newarnie is offline New Member

testosterone undeconate

Hi so my first cycle was test prop 200mg once a week and i got ok results so my guy told me if i want good results i would have to use test undeconate just wanna know if its worth at 250mg/ml 0.75ml inj twice a week will be stacking with M1T (Methyl-1-Testosterone ) in a pill form.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by newarnie View Post
    Hi so my first cycle was test prop 200mg once a week and i got ok results so my guy told me if i want good results i would have to use test undeconate just wanna know if its worth at 250mg/ml 0.75ml inj twice a week will be stacking with M1T (Methyl-1-Testosterone) in a pill form.
    The guy that told you that is an idiot! Don't take anymore advice from him! Welcome to the board glad to have you.

Yest undeconate is an extremely long esther. It is also called nebido and is suchh a long acting esther that it only usually require four injections per year for stable blood level, if you injected it like test e twice a week your blood levels would be off the charts ridiculous and you would start getting side effects that would not leave your body for a year!

Undecanoate is for only individual that know exactly what they are doing and it is for trt not cycling.

Do not touch that, you will mess yourself up bad guaranteed.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yea, and test prop is the opposite. It needs to be taken every other day, was you only taking it once a week?

All type of Test is Test, in the end. The only difference are the esters. Esters control the duration of the Test absorption in the body. The most common Test cycle is the Test Enth followed by Test Prop. I run Test Cyp for TRT. Your trainer may be a good trainer but he doesn't seem to know much about AAS. Read the following and you'll probably know more than your trainer. My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Thread Information