• 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Nogbad the bad
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Nogbad the bad

Thread: Do you have faith?

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member

Do you have faith?

As someone new to gear,i've been reading as much as i can,about all aspects of its use.Knowledge is power,as they say,
    but i've also heard there's such a thing as too much knowledge leads to confusion.
    I've been looking at stacks,and ratios,and i've never seen so many contradictions in my life.
    The same goes with pct.
    With all due respect to members on here,and other sites,who are you supposed to believe.,because to make an analogy,
    most religions believe their God,is the only true one lol!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Things change over time but one thing don't and that's us we are the biggest forum and we got the best guys here for advice.But like I said over time things change listen to our guys hear they won't steer you wrong.There is no bro science here!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    The mixed opinions come from new members and members that have no clue. The longer you study here the more clear the picture becomes. There are people on this site that are in their 60's and have spent their lives doing this. The cumulative knowledge of almost twenty years and hundreds of thousands worldwide is here. Yes some people post disinformation but like I said the longer you study here the more the picture comes into focus and pretty soon you can sort out the bs at a glance.

I have been on other boards and the next biggest board to us is a joke site full of kids trash talking that know nothing.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Listen to the seasoned brothers....they have all the knowledge...present your cycle and let them critique it for you..they will put you in the right direction...only advice I can give

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Just keep it simple. If someone tells you that you need 3 plus anabolics to grow all at the same time. Then they don't really know what they are talking about and they put you in danger with that advise. Typically they are also just so happen to sell AAS too. If you can't grow on a basic cycle of 4-500mg of test. Being a bodybuilding is probably not in the cards for you.
    Obs likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Get on son test, tren , dbol , hgh. U will be convinced u are god. Just sayin

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Just keep it simple. If someone tells you that you need 3 plus anabolics to grow all at the same time. Then they don't really know what they are talking about and they put you in danger with that advise. Typically they are also just so happen to sell AAS too. If you can't grow on a basic cycle of 4-500mg of test. Being a bodybuilding is probably not in the cards for you.
    Lol! Look above MS! ^^^ Its that guy you prophesied!
    The messiah has come with fat stack guidance!

Couchlock is offline Banned
    1000 ways to skin a cat.

What is most efficient and safe way. This is the difference.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Diet is the key.

Diet = calories, macros, insulin , hgh, igf-1

If you can do those correctly the substances will work like they should.

If you cannot master the above you will never get good results and say your gear must have been bunk.

good luck on your journey

Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    Get on son test, tren, dbol, hgh. U will be convinced u are god. Just sayin
    Fuck that for a game of soldiers.

I'm in no great hurry to jump back on the ride,and am having my bloods/hormone panel done shortly.
    I want to know what my test levels are.Apparently,anywhere between 300-1000 or so is considered normal,but i think just everyone agrees,this is bull.
    At the docs,around April,she was taking my bp,and i told her it may be elevated,as i had been taking Test.Turns out it was perfectly normal.
    She asked me why i was taking juice,and i was straight with her.It made me feel 20 years younger,and i was getting regular hard ons,sleeping better etc.
    Now she's happy to check my hormones/thyroid/prostate,and knows that once i get the results,if i consider my Test levels to be low,i'll be taking
    therapeutic doses,wether it's via legitimate source,or ugl gear.She even said it would be better if i was taking pharma grade via prescription,than using
    whatever else i can acquire myself.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post
    I'm in no great hurry to jump back on the ride,and am having my bloods/hormone panel done shortly.
    I want to know what my test levels are.Apparently,anywhere between 300-1000 or so is considered normal,but i think just everyone agrees,this is bull.
    At the docs,around April,she was taking my bp,and i told her it may be elevated,as i had been taking Test.Turns out it was perfectly normal.
    She asked me why i was taking juice,and i was straight with her.It made me feel 20 years younger,and i was getting regular hard ons,sleeping better etc.
    Now she's happy to check my hormones/thyroid/prostate,and knows that once i get the results,if i consider my Test levels to be low,i'll be taking
    therapeutic doses,wether it's via legitimate source,or ugl gear.She even said it would be better if i was taking pharma grade via prescription,than using
    whatever else i can acquire myself.
    Thats great! You seem to be smart about this.
    I would like to point out to any younger or new users that don't quite yet know what they want to do or be in life that they need to refrain from letting a doctor know they are using anabolics without prescription.
    It can seriously affect your life in general. It will remain on your medical recordswhich is bad for a million reasons. Life/health insurance and your career can be negatively impacted.
    Nogbad the bad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Thats great! You seem to be smart about this.
    I would like to point out to any younger or new users that don't quite yet know what they want to do or be in life that they need to refrain from letting a doctor know they are using anabolics without prescription.
    It can seriously affect your life in general. It will remain on your medical recordswhich is bad for a million reasons. Life/health insurance and your career can be negatively impacted.
    Sorry bud,my bad.
    I should have stated,that i'm in the UK,and using gear isn't illegal.It's use may be frowned upon,but using isn't held against you.
    All the needles swabs etc are also free from the nearest needle exchange.
    At least here in Britain,the powers that be,would rather educate people,than just lock them up.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post
    Sorry bud,my bad.
    I should have stated,that i'm in the UK,and using gear isn't illegal.It's use may be frowned upon,but using isn't held against you.
    All the needles swabs etc are also free from the nearest needle exchange.
    At least here in Britain,the powers that be,would rather educate people,than just lock them up.
    Here in the land of the free they lock you up for sneezing wrong.

Thread Information