danielfc3 is offline New Member

Turinabol Oral Cycle and PCT

Evening Gents,

So as the title suggests, I'm about to run an oral only cycle. This isn't to start a bickering about oral only, I know that it is recommended to have a test base however even if I wanted to - I can't due to work overseas. Complicated, but it's how it goes. I have researched adequately and have came across many articles that also suggest you do not need a test base, but from my own experience I have run orals many a time without it and had great results (winny and var). I digress.

A bit about me. Been training for almost five years, with some intermittent breaks in between due to work (no longer than a month ,but you know how easy it is to lose those gains and motivation after such spells). My work overseas right now has meant I have deteriorated in size, being at sea for four months now, however my strength is still very much there as I have trained each day using TRX, bands and a limited gym. As a benchmark I can still bench press 100kg as a Max.

I am 6ft, 29 years old ,and over four months dropped from 87 to 78kg. Not happy but nothing I can do with the diet out here. I am quite lean right now and have opted to try the following upon returning to UK next week :

Turinabol for 4 weeks, 75mg each day

Clomid PCT 4 weeks, 50-50-50-25

I was thinking of throwing some proviron throughout my cycle for two reasons - on the off chance I got bunk dianabol it would act as an ai, and also it should further increase the anabolic effects of the Turinabol.

My aim is to gain back roughly 6kg. I am looking to increase my lean size without much fat increase . I have had great success with winny however I feel to use it for this goal would be futile as it would only help define my current physique. As they saying goes - "a six pack on a skinny bloke is like tits on a fat chick". I guess this cycle is supposed to be something between a toning and a bulk. I do NOT ever want to have results like I had with dianabol - they were too big!

Any thoughts?

Edit - I have also thought, but forgot to write, that I may extend to six weeks as I have read that is the usual cycle length. I have 100 times 25mg at present but can get more should it be required. Money also isn't an issue here guys, hence the prov can (I think) be thrown in regardless.
    Last edited by danielfc3; 07-22-2017 at 12:30 PM.

Bump...

hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member
    I have experience with Turinabol only and have made great results. personally I recommend toremefine over clomid for pct.

sctxms is offline New Member
    I have used T-bol and love it. Mild sides if any and u don't hold a ton of water

Cheers guys. Good to know some of you have had luck.

However, I do not see any need to add toremefine as this is a SERM ? The idea of clomid is to kick start my suppressed test. The prov will do the job of toremefine throughout cycle, and more. But tbol will not aromatize.

sctxms is offline New Member
    why only 4 weeks? I would usually run orals 6 weeks?
    week 1-12 sust 250 500mg
    week 1-6 tbol 50mg daily
    week 7-12 winny 50mg daily
    PCT hcg
    bloodwork weeks 6,12,16 and 24<= this is to make sure my test levels are still at a normal range so 12 weeks on and 12 weeks off now I am ready for another cycle. Also if I have been working hard and eating right along with proper PCT I kept most of my gains.

Thread Information