BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

My Friend's Theory about Me

Hey,

I got a bud at the gym that says I need to take much much higher doses of AS. He says I have a naturally high level of TEST going on in my body. His reasoning behind this is becuase I have an unbelievable high sex drive, naturally get acne (when not on) and can basically eat anything w/o gaining weight.

Should I have my TEST levels tested when I end this cycle? Thoughts?

Bri

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    You should get tested after you finish your PCT as a matter of course to make sure everything's on the up and up.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Don't listen to your friend. His speculation will do nothing but cause problems for you.

Getting proper blood work is important BEFORE(to get base line numbers) and after a cycle.

If your not gaining, low doses are not your problem. It's either your gear, diet, or training.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes get tested...... For you not to respond to AS I would think your levels would have to be VERY VERY high and you would look like a gorrilla or a caveman ........ Maybe a MOD or VET would have a better answer.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Another thing to consider is, no matter how high your natural test levels are in the reference range of 400-1080ng/dl, 500mg of test suplemented is going to far out-weigh the natural amount produced.'

Not to mention natural production doesn't make a difference anyway as your shut down once the supplemented test has time to take effect

Thanks guys...I don't believe his theory anyway...but wondered what you guys thought.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Geez, smack your friend for me. If it were as easy to look at someone and know their test levels...lol

Pheedno said everything I wanted to say though

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    If he got you the gear he might just be trying to cover up his bunk gear. Its always easier to blame somebody else. If it is real gear you would gain something even with out diet or exercise, it wouldnt be quality gains but you would pack on some water.

NO my gear is real. Don't get me wrong I am up about 16lbs on my current cycle

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Your friend is an idiot. I hate hearing from people who think they know about something and have no references or research to back this ridiculous claims us. I hate these people almost as much as I hate hypocrits.

Thread Information