kbronss is offline Junior Member

Clues or symptoms of low dosed or bad gear?

Literally days after dropping deca , started feeling weaker and joint discomfort with 5lbs dropped. Ten weeks of deca and twelve of Cyp. I don't think I gained enough size or weight, not even 10lbs. Balls never shrank and all I got was a bunch of acne. As soon as week 2 I felt stronger and my joints felt better but it never got any better after, I was esxpecting a slow gain instead I got immediate but low reaction. No positive sides to the test like previous cycle.

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Could be high or low estrogen. I feel like shit when I'm not in the sweet spot. Could be raised prolactin. Best thing to do is take bloods and quit guessing. If it's bunk raise hell to wherever you got it.

Don't really feel crappy, I thought it was gonna be something good when I started feeling it in week2. But the only thing that changed was more acne which I had never gotten before and ED issues. Never felt the test kick in either, usually I'd be screwing like a rabbit. The small bump I felt in week2 never got any better. Always felt pumped during whole week and as soon as I stopped deca .....damm night and day difference.

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Most say deca dick is caused my high prolactin so that may have been the case, but don't wanna give too much advice as I've never run deca

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by geezuschrist View Post
    Most say deca dick is caused my high prolactin so that may have been the case, but don't wanna give too much advice as I've never run deca
    It's caused by E2 not Deca . You can still get a hardon with hight/low prolactin it just take hours to come if at all.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    That's weird dude. Sounds underdosed

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Underdosed.

Did you manage prolactin?? That can make you feel pretty shit!

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Blood work is good to go by after running a specific type of gear for a few weeks. Some say you should be able to feel it and know if it is legit or not but imo blood work is key

I had a look at someones blood work recently and the dose they were running should have promoted much bigger numbers but they are claiming that perhaps they respond differently to gear than others...

I'm still saying it is under dosed, since the numbers don't lie.

I've never felt anything from test other than testoprim, that shit felt fuckin awesome, but couldn't stand the pip. I'm thinking of mixing it more but really want to run testoprim again. Right now I can get some Norse gear and I'm researching it.

Thread Information