a horrible idea, it can cause the infection to spread. The infection (which you dont have at this point way to fast for most infections to form) is localized, by placing a needle into the pocket of infection it can get into the blood stream and become much worse.

Just keep an eye on it, and your temperature. If you have a fever and the lump gets worse seek medical attention. Injections go bad sometimes. Also if you aspirate and draw blood, its ok to shoot it back in, the blood will not cause any problems.

put ice on it ?
    Heat is usually recomended, but I would just leave it alone. If it hurts take some ibuprofen. It should clear up in a few days to a little over a week, and it will be gone.

That's how my brother discovered he was infected, and when he went to the doctor they used a large syringe and continued to suck the infection out. It must not be that terrible of an idea

That's how my brother discovered he was infected, and when he went to the doctor they used a large syringe and continued to suck the infection out. It must not be that terrible of an idea
    Theres a big difference in a doctor doing it in a professional setting. Antibiotics were probably administered as well. Ask any doctor or any medical professional if sticking a needle into an infection to drain it yourself is a good idea. All of them will tell you not to do it.

He definitely gave him antibiotics. I'm not saying draining it yourself is a good idea, I'm just saying if he hadn't discovered the infection, by aspirating while taking a shot, he wouldn't known it was infected. I have 4 injection sites, and when I'm on a eod cycle, I often have to pin a already sore muscle. If there's evidence of infection, (not a little redness and pip) then definitely go straight to the doctor

He definitely gave him antibiotics. I'm not saying draining it yourself is a good idea, I'm just saying if he hadn't discovered the infection, by aspirating while taking a shot, he wouldn't known it was infected. I have 4 injection sites, and when I'm on a eod cycle, I often have to pin a already sore muscle. If there's evidence of infection, (not a little redness and pip) then definitely go straight to the doctor
    If you pin an are that is infected not knowing it was infected and you find out thats one thing. Sticking a needle in to check infection is another. I use way more injection site to avoid pinning the same muscle to often. I would much rather keep an eye on my temperature to see if theres a possible infection. I just would never recommend checking for an infection in this manner.
    guitarzan likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quick update , the swelling and the red spot gone away by day 3 , thank you soo much for the replys , i think it was just a irritation
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information