csal is offline New Member

HGH legal from Mexico? +shipping from Mexico

I apologize in advance if my questions have been asked and ansewered already, but I have not been able to find direct answers in any of the educational threads.

Although I have been reading this site fairly extensively over the last couple of months, today I finally registered. After countless hours scouring the web for as much information as possible, this site undoubtedly hosts the most. Thank you.

I am admittedly a novice, so much so that when I first began my research I almost paid for a source list online. Considering myself a slightly intelligent adult, I pondered that concept for a couple of minutes and quickly realized—for obvious reasons—that a source list is probably the worst idea ever.

I believe that I am ready for my first ever cycle, and I plan on including HGH. My stack will most likely be Deca , Test. Cypionate , and HGH. I lift in a gym that is located in, and run by the company that I work for. It is a first rate facility, but not exactly the best place to uncover a source without unwanted rumors infiltrating my professional life. I have decided on Deca and Test. mostly because my current “friend-of-a-friend” source alleges he can get them.

I want the HGH so that I can reduce my body fat, and keep as much of my gains as possible. I have been lifting seriously for over a year, but I have always been fat--ALWAYS. I am 6’0” and 200lbs, with an astronomical body fat % of 20.5%. I lost quite a bit of weight in the last couple of years (50-60 lbs.) but feel that a good portion of that was muscle. I would like to get down to 10-12% but don’t want to sacrifice any muscle mass. I don’t seem to be that genetically gifted.

In researching HGH, I have come across many websites that claim to be able to legitimately ship HGH from Mexico to the US without any problems. They even go as far as claiming that HGH can be legally brought over the border without a prescription from Mexico. Some obscure and relatively vague reference to a page on the US Customs site is often listed.

1. It sounds too good to be true, so I am curious whether any one has heard about the legality of bringing HGH over the border?

2. Also, is there any information on the legitimacy of the online services that offer shipping of HGH from Mexico, along with a Doctor’s prescription from a Mexican Doctor? I saw a site called www.Cantpostthis.com but am pretty skeptical, especially considering the fact that they routinely misspell manufacturer names, and don’t answer any of the questions I have submitted.

3. Lastly, in some of the educational threads and posts there are questions about bringing gear over the border. Most of the responses by mods indicate that the best way is to avoid the risk of physically bringing anything across the border, by mailing it to yourself. Theoretically, what is the best method to do that? Post Office? UPS? FEDEX?

Again, I am a beginner, so I apologize if I have made any culture faux pas, and look forward to seeing some responses. I have checked the educational threads and did not see any answers to the questions that I have asked, but apologize if I have missed something.

Thanks cycle for the awesome article on HGH.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    An intelligent, well-thought out first post if ever there was one. I'm sorry I can't speak directly to your questions regarding the carrying of it over, and even if I could, there are intelligent arguments for and against on both sides of the issue (unless you have an actual prescription).

However, I would urge you to perhaps evaluate the GH decision a bit more. You don't give your age in your post, though by the sounds of your posts I'm guessing you're out of your 20's? At any rate, using the stuff as part of a muscle building cycle is an entirely different demon than using it for medically prescribed HRT. I don't want to put anyone on the spot, per se, but you may want to talk with JohnnyB, as I'm fairly certain he usually has a lot of info on the HGH route. Given that you're looking to use the GH primarily as a means to burn fat, i'm of the opinion that you'll find more reasonably priced and sensible alternatives. If I ever go the GH route, I foresee myself being from the school of thought that insists it be run with insulin to take full advantage, so I'm admittedly not incredibly familiar with cycles that incorporate it solely as a fatburner, so to speak.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    An intelligent, well-thought out first post if ever there was one. I'm sorry I can't speak directly to your questions regarding the carrying of it over, and even if I could, there are intelligent arguments for and against on both sides of the issue (unless you have an actual prescription).

However, I would urge you to perhaps evaluate the GH decision a bit more. You don't give your age in your post, though by the sounds of your posts I'm guessing you're out of your 20's? At any rate, using the stuff as part of a muscle building cycle is an entirely different demon than using it for medically prescribed HRT. I don't want to put anyone on the spot, per se, but you may want to talk with JohnnyB, as I'm fairly certain he usually has a lot of info on the HGH route. Given that you're looking to use the GH primarily as a means to burn fat, i'm of the opinion that you'll find more reasonably priced and sensible alternatives. If I ever go the GH route, I foresee myself being from the school of thought that insists it be run with insulin to take full advantage, so I'm admittedly not incredibly familiar with cycles that incorporate it solely as a fatburner, so to speak.
    What he said

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Like BigGreen said, HGH for a first cycle probably isnt the best route, although I dont know much about it either. If you are looking to cut fat, there are a plethera of options out there, and at a much cheaprer price. You might want to look into those first. Good luck!

csal is offline New Member
    BigGreen, thanks for the compliment on the post. I am 26 years old.

I guess I would like to know, theoretically of course, if one were to ship gear to him/herself from mexico, what would be the best method of sending
    it?

Thanks

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    oops, this hasn't been touched for awhile, sorry guys

yowhatupU is offline Junior Member
    there are lots of options that are cheaper and more known about then hgh, for instance t3 and clen . T3 is quite catabolic, but using a small dose 25mg or so during your cycle has been actually shown to increase protein synthesis.

I don't necessarily agree about GH being any safer for an experienced person than a newbie. It doesn't matter how much experience you have....if after 3 months, you start getting "Rocky Dennis head", the GH wasn't for you. Really, the potential deleterious effects of GH are going to show themselves VERY slowly. Plenty of notice for you to stop.

Back to your question.....you want to lose bf and retain muscle.....Clen .
    If you can afford GH, that's a great option.

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member
    im not sure what the legalities of bringing GH back from mexico are. but if it is illegal i wouldnt go to the post office and ship it. our post offices usually have armed guards for one, and you have to show your contents to the person thats working at the PO, so if its not legal your going straight to jail. they will be very suspicous if you are white, and i doubt anyone in there will speak english.

rossk is offline New Member
    hehe rocky dennis. I havent seen that movie in years

Thread Information