Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24
Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Marcus G
  • 2 Post By Nogbad the bad
  • 1 Post By goalinmind
  • 1 Post By DHew
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By Quester

Thread: My life is on the line!

  1. #1
    TheBlackBoy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4

    My life is on the line!

    Hey guys, been a long time lurker and finally thought to become a part of this community officially. Anyways i have a few questions to which i would love some honest answers. Look i can take bullshit and if you think i screwed up/is screwing up then you can bash me as hard as ya'll like as long as you point me to the right direction. I don't want to fuck my life up and i want honest advice.

    I'll make it very simple and short. I'm a 21 year old dude(Just turned 21) and now i'm in the UK(Student Visa). I been lifting for like 5 years on and off and my last lifting spree was a huge one mainly because i took steroids . It was first a daring jump on test enanthate and i started off with making loads of mistakes such as using a long ass HUGE needle and pining it in my delts and remorsing over how painful this all is. My diet was extremely on point and i literally blew up, forearms got 15 inches, massive delts, huge frame and a nice strong back. Now here's the sad part, I tested various stuff with it but i never went OFF cycle. It wasn't even a cycle.

    It was a 8 months long test E blast in which i experimented on myself various enhancer steroids such as winstrol , dbol , DNP (I KNOW THIS IS HORRIBLE AF NEVER TRYING EVER AGAIN), clen and some others. I also used a wide range of doses going from IFBB Pro dosing to a simple TRT dosing and with all that fucked up mentality of getting huge and big, the only positive thing i got now is i know for a fact as to how my body responds and how it feels to be on legit real gear.

    I left lifting and steroids ALTOGETHER after 8 months and did not do anything for another year. Now i'm all skinny and tiny af and wanna get back into lifting to get back. I'm a big guy, 6'5 and always had a twinky frame until i realized how massive i could be. Anyways, Sorry to make you all read my background history, here are my questions:

    Q1: I heard UK has LEGAL steroids for personal use. Is this true? Are there steroid retail shops there? Where do i get pins?

    Q2: I did NO pct but its been a year since i went out of lifting/injecting scene and now i have shrunk so hard already that im called weak and underweight for my height. Is my test level back to normal now?

    Q3: I'm looking for getting a very certain low bodyfat and shredded physique now. I'm thinking of doing a recomp steroid stack. Is that better or should i go for the traditional bulk/cut?

    Q4: I'll probably get newbie gains for the first few months so i do not intend on using any anabolics but i have at max around 6-8 months to get that physique. It's pretty much brad pitt's body with slightly bigger arms and shoulders(You get the idea, insanely low bodyfat).

    Q5: Thinking of starting TRT dosage test blast along with a good amount of tren E for a few weeks. This combo would work or should i mix it up?

    Guys please try to understand, i know i'm a sad guy for resorting to anabolics but i have a movie contract offer that has a very good chance of me scoring the lead role. I need honest suggestions with no BS
    Last edited by TheBlackBoy; 08-10-2017 at 05:54 AM.

  2. #2
    matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    99
    steroids are not legal to purchase or sell in the uk, why the fuck would you use DNP if your naturally a really lean guy? that one is real stupid just saying it like it is. my advice is sort your diet, make sure your at bulking level intake start lifting heavy, try and get yourself tested out, if you can find a needle exchange, alchohol abuse centre etc etc (they have abuse clinics at some hospitals - google is your friend) they will provide you with free needles swabs etc and probably regular blood tests too, plus advice on pinning safety etc.

  3. #3
    *Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    30,685
    Very interesting and welcome... I am sure you will have some guys along soon that can join in with advice...
    Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~



    Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com



    Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

  4. #4
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackBoy View Post
    Hey guys, been a long time lurker and finally thought to become a part of this community officially. Anyways i have a few questions to which i would love some honest answers. Look i can take bullshit and if you think i screwed up/is screwing up then you can bash me as hard as ya'll like as long as you point me to the right direction. I don't want to fuck my life up and i want honest advice.

    I'll make it very simple and short. I'm a 21 year old dude(Just turned 21) and now i'm in the UK(Student Visa). I been lifting for like 5 years on and off and my last lifting spree was a huge one mainly because i took steroids . It was first a daring jump on test enanthate and i started off with making loads of mistakes such as using a long ass HUGE needle and pining it in my delts and remorsing over how painful this all is. My diet was extremely on point and i literally blew up, forearms got 15 inches, massive delts, huge frame and a nice strong back. Now here's the sad part, I tested various stuff with it but i never went OFF cycle. It wasn't even a cycle.

    It was a 8 months long test E blast in which i experimented on myself various enhancer steroids such as winstrol , dbol , DNP (I KNOW THIS IS HORRIBLE AF NEVER TRYING EVER AGAIN), clen and some others. I also used a wide range of doses going from IFBB Pro dosing to a simple TRT dosing and with all that fucked up mentality of getting huge and big, the only positive thing i got now is i know for a fact as to how my body responds and how it feels to be on legit real gear.

