• 3 Post By hollywoodundead2016
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By EDCG19
  • 1 Post By Sh0tsf1red

Thread: Legal risk

hollywoodundead2016 is offline Associate Member

Legal risk

Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 07-31-2017 at 07:04 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The best thing you can do is tell NO ONE! the worst one you could tell is your girlfriend beacuse when when you piss her off she can really put it to you.NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW.
    Sh0tsf1red and Nogbad the bad like this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    The best thing you can do is tell NO ONE! the worst one you could tell is your girlfriend beacuse when when you piss her off she can really put it to you.NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW.
    Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 08-01-2017 at 10:33 PM.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have a friend that is Atf, he said most people that get caught with illegal guns (full auto, silencers, etc), outside of crime and drug bust, are because they run mouth

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodundead2016 View Post
    Obviously in the USA anabolic steroids are a C3 which is a felony if you dont have a script. I know Ryan Kennelly one of the few 700+ lb raw benchers got busted one time. Other than being caught with it in your car or being a distributor what are the odds of getting popped and how do you best avoid this? Anybody know of some cases where theyve seen someone busted or been busted themselves? Of course the only reason they are a controlled substance is because of joe biden being bitter about some of his high school baseball teammates taking them a long time ago. You can overdose and kill yourself with water ,aspirin tylenol etc. so dumb.
    The legal consensus of aas is outdated on most forums. Do not get caught with more than 100 tabs or 13ml or you will be looking at distribution.

Do not get caught with raws of any amount or you will be looking at manufacturing.
    Like songdog said the less you tell the better off you are.
    In 2011 the legal reprocussions expanded hugely.
    I would recommend all users of aas look into it. Some of you will undoubtedly change the way you do things.
    Get caught with twenty ml of test and some raw residue and BA, you will get, posession, distribbution, manufacturing and even after a plea agreement your ass will be in prison for five years minimum.
    Steroids are the most easily punishable substance you will find. They are taboo amoung lawmakers.
    Watch your back because in the last 5or6 years shit got serious.
    Most info out there is outdated like I said and until I read up on it, I would have just told you not to worry you will only get a slap on the wrist.
    Really research it. I say this to everyone. You will be a little safer about it afterward.
    EDCG19 likes this.

Kenny357 is offline Junior Member
    I have personally been caught with AAS and MJ at the same time by Feds at a border checkpoint. I had 30-40 ml total and Feds didn't want me so they passed me to the state deputies. I was scared poopless. They wrote some citations for the MJ and said they had to send in AAS for testing. These guys were all extremely fair, kind and professional IMO. A week later the deputy called and said not to worry, that they weren't going to worry about the AAS. I travel for a living so my bad habits either cease to exist or I take the risk. Not suggesting anyone follow my lead but that's my story.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Steroids are illegal end of story you want to minimize risk keep it to yourself
    EDCG19 and Obs like this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    I don't talk about my HRT
    Only very close family know about it and they actually support me in my decision to start HRT. (Had low test, family supported my decision to start HRT)
    Odd part, is reading how "illegal" this is. I guess I need to store some of the gear in a safe or something. Over 10ml vials and you're a criminal looking to sell ???
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    If your prescribed, no its no different than possessing a script of meds.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodundead2016 View Post
    so just basically keep my mouth shut and lie about my use if i have to?
    You have to ask?
    Nogbad the bad likes this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    I don't talk about my HRT
    Only very close family know about it and they actually support me in my decision to start HRT. (Had low test, family supported my decision to start HRT)
    Odd part, is reading how "illegal" this is. I guess I need to store some of the gear in a safe or something. Over 10ml vials and you're a criminal looking to sell ???
    As couch said, if you have a script you're fine

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    delete...
    Last edited by EDCG19; 07-29-2017 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    delete...
    Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 08-01-2017 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    You have to ask?
    Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 08-01-2017 at 10:32 PM.

Thread Information