Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: so what's the deal with deca only overdose cycle?

Coco0177 is offline Junior Member

so what's the deal with deca only overdose cycle?

so there is this guy who enchanced athlete also sweara on that he said you can run deca on dosages ranging from 1gr to 2gr every week and having no side effects great gains no prolactin issues. now.. what's your opinion? I am really curious to know more but I too think that's some giant bull$#%@

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's a lie and you're eating verification to do this. All it takes is to type "deca " in the search bar and you'll get all the answers you seek.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Somewhere out there is a guy that says everything.
    I have a brother that can write a contract you think is holding his ass to the fire if he messes up and by using nothing more than punctuation, completely turn it around on you in court an make you wish you had never taken him to court.

You can find whatever you want to hear about anything anywhere.
    Nogbad the bad likes this.

Jonbana is offline Member
    Don't listen to that guy , you think they are going to tell you there secrete even if they found one ? they will give you information to fuck you up so you don't look like him , if this was the case that cycle would be well known

eslim is offline New Member
    I have said it before. I know plenty of guys who have run deca alone and they claim no felt side effects. I don't know, maybe everyone reacts differently.

don't like enchanced athlete and i don't like the most youtube buffed guys who advertise too much.but yeah.i was curious to know your experience guys.deca is fiiiireee.gave me alot of stable gains.But who knows hahahaha

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is going to be completely dependent upon the individual. Some cant go near a nandrolone without problems. I can run Decca alone with no problems. So the EA guy may have done this with success. I wouldn't touch over a gram with no test, but I know 500-600 mg of Decca solo will not give me any sides.

It's all about learning yourself, there is a prominent member here that will run Decca alone, and has said he doesn't have problems. It's probably not the best idea to experiment with things like this if you're not already on trt. My test levels rely on an injection, so I will experiment with some things I might not if i was running pct.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer

The guy dr huge that was doing deca only at 2,500 mg ew had labs done and found his deca was fake. His test was over 1,500 and his progesterone was 0. It also showed there estrogen level being almost 800 cause they thought they could go with no ai. Trever has a lot of good info but those guys are pushing there products
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 08-09-2017 at 10:06 AM.
    Eduke93 and PT1982 like this.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Its BS, don't believe everything these enhanced athlete dudes say. Plus they use UGL so their lab work isn't accurate. there could be strays of testosterone or other gear in what they are injecting....

They are just a business trying to make money.

Yes they are trying to make money and they are clearly making a ton of money. The only thing Trevor talks about that I am starting to agree with is running lower dose test cause it causes list the sides and estrogen issues. Let the other gear do the work
    Eduke93 likes this.

i agree.i always take their opinions with a good pinch of salt and pepper.didn't knew that about them using ugl haha

The deca they were using was said to have been purchased from a pharmacy

aaah.i watched another video.they said it was fake.also the guy who said the theory is nothing close to 1gr deca cycles

It's entertaining to watch if nothing else though

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    The deca they were using was said to have been purchased from a pharmacy
    A "special" pharmacy!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    This is going to be completely dependent upon the individual. Some cant go near a nandrolone without problems. I can run Decca alone with no problems. So the EA guy may have done this with success. I wouldn't touch over a gram with no test, but I know 500-600 mg of Decca solo will not give me any sides.

It's all about learning yourself, there is a prominent member here that will run Decca alone, and has said he doesn't have problems. It's probably not the best idea to experiment with things like this if you're not already on trt. My test levels rely on an injection, so I will experiment with some things I might not if i was running pct.
    I agree with jstone every person is different I beleive most people will find running deca only in those doses will not work for them there is a reason most protocols are siniliar it's because they work tried and tested by many bodybuilders for a long time..for me a primary dose of test and a anabolic secondary at a lower dose is what works and I have tried many different cycles without test ..
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    A "special" pharmacy!
    No over there you can go into the pharmacy and grab just about anything
    Eduke93 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post

I would like to see labs to support it though. Those guys on ea clearly had test in there deca and there deca was fake as there labs showed elevated test and prolactin at 0
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 08-12-2017 at 08:21 AM.

Thread Information