Tuxx is offline New Member

DECA helping with joint pain

So, I ordered my cycle. Still out of the states but can't wait to get back so I can get started. I just had a question about Deca . Everyone talks about how it's beneficial for joints and provides much needed relief when you cycle it. Well I have two older injuries, left shoulder and right wrist, that can sometimes limit my lift but never the total forward progress of gains though. Just wanted to hear some testimonials on what the spectrum of relief would be for them.

For a review here is my cycle :

1-14 Cyp 500mg/week - 250mg every 3.5 days
    1-12 Deca 250mg/week - 125mg every 3.5 days

1-16 Stane 12.5mg/day
    1 Prami .25mg/day
    2-16 Prami .50mg/day
    1-16 HCG 500iu/week - 250iu every 3.5 days
    1-16 Cia 10mg/day

PCT (18 days after last pin):
    Clomid: 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex : 40/20/20/20

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You don't need to run it that high if you're just looking for joint relief. 50-100mgs is plenty. And at those doses, you shouldn't need prami. Just control estrogen and you should be fine.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^ What he said.

BTW what are your goals from this cycle?

Tuxx is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    You don't need to run it that high if you're just looking for joint relief. 50-100mgs is plenty. And at those doses, you shouldn't need prami. Just control estrogen and you should be fine.
    I guess I should have clarified. I'm looking to get solid strength and size gains. The joint relief is just an ancillary effect. I posted all that and more in my previous posts and was just being a lazy ass and not repeating it. After much back and forth this was the final cycle that was presented.

And it's better to have the Prami and not need it than the other way around.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuxx View Post
    I guess I should have clarified. I'm looking to get solid strength and size gains. The joint relief is just an ancillary effect. I posted all that and more in my previous posts and was just being a lazy ass and not repeating it. After much back and forth this was the final cycle that was presented.

And it's better to have the Prami and not need it than the other way around.
    250 to 300mg deca should give what your looking for. You should have prami on hand but I don't think it's necessary to run it some people don't tolerate it very well.

Thread Information