yellowviper is offline Associate Member

Load Of Gear From Mexico!

Guys.......i'm going to cancun in two weeks and want to bring back some gear from there....I would appreciate any advise you brothers may have for me....planning to bring back...winny tabs, var tabs, enanthate , eq, deca ...brother who have been to cancun, can you please tell me the average prices of each gear above....what are the best methods to bring back the gear...i'm flying to cancun and back...also any tips on hot party spots there? I understand it's not appropriate to disclose certain info in post, so please PM me..........thank you all in advance...god bless you.

FEAR.COM is offline Banned
    Shit, ur talkin about the border PLUS airport security who are probably all gun-ho since 9/11/02!!! Ur askin for a trip to jail instead of vacation. Find domestic, thats all i can say!

bump for more suggestions

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    you can mail it to yourself. That might be one of the safest ways.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    I watched a show last night that had to do with security detecting lies. The things they look for concern your eyes. They look for you to look away and also rapid eye movement. So if you do decide to get through customs practice your lying so you can control your eye movements. I also learned that if you look as though you are tired they will feel less threatened by you.

nj juice is offline Member
    yellow viper, i'm sure you'll have no problems with the tabs or pills, just put them in a prescription pill bottle and you should be fine. As for everything else i'm not sure. I went to cancun for spring break- there was a few pharmacies in the malls but they're overpriced go further into town and i'm sure you'll make out better. Like nocturnal said though, i think your best bet is to mail it back to yourself.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I agree on mailing it. I wouldn't take the chance of getting popped.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal59
    you can mail it to yourself. That might be one of the safest ways.

Thanks guys for your 2cents. Also how reliable is mailing the gear to yourself back to states? is there any preferred mailing service that is safer than the other?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I went to Cancun last spring break, came back happy, but it truely is random checking over there. I was just lucky and slid through when the screener was asking me to come over.

Beefbucket is offline Junior Member
    There have been many posts on this subject, with many different answers and opinions. I would search for these posts, set aside some time to read and research. Remember bro, it is without a doubt easier said than done. There are a multitude of things that can go wrong. Keep in mind what you are planning to do is illegal, so read up and research. I wish you the best of luck and hope that things go without a hitch.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    For those who have been on a cruise how does that work? Say you were to leave a US port and cruised to Cancun. What is customs like for that?

geargrinder is offline New Member
    i know im new here but dont you guys think its unwise to openly discuss the tip and tricks ,places to go,it should be kept to pms or emails.jmo!

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    my suggestions is not to take anything back bro

sharky is offline Associate Member
    mail it back to yourself, its the only safe way. good luck bro.

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    take a clogne bottle boil it to seralize it the fill the cologne bottle with the gear, also any other things you can steralize and bring over (travel size shampoo ect.... the mail gets nabbed from mexico 50% of the time, besides if they do check you who the hell would spray your cologne?)

Thread Information