    I left lifting and steroids ALTOGETHER after 8 months and did not do anything for another year. Now i'm all skinny and tiny af and wanna get back into lifting to get back. I'm a big guy, 6'5 and always had a twinky frame until i realized how massive i could be. Anyways, Sorry to make you all read my background history, here are my questions:

    Q1: I heard UK has LEGAL steroids for personal use. Is this true? Are there steroid retail shops there? Where do i get pins?

    Q2: I did NO pct but its been a year since i went out of lifting/injecting scene and now i have shrunk so hard already that im called weak and underweight for my height. Is my test level back to normal now?

    Q3: I'm looking for getting a very certain low bodyfat and shredded physique now. I'm thinking of doing a recomp steroid stack. Is that better or should i go for the traditional bulk/cut?

    Q4: I'll probably get newbie gains for the first few months so i do not intend on using any anabolics but i have at max around 6-8 months to get that physique. It's pretty much brad pitt's body with slightly bigger arms and shoulders(You get the idea, insanely low bodyfat).

    Q5: Thinking of starting TRT dosage test blast along with a good amount of tren E for a few weeks. This combo would work or should i mix it up?

    Guys please try to understand, i know i'm a sad guy for resorting to anabolics but i have a movie contract offer that has a very good chance of me scoring the lead role. I need honest suggestions with no BS
    This is a absolutely horrendous. Firstly yes steroids are legal to buy in the UK however there is no shops your can buy them from, they are illegal to be sold. Secondly no definitely not if you continue to use steroids your situation will only get worse. You need to get blood work ASAP. focus on getting your body functioning correctly again.
    Last edited by Marcus G; 08-10-2017 at 07:44 AM.
    goalinmind and matt thebeard like this.

  5. #5
    Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    233
    Think you need a psychiatrist more than you need roids.

  6. #6
    goalinmind's Avatar
    goalinmind is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    264
    Get some blood work, get prepared for what you're going to need

    PCT, AI, HCG , test e/c etc...

    Blood work comes first, you need to figure out what is going on right now before you start TRT
    BG likes this.

  7. #7
    matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    99
    actually im agreeing with Marcus G here you can legally purchase steroids within the UK however they are still classed as a class C drug.

    for needle exchange that kind of thing this type of organisation will point you in the right direction
    FRANK

  8. #8
    Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Asia but not Asian.
    Posts
    1,520
    Needle exchange should be the last thing on your mind. Get your blood work done

  9. #9
    geezuschrist's Avatar
    geezuschrist is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    267
    This is what's wrong with aas. You lifted while you were on them and then you quit lifting as soon as you stopped the steroid . Everyone just wants the quick way out to looking good. Fitness is a lifestyle not a couple months lifting when you have a steroid.

  10. #10
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is online now Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    664
    You are too young to use aas, if you've been s long time lurker like you said, you would know this. You need to get blood work, good chance you shut down natural test production.

  11. #11
    CALLMEOCT's Avatar
    CALLMEOCT is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Zyzz for Life
    Posts
    138
    Get a bloodwork as soon as possible, post it here... well, after reading that wall of text i'd say go to a doctor and show him your results.

  12. #12
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    75
    My psychotherapy rates are good.... I think you should have a few sessions.

  13. #13
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by matt thebeard View Post
    actually im agreeing with Marcus G here you can legally purchase steroids within the UK however they are still classed as a class C drug.

    for needle exchange that kind of thing this type of organisation will point you in the right direction
    FRANK
    I live in the UK so I know all about the legality of steroids here but that's the least of your worries. If you want help then that's what you'll get but if your looking for advice on your next cycle your asking for serious complications and I'd hope you don't get encouraged to follow that path.

  14. #14
    TheBlackBoy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4
    I will and i got my bloodwork done 3 months after i left lifting/roids. It was through the roof and my test was still around 1540. The doc said that you're on something and caught be right there since he claimed that mostly even the extremely gifted testosterone beasts are mostly around 1000-1200 range and when he asked me and found out that i literally do a sedentary lifestyle, he was quick to put the blame.

    I will get my bloodwork done and i know that longer esters such as Test E continue in your system via half life even though they decrease exponentially. So i'll try getting my bloodwork done asap and thanks so far for the advice. I don't think i need mental professional help because i'm well aware of the risks and all. This time i'll hopefully do a normal cycle with lots of care put into PCT but i have seen so many cases of people who have been blasting/cruising for years and they're still able to have children. Technically no man who has ever stepped on the IFBB stage should be fertile since that level requires years of insane dosage and they cannot possibly avoid getting infertile, yet we still see them having kids. Phil heath even said he'll have children once he retires with his gf and knowing him, he obviously wouldn't lie or anythin about this.

    I experimented guys, it wasn't that i was lean and needed DNP to get to cancer patient condition. It was merely curiosity. I read about it, researched it and then took it for a while to see what's all the hype about.

    Q: If steroids are not legal to sell then i'll probably get scammed hard and i hardly have around 500 quids to spare for a cycle. Then again, my goal physique can't really be made in such short time without AAS.

    Q: After getting bloodwork done and checking it, i'll take full advantage of newbie gains and since my muscle fibres have already been stretched when i was bigger, muscle gain should be alot quicker. Slamming some quality test e/tren e would get the job done right?

