• 4 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By Couchlock

Thread: Winstrol tablets going into a second-hand liver

Kai Lover is offline Banned

Winstrol tablets going into a second-hand liver

Hey guys

I spent about 4 or 5 weeks in a hospital bed 3 years ago..... I was taking too many dianabol tablets each day and I ended up with an ALT in the region of about 2800.

Supposedly I've made a full recovery, I mean the docs say an ultrasound looks fine and they told me to "Live a normal life".

I wonder though, would it just be ridiculous of me to take oral steroids again -- given the damage I did last time.

I was thinking of doing my next cycle like this:

Week 1 - 8 : Test Prop & Tren Ace
    Week 8 - 12: Test & Winstrol Tablets

I won't take an AI or DA, however I think I'll take hCG from Week 1-12. Then I'll finish with a 4-week PCT of Clomiphene & Tamoxifen .

I've already done 1 cycle since I botched my liver three years ago. Last Summer I did Test & Tren A @ 150mg EOD and it went fine.

I dunno if I'd be wise to take Winstrol tablets though, given my history.

Oh by the way, is the injectable Winstrol any safer? Or is it just as bad, given that it's a 17-alpha?

P.S. Check out my poetry in the Lounge forum

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai Lover View Post
    Hey guys

I spent about 4 or 5 weeks in a hospital bed 3 years ago..... I was taking too many dianabol tablets each day and I ended up with an ALT in the region of about 2800.

Supposedly I've made a full recovery, I mean the docs say an ultrasound looks fine and they told me to "Live a normal life".

I wonder though, would it just be ridiculous of me to take oral steroids again -- given the damage I did last time.

I won't take an AI or DA, however I think I'll take hCG from Week 1-12. Then I'll finish with a 4-week PCT of Clomiphene & Tamoxifen .

I've already done 1 cycle since I botched my liver three years ago. Last Summer I did Test & Tren A @ 150mg EOD and it went fine.

Oh by the way, is the injectable Winstrol any safer? Or is it just as bad, given that it's a 17-alpha?

All 17's are bad any methyltestosterone .

Orals are not necessary to be enourmous. I challenge anyone to tell me how winny gets better results than tren or how dbol is better than deca or npp.

If you hurt your liver that bad stay away from orals
    Nogbad the bad and Jphunter like this.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Too big a risk,in my opinion.The only thing going through my guts is chow.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How much dbol were you taking, and how long? Was you taking any liver support?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Hey guys

I'd run anavar , dbol , winny, halo, and anadrol , stacked with tren, mast, test, and eq.

All compounds at least .5 g a week of injectables and no less than 75mg a day of each oral.

Lol

Are you serious? Second hand liver, meaning a transplant?

Hey guys, I almost died using steroids and stole a liver from a sick child or logical person for transplant, should I ruin it again??

Yes go ahead.
    PT1982 and Obs like this.

No I haven't had a liver transplant. It's still the same liver. It was in pretty bad shape at one time but now it's ok (or at least that's what the docs tell me).

It won't be if you drop anymore orals.
    Play it safe man. For real
    PT1982 likes this.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Dude absolutely do not under any circumstances take anymore orals..
    PT1982 likes this.

Just run injectables bro. Ur liver goes, u go.
    PT1982 likes this.

Is injectable Winstrol just as bad?

Obs
    Is injectable Winstrol just as bad?
    Yes.
    Winny sucks btw.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    What's the risk vs benefit? I can't imagine the risk being worth it just for some winny.
    Mooseman33 and PT1982 like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Why do u like orals so much? I'd feel like shit on all those orals dude I hate orals. I only use dbol as a kick start thats it.

I wanna be strong and ripped after this cycle. If I take Tren for the first 8 weeks, that should give me nice size and strength, and the rate of muscle growth will have really slowed down by the eighth week, so I want to switch to something else for the last 4 weeks. I was thinking I might do Winstrol with Clenbuterol for the last 4 weeks so I'd look ripped at the end of it. I could always switch to another injectable (i.e. an injectable that isn't 17-alpha-alkylated and so isn't hard on the liver).

Which steroid is most similar to Winstrol for getting ripped? (but doesn't tax your liver?)

" I had lung cancer and I almost died from it luckily through treatment in chemotherapy I went into remission the doc says I've been clear for about a year. Is it cool if I start smoking a pack of day again"
    Jphunter, Obs and PT1982 like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    " I had lung cancer and I almost died from it luckily through treatment in chemotherapy I went into remission the doc says I've been clear for about a year. Is it cool if I start smoking a pack of day again"
    I am a legends of the fall fan myself. I am constantly in search of a good death.

ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    stick to pinning as was stated, except winny, will attack liver injecting.

why would you even ask this question if you screwed your liver in the past.
    tren , deca , test....make them your go to's....

youve been given a reprieve, dont mess it up again,
    you might not be so lucky next time

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    no to the orals, makes zero sense as everyone has said.

and its not poetry, its creepy weird shit..
    PT1982 likes this.

So based on the "trollish" type threads and comments from Kai, would you vets say in your honest opinion, that this is kimbo.

I mean Kai green, kimbo slice, both huge-ish African American fellows. Then the weird threads, etc.

Gotta be, correct?

And were the hell is "elvishk" been?

So based on the "trollish" type threads and comments from Kai, would you vets say in your honest opinion, that this is kimbo.

I mean Kai green, kimbo slice, both huge-ish African American fellows. Then the weird threads, etc.

Gotta be, correct?

And were the hell is "elvishk" been?
    The first girlfriend I lived with back in 2009 was named Kai.

In truth though, the 'Kai' refers both to my exgirlfriend and to Kai Greene.

The first girlfriend I lived with back in 2009 was named Kai.

In truth though, the 'Kai' refers both to my exgirlfriend and to Kai Greene.
    So you picked a screen name in homage to your first girlfriend from 8 years ago?
    DocToxin8 and PT1982 like this.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    You didnt give much detail on your dbol cycle or what your current AST and ALT values are. I dont have any research to back this up, but Ive heard claims that winstrol is one of the most hepatoxic AAS out there, more so than Dianabol . Yes, injecting it will help on this front but it is still quite bad. Worse still you are proposing running 8 weeks of trenbolone just prior and tamoxifen (toxic) just after. Just go with the test.
    PT1982 likes this.

So you picked a screen name in homage to your first girlfriend from 8 years ago?
    She was my 2nd girlfriend but the 1st I lived with. But also Kai Greene

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Worse still you are proposing running 8 weeks of trenbolone just prior and tamoxifen (toxic) just after. Just go with the test.
    I didn't realise nolvadex /tamoxifen was so hard on the liver.

I'm considering doing a different cycle of Test+Deca +Tren (I started another thread about it).

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can you just please tell us how you fucked your liver the first time?
    I ain't asking just to say "that was dumb Sir!"
    (I know you probably were dumb, and still is.
    But I'm too a lot of the time so I can't judge to harshly)

Point is this;
    IF you were taking a ridiculous amount of DBOL the first time,
    (My guess you did!)
    then orals at this point is still dumb but probably won't fuck your liver with responsible use.
    However, if you used DBOL in a sane amount the first time,
    You got a weird reaction.
    Like I guy i know got liver trouble from just a few tabs of anadrol .
    If that's the case, then no way should you ever inject or eat or put on your skin ANY fuckin C17 alkylated AAS. Get it?

So it is an important question;
    WHAT did you do to get ALT at 2800 the first time?!
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey guys

I got to be honest with you. Based off this post, I think you have body issues/mental issues. You spent almost 2 months in the hospital for misusing an oral steroid . And it had to be misuse because a nominal, heck, even a large dose of winstrol for a recommended duration wouldn't hospitalize you.
    Here is where things get irritating for me. You won't take an AI or DA, both of which are much more important than hcg, but you "think" you'll take hcg. Something isn't adding up. Normally I would think you were trolling, but I don't think you are.

Do you suffer from depression?

Do you ever cause self inflicted pain?

Do you struggle with substance abuse?

While we are a steroid forum, most of us are here for harm reduction. Yes, we give advice on how to use, but the advice is typically how to use while causing the least amount of harm and damage. Not using the proper ancillaries while on, and even running a pct that is weak, is almost a slap in the face since those 2 areas of the cycle are the most important part in one's overall health, and what we constantly preach to everyone. I hope you can answer the questions above. If not, I understand that too. But I personally can't advise you unless you're willing to be safe and keep your health your top priority. Until you are willing to take yourself seriously and understand that you only have 1 body in this life, I just don't think you need to be using mind and mood altering hormones. I didn't want to even post, but I felt like I needed to get that off my chest. I do hope the best for you.
    TRA, guitarzan, DocToxin8 and 1 others like this.

It won't be if you drop anymore orals.
    Play it safe man. For real
    This is the most important thing and is why I posted. If I screwed my liver up so bad that I was in the hospital for nearly 2 months, I wouldnt ever touch another oral. I might not even use an injectable again. For 5 or 6 weeks in the hospital type of damage, there was some serious abuse. And he can forget about a liver transplant. Doctors don't typically give livers out to people who intentionally destroy the one they were born with. They usually reserve those livers to people who cherish their lives and want to continue to live.
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    no to the orals, makes zero sense as everyone has said.

and its not poetry, its creepy weird shit..
    I'll have to go check it out now
    Gee thanks Mooseman! Lol

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wasn't gonna say anything.......but.....

In this thread you say you've done 4 cycles with tren , in another thread you said you've done 6 or 7. I remembered that cause you also posted a video of you dead lifting 325 pounds (or close to that), and I thought it was strange for a 30 year old to have that much cycle experience to not be lifting more than that
    Obs likes this.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No I haven't had a liver transplant. It's still the same liver. It was in pretty bad shape at one time but now it's ok (or at least that's what the docs tell me).
    Even if I knew I could get away with using orals a couple of times and not jack my liver too badly I would avoid after what you experienced. Things that chronically inflame the liver tend to be the same things that increase risk of liver cancer down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982
    Can you just please tell us how you fucked your liver the first time?
    1.5g/wk Test 4 esters
    1.2g/wk Tren E
    7 dianabol tablets every day (I can't remember the dose but I remember it was high)

Do you suffer from depression?

Do you ever cause self inflicted pain?

Do you struggle with substance abuse?
    I got my life under control last year and I was in a really good space, but then my exgirlfriend took her own life so that turned me inside out all over again.

In the past 3 years I've done 3 different rehabs in 3 different religions for drug addiction, sex addiction and borderline personality disorder.

As regards self-inflicted pain, I would never harm myself but I would inflict prolonged pain. My best method for this was really long walks. One day I walked 32 miles on an empty stomach and no water, and the last couple of miles were quite painful. In recent times, I've dipped my feet into a basin of hot water for pain (hot enough to sting like a motherfucker but not hot enough to injure).

Nowadays though I'm up at half 5 on weekday mornings, I have a huge breakfast of porridge,fruit,yoghurt,seeds,honey and I cycle 9 miles to the gym to be there for about 7am. I'm doing pretty well lately.

I've come a long way from how bad I used to be. I'm actually going to do another 10-day silent meditation course at Christmas (I've done it twice before, Vipassana Meditation ).

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan
    In this thread you say you've done 4 cycles with tren , in another thread you said you've done 6 or 7. I remembered that cause you also posted a video of you dead lifting 325 pounds (or close to that), and I thought it was strange for a 30 year old to have that much cycle experience to not be lifting more than that
    I think I've done 8 cycles in total, something like:
    1 = Test E
    2 = Test E + DecaDurabolin + Dbol
    3 = Anavar
    4 = Test E + Tren E
    5 = Test E + Tren E + Dbol (this one put me in hospital)
    6 = Test E + Tren E
    7 = Anavar
    8 = Test(4 esters) + Tren A

so that's 4 cycles with Tren, and 8 cycles overall.

I haven't been able to maintain size over the years as I've been in and out of rehab's, and on and off drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ
    Even if I knew I could get away with using orals a couple of times and not jack my liver too badly I would avoid after what you experienced. Things that chronically inflame the liver tend to be the same things that increase risk of liver cancer down the road.
    The doctors seem to be trying to tell me that my liver is 'typical' right now. There's nothing to remark about it. Yes I suffered a sever liver injury about 3 years ago but they're pretty much telling me that I've made a full recovery and that I should 'live a normal life'.

I've already done one two cycles since I botched my liver (anavar by itself, and then Test + Tren) and they both went fine.

and for what it's worth I do a 30-minute yoga routine by myself at home every day now too

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not trying to step on your toes, but considering your lifting stats and appearance, you simply don't need that much AAS, or AAS at all. You can get to a 400, hell probably even a 500lb deadlift naturally. What you are missing out is learning how to train, various programming protocols, how to avoid injuries, technique, and how to get out of plateaus. You are replacing that with cycle upon cycle where you gain some, and lose it after the cycle - partly because of the temporary effects on water retention and CNS activation, and partly because your body does not have the anabolic compounds to preserve the gained muscle. How many years have you spent doing different programs, busting your ass, eating lots of food, only to barely make gains? If you havent learned your body in regards to this, how do you know that what you are doing now is good enough to make good gains and maintain them post cycle?

How's about a pic of your self Kai?
    hollowedzeus likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The liver is one remarkable organ.
    It will keep you alive even when about 90% of it is compromised.

If you had fucked your kidneys you'd have to watch em close all your life,
    with your liver it depends; did you get a lot of scar tissue or just some hepatitis and perhaps cholestatis.
    If you didn't get any scar tissue then theoretically; you could blast away.

BUT, even for the cycle you mentioned, and even if the tabs were 10mg DBOL ,
    that's 70mg DBOL with a stupid dose of tren yes, but it shouldn't have caused you liver failure unless you are a bit sensitive or also had other hepatoxic drugs in your system.
    So I'd say as everyone else has; don't use Winny.
    I also don't see any need for it.

Thread Information