Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Comparing test E oil quality with blood work - pharmacokinetics

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member

Comparing test E oil quality with blood work - pharmacokinetics

Hey folks just a quick question. I have some UG lab test E and some pharma grade test E (only one ml of pharma grade though). I want to see if the concentration is correct in the UG lab oil. My thought is to compare my blood results, 24 hours post injection. For reference I could use charts of the pharmacokinetics of test E however this obviously varies as I have some level of testosterone (not shut down) et.c.

My question is, how long should I space apart the tests, so that I don't suffer too much of a shut down post injection? In some graphs of test E it seemed levels returned to baseline, that is pre injection, in 2.5-3 weeks after the injection. That is on a single injection of 250mg.

So if I try the UG stuff, check bloods, wait 2-3 weeks, inject pharma grade stuff, check bloods, compare the two blood results... is it a good way to check if both products concentration is equal or too close inbetween the testing?

The test sounds good but I don't think it's going to work. The Enth ester half life is like 8 days. That isn't absolute either. You're just approximating the timing, at best. The Test numbers will vary because you're a human being and other things besides the Test injection will affect your level of Test in your system at the time of the test. Pick one, run a cycle and record your results. Wait the allotted time and run the second Test and record the results.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    The test sounds good but I don't think it's going to work. The Enth ester half life is like 8 days. That isn't absolute either. You're just approximating the timing, at best. The Test numbers will vary because you're a human being and other things besides the Test injection will affect your level of Test in your system at the time of the test. Pick one, run a cycle and record your results. Wait the allotted time and run the second Test and record the results.
    Damnit, I knew in the back of my head that this would have been a waste of money. It just sucks that there is no way to measure concentration at home. I did labmax tests and it did fine though.

Thread Information