geezuschrist is offline Associate Member

Estrogen control low blood pressure

So week 7 of a blast 500 mg a week. Last week I believe I bottomed out my e2 or so was my guess I was feeling really chitty low libido brain fog tiny bit of joint pain feeling blah and flat not like I should. I had been increasing my Ai and believe I took like 1-1.75 mg in one week. So I dropped my Ai for a week and was starting to feel better. A week later I took .25mg and the following day I kinda felt blah again. So I was confused as to maybe my estrogen came back up and was high now from no Ai for a week, or did I just lower it again? I was very very irritable and sex drive is eh. So I'm trying to figure out if my estrogen did bottom out and I waited a week is that enough time for it to rebound and it is now high? Or did it not go high enough and I drove it low again? Either way I'm doing bloodwork Monday to find out for sure, just wanna get opinions because I don't know if I should take my 0.25 mg arimidex today or not. I also went to donate blood today and at first the lady told me my blood pressure was too low to be able to donate.. she said you can run around the block or do something to bring it up and I did so and she let me donate. Is low blood pressure a symptom? I normally have lowish good bp but apparently it was too low to donate at first.
    Last edited by geezuschrist; 07-29-2017 at 02:39 PM.

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    So any guesses as to if I did drop my estrogen very low how long it would take to rebound?

Richard Head is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No first had experience, but what I've read 2-3 weeks.

Thread Information