Thread: Cycle Help

Dustin4489 is offline Junior Member

Cycle Help

Ok First of all I have plenty of cycles under my belt. I was just curious to see what everyone would do in my situation and why. This is going to be a cutting cycle mostly. Ok here is what I have:

4 10ml vials of EQ (200mg/ml) Boldenon 200 - SYD Labs Austrailia
    4 10ml vials of Test Prop (100mg/ml) Quality Vet
    200 tabs of 10mg Winstrol Tabs (Denkall Stanzolic)
    I also have clomid for post cycle therapy
    I also have a bottle of 1000 tabs of dbol (5mg per pill)BD Thai Pinks

I wasnt sure about using the dbol with this cycle because the winny will be pretty hard on my liver. I was just throwing it in there because i have 1000 pills of dbol. This is my first time using any other products than QV. Are these other companies any good? Thanks!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin4489
    Ok First of all I have plenty of cycles under my belt. I was just curious to see what everyone would do in my situation and why. This is going to be a cutting cycle mostly. Ok here is what I have:

4 10ml vials of EQ (200mg/ml) Boldenon 200 - SYD Labs Austrailia
    4 10ml vials of Test Prop (100mg/ml) Quality Vet
    200 tabs of 10mg Winstrol Tabs (Denkall Stanzolic)
    I also have clomid for post cycle therapy
    I also have a bottle of 1000 tabs of dbol (5mg per pill)BD Thai Pinks

I wasnt sure about using the dbol with this cycle because the winny will be pretty hard on my liver. I was just throwing it in there because i have 1000 pills of dbol. This is my first time using any other products than QV. Are these other companies any good? Thanks!
    SYD labs is some good shit and priced pretty well. your other gear should be fine as well, as i feel QVs prop is their best product.

this stack im suggesting is pretty good with what quantitiesyou have as the dbol is up front and out of your system for 4 weeks before beginning the winny. with protectants like ALA or milk thistle you shouldn't have problems.

Potential Cycle
    1-4 dbol 35mg/ED
    1-12 400mg EQ/wk (Mon/Thurs injects) (you could frontload EQ at 800mg for week 1 and then go back down to 400 if you wanted)
    4-12 prop 75mgED
    9-14 winny 50mg/ED

PCT beginning 8-12 hours after last winny injection.

if you want this to be a cutter i would run an anti like liquidex or femara to prevent any bloat from the dbol those first 4 weeks.
    Last edited by daem; 07-10-2003 at 08:21 AM.

Dustin4489 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    SYD labs is some good shit and priced pretty well. your other gear should be fine as well, as i feel QVs prop is their best product.

this stack im suggesting is pretty good with what quantitiesyou have as the dbol is up front and out of your system for 4 weeks before beginning the winny. with protectants like ALA or milk thistle you shouldn't have problems.

Potential Cycle
    1-4 dbol 35mg/ED
    1-12 400mg EQ/wk (Mon/Thurs injects) (you could frontload EQ at 800mg for week 1 and then go back down to 400 if you wanted)
    4-12 prop 75mgED
    9-14 winny 50mg/ED

PCT beginning 8-12 hours after last winny injection.

if you want this to be a cutter i would run an anti like liquidex or femara to prevent any bloat from the dbol those first 4 weeks.

I was thinking more along these lines. I do not respond well to low dosage cycles. I have done about 10 cycles and half those were atleast 2500mg of AS a week. I want to run the eq 800mg per week for 10 weeks. And for the prop, should i shoot every day or eod? What dosage would you run the prop?

Thread Information