    Q: are 500 quids even enough? I know naming sources and all that is against the rules and trust me, i won't ask one on a public thread but can i get a list of prices which some of you buy quality gear for?

    Thanks everyone and appreciated the answers.

  15. #15
    DHew's Avatar
    DHew is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,045
    Blog Entries
    1
    You're worrying too much about step 12. Focus on step 1: get your bloodwork done. So you feel like dying?
    hollowedzeus likes this.

  16. #16
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,185
    This looks to me like you are just fishing for a source which is not something I will help a 21 y/o with.
    What you need to do is a power pct, if your story is true, and stay away from gear.
    If the dosages are causing you so much issue at this age, believe me you do not have what it takes to run pro ifbb levels. Power pct, you can expect to feel like shit for 6 months before your body returns to normal if you are lucky. Your test was shut down without a doubt.

    I have done exactly what you did at your age. I dealt with it by enduring severe depression and drinking myself to sleep.
    Power pct and stay out till you are old enough.
    PoWeR PCT Program

  17. #17
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,185
    Nevermind, I see that you have been off a year.
    Yes regardless of what you do get bloods of course. You probably will need a doctor to go through the motions of returning your hormone levels to normal. More gear is not your answer.

  18. #18
    TheBlackBoy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Nevermind, I see that you have been off a year.
    Yes regardless of what you do get bloods of course. You probably will need a doctor to go through the motions of returning your hormone levels to normal. More gear is not your answer.
    Thanks man. Like i said i'd get the bloodwork done and how is it fishing for sources when i'm simply asking whether 500 quids are enough for a cycle or no? It's basically like what're some of the good UGL test e/tren e rates per ml? Sorry if i came off as asking for sources but i'm not. Can i get a rough estimate?

  19. #19
    matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Needle exchange should be the last thing on your mind. Get your blood work done
    at my exchange they do blood work which was were I was going with that, also if the OP is absolutely going to go ahead with AAS use then check out a web page by a UG lab called medtech, for ref I also live in the uk and am a 20 year plus AAS user ie since 1990

  20. #20
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,473
    Bloodwork first. I would also seek out therapy before jumping back on. The most important thing in my opinion is that your health is back. You want to make sure that your hormone levels are normal, sperm count, and overall mental health is good. I would tell you to get back in the gym without steroids and get back in the groove. The last thing you want it to only go to the gym while on juice. That's a bad habit that I see a majority of 16-25 year olds make every year. They hit the gym and the juice hard in March, then by August they are back to the old ways.
    matt thebeard likes this.

  21. #21
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    1,126
    Perhaps you should try to find a mentor/father figure to help you communicate more clearly and make better decisions.
    Obspowerstroke likes this.

  22. #22
    Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    233
    [QUOTE=matt thebeard;7316702]at my exchange they do blood work which was were I was going with that, also if the OP is absolutely going to go ahead with AAS use then check out a web page by a UG lab called medtech, for ref I also live in the uk and am a 20 year plus AAS user ie since 1990[/QUOT
    I'm in the UK too.
    I recently asked at the local exchange,if they did bloodwork,and was told that unless it was for HIV,or Hepatitis,then no,they don't do it.

  23. #23
    matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    99
    try to find an abuse centre that will there are plenty around once you start digging, failing that it may sound desperate but you could always seek a GP or even the surgery nurse and tell him/them more or less what you posted at the start?

  24. #24
    TheBlackBoy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4
    ok guys just got my bloodwork report and its a hardcopy with me. I didn't really get this from an official hospital as i was afraid it might cause problems since i'm on student visa. Anyways, i got it checked with a doc in-trainee(my friend) he said it's all chill and nothing too drastic of a deviation from normal levels for my age.

    I'd get it scanned asap the first thing i could do but that won't be possible atleast not until a few days because i have a few friends over at my place and they know my parents really well and i cannot take the risk of taking it with me to my apartment. It's at my friends place and he's an ass nd wants me to go get it done by my own hands.

    I'm getting loads of mails from this site by "SPONSPORS". Theres also this weird popup which said buy it from a TRUSTED SUPPLIER AND HE WILL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY. Is this all bull or real?

    I appreciate the insane concerns for my bloodwork and health and am thankful to all of you on that, i'll get my report double checked once more and post the scanned report shortly here(Would love to pm it instead of throwing it here but w.e). I have never tried any short ester and piss my pants at ED pinning so i'm going with Tren E/Test E.

    Test will be run at 250 and tren at 700. A bit high on tren but enanthate ester has lower concentration than acetate ester so i think this'll be good at jacking me up and getting me ripped. Can i please have a price estimate? I checked the MT website one user linked and it sounds like an official retail website with the amount of effort put into website moderation. They're gonna charge really high, i wanted some UGL local price ranges. After asking around in my new gym, one guy said he gets test e for 1.5 pounds per ml(15 pounds for 10 ml vial) and for tren he didnt give me a specific number.

    Come on UK brahs help out a brotha here

